MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Update: I want to leave some comments here as I’ve reached and passed the 6 month mark using Opti’s.

What motivated me most to share this is how pleasant and helpful you all have been, @opti included very much so. The other reason is I’ve recently finally noticed the physical differences myself in the mirror. I’m my own worst critic typically. I have leaned out, muscles are more defined and full, weight has not increased, but overall I look the best I have ever looked. Hard to say my skin looks better, and I certainly have not slept better. But I also have felt no real numbness in hands or other common sides. I’m very pleased I choose to run GH for the first time, the money spent was worth it. I don’t make much so it was a gamble! Three weeks from today I leave for our two week vacation to Brazil to see family, so that is likely when this run will come to an end. Or at least a pause.

I use bac water to reconstitute as 12IU per vial. I started with 2IU upon waking faster. Soon that upped to 3, then to 4, then finally to 5IU once daily. I began using a berberine heavy GDA product one month ago to help manage faster blood sugar. I haven’t felt good about using insulin, so I stopped after just a week of it. Also one month ago I moved to split dosing, largely due to Mighty Mouse’s research showing it elevated his IGF even more. So currently I’m at 5IU split AM and pre-bed.

I have no labs to post. I’m 5’11” and now down to a leaner 230lbs. I do use Test E year round, B&C. And other anabolics when funds allow. Lately have added 32.5mg of T3 daily AM and it’s been a nice addition. I did one mini-blast during the six months of NPP, and I did use Anadrol pre-workout at that same time. But no major gear usage. Mostly around a TRT dose, minus the blast month where I upped it quite a bit.

Anything I should look out for when discontinuing the GH soon? Do some of you stay on GH year round (I believe some do).

Thanks @opti for a great product at fair pricing!

I d
Growth before bed is the bees knees...... yeah fuckers I said it.

But

Your naturally elevated at night too. So I try to take it 4 hours or so before bed.

Anyone have some vivid ass dreams while on growth
i do .. some weird shit...
One night over the summer.. I was being chased and was on the verge of dying .. don’t know what the hell was chasing me .. than all of sudden I felt my neck get tight like someone had there hand around it.. I was fighting for dear life .. I woke up yelling “NO”
My wife FREAKED out.. my 15 year step son came running , and my 19 year old daughter came to ..woke up the whole damn house..

Yea its tough. I tried taking it at night 3 hours after my last meal. But felt better in the AM fasted. Try to hold off as long as possible. This is completely my opinion. But I feel it takes away 25-30 percent of the drug if you eat before 30 minutes. So you could just increase dose. But this is not backed up by ANYTHING.
Wondering if I use it again if I should just take it an hour before a meal .. say my third meal.. my first two meals are pre and post workout meals..

But

Your naturally elevated at night too. So I try to take it 4 hours or so before bed.

Ya vivid dreams that are,usually awesome sometimes weird as fuck then wake up with a completely numb hand and arm flopping it around trying to dust off the confusion then like a baby I peacefully fall back to sleep remembering it's just the hormones ive veen injecting into my body.

But

Gh, Tren, and ambien Made me have some realistic wild ass dreams. It hasn’t been so bad since I dropped the tren and started cruising.

Wondering if I use it again if I should just take it an hour before a meal .. say my third meal.. my first two meals are pre and post workout meals..
Just be careful as it can affect your insulin resistance taking it that close to a meal depending on what your blood sugar does.

Some people take it before bed. But only if the ate hours before taking it. So like if you ate last meal at 7 then take it at 12. Or if you woke up in middle of night had it next to ur bed to take quick or in your bathroom when you wake to pee.

If you eat then take it, its the same at taking it then eating. Trick is an empty stomach. It is annoying.

Gh, Tren, and ambien Made me have some realistic wild ass dreams. It hasn’t been so bad since I dropped the tren and started cruising.

Just be careful as it can affect your insulin resistance taking it that close to a meal depending on what your blood sugar does.
He is talking about t4 not GH

Yo @opti , thank you sir for being on point with the service. Kits look good. IGF-1 bloods and all that happy shit will be in 6 weeks. Everyone stay safe!

EBK

Fuck man!

i had crazy ass dreams last night.

Gh, ambien and tren lol
Makes sense!!!!!!!!!

For those of you taking your dose before bed- I have read the exogenous gh will shut off endogenous production for as long as it is active (5 hours). Since we naturally produce most of our gh at night isn’t that a waste of money ? To me it makes sense to take advantage of natural over night production and then take in the in AM or noon.