MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

High quality product , fast TA (3days avg) best customer service around. Opti stole my business. I'm a lifer

One week. 2 ius a day. Taken pre workout with my metformin and berberine. Just checked my blood sugar after all my meals for the day. Sugar was at 115 so far so good.

Can anyone give any feedback on results noticed from opti hgh? Anything.... I remeber seeing someone say they were 6 months in on his hgh and he said he couldnt wait to see results.
Anyone wanna let me know please.

Can anyone give any feedback on results noticed from opti hgh? Anything.... I remeber seeing someone say they were 6 months in on his hgh and he said he couldnt wait to see results.
Plenty of reviews in this thread.

I have been on Opti’s for 7 months. Used 3.33 Iu/day for 3 months and 2 iu the last 4.

I use them to keep my waist line at 30 inches. I have beer belly genetics and it is impossible to keep my waist this tight unless I am eating in a deficit . I’m eating at maintenance and keeping my waist tight. 3 weeks ago I switched to taking my dose first thing in the AM then training fasted and just that change alone brought my waist to sub 30”. Calories stayed the same and scale weight didn’t move.

Can you not read or would you like people to wipe
Your ass too

Can you not read or would you like people to wipe
Your ass too
Yea I did I read your thread on it but all I see is a bunch of people talking about random bullshit instead of reviewing the product. Btw nice thread on it. However I would like people to share gains. Goals achieved... but I just went a few pages back and not one post about results. Becides your thread... btw again thank you for that. But I want more reviews.

Been on opti’s for 7-8 months now @ 2iu..they’ve worked well for me. I will continue to run them as long as I can afford to.

1.5-2 hours fasted before bed. I haven’t been in the gym in a few months but overall I’ve felt much better. Diet is crap and I’ve stayed lean.

Work will be slowing down for me as the weather breaks so I plan to get back in the gym soon.

So does BG get effected when you pin hgh then eat to soon? Or eat then pin hgh after to soon?

The way I understand it BG elevates with both of those scenarios.

I haven’t had an issue with it but as of late I haven’t checked it as much as I did in the beginning.

So pinning 2iu and crushing chipotle is a bad idea? I didn't guess with the smaller doses it would be that big of a deal but I haven't tested BG everyday, just fasted on bloods

I pinned my GH later than normal(missed it this morning with the baby) at 11am and crushed a burrito at 1130 lol. I usually go fasted am with my GH pin.

I think it is based on the individual. I have been pinning 2iu most evenings right after eating 2 packs of brown sugar oats. Blood sugar is only very slightly elevated in the AM. Still in normal range.
For lypolysis that goals it is different though. Haha.
@jJjburton

I think it is based on the individual. I have been pinning 2iu most evenings right after eating 2 packs of brown sugar oats. Blood sugar is only very slightly elevated in the AM. Still in normal range.
For lypolysis that goals it is different though. Haha.
@jJjburton

And that would be injecting fasted am and staying that way for a while, say until noon?

So I have switched back to split dosing (am & pm). When I wake I pin and make a cup of coffee. I use heavy whipping cream as my creamer. I estimate there are 4 carbs in my coffee from the creamer. Should I be worried or not really?

Oh course I will continue to check bg and monitor for myself but was curious if anyone else that pins AM and drinks coffee with creamer?