MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I don't keep my pucks in the fridge only when reconstitued....... but im considering changing that.up because it scares me to potentially waste tons of money

I don't keep my pucks in the fridge only when reconstitued....... but im considering changing that.up because it scares me to potentially waste tons of money
I keep all of mine including BAC water in a mini fridge. I have the space so why not. ;)

EBK

Another easy transaction with Opti. Once BTC is setup it really is the only way. Everything everyone says is true. Fast communication and shipping on all my orders.

Thank you Opti. Wonderful experiences every time.

Someone earlier was talking about foot growth. I went ahead and put on some mountain climbing boots I haven't worn in 5 years and sure enough they fit much much tighter to the point they were uncomfortable. So I guess my foot has grown after 2 years of growth hormone use.

Someone earlier was talking about foot growth. I went ahead and put on some mountain climbing boots I haven't worn in 5 years and sure enough they fit much much tighter to the point they were uncomfortable. So I guess my foot has grown after 2 years of growth hormone use.
Is it really a growth of ur feet or just accumulation of water since i heard gh holds water?

After much research I've just placed an order. Communication was on point like everyone else has stated.
Package delivered in 2 days. Thanks Opti

TA easy peasy

So I've been away due to family issues. I've been kicking in much larger shares to family because of issues and it left me with no money for super supps. Plus my work load basically doubled these last few months to keep us above water

Now things are returning to normal so I'm dipping back in w opti

As always great sales experience. And im finishing my last box awaiting the new shipment.

3 days in to being back on everyone around the gym and work noticed. Fuller muscles. Better workout. Little to no soreness. Stuff is the best

Touchdown opti!!

positive feedback here with opti. great communication and very timely. thanks boss

Another easy transaction with Opti. Once BTC is setup it really is the only way. Everything everyone says is true. Fast communication and shipping on all my orders.

Thank you Opti. Wonderful experiences every time.

@Eclipse1999, @JP1979, @johnnybravel22, @flexx89, and @pigeonhed, thank you very much gentlemen for sharing your experience with me. I hope I have met your expectations. Do keep us posted on your progress at your convenience.

Anyone have feet/hand growth? This is my first time using hgh. Been on for about 4 months now (2iu am / 2 iu pm) and went from wearing a size 11.5 to 13. I know this is a possible side effect but didnt think it would happen on a 4iu dose.

PS - unfortunately nothing else grew...
@kdq99 sorry to hear that nothing else grew:D. I experienced something similar regarding shoe size but it was only a fraction of yours. My shoe size increased by 1/2" , minuscule in comparison to your 1.5" increase.

Keep using opti and you will be 35 in no time!;):D ~Bolder
@puckhog hahahaha....looks like I have to increase my dose a bit, get back to my late teens if possible.;)

What about the bricks? should those go in there or room temp, in cool dark place?
@jJjburton for a minute there I was thrown of a bit by the brick comment. I was "wrong thread".:)

@Rockclimber I'm in the same boat as you. Mine only increased by 1/2" but quite noticeable when I put on some of my favorite shoes.

View attachment 118939View attachment 118938

Stepping down to 4iu split 2 am 2 pm now

Been shooting 2iu right after my last meal of 25g protein and 2 packs of brown sugar instant oatmeal Glucose is slightly elevated but still within range So, low dose GH injected with carbs may have a slight impact on blood glucose levels (I realize this is just one test)View attachment 119124

@Mighty-mouse and @puckhog thank you gentlemen for sharing your results with us.

MM, I read on your thread that you will continue to NOT use T4 correct? To see if your levels come back on their own? Looking forward to seeing your IGF test results on 4iu/ed.

PH, impressive IGF level there. Will you continue on 2iu/ed or are you planning on changing your dose?

Received my first order in super fast shipping. Going to be running 2 ius a day 5 on 2 off. Going to take it with my pre workout meal an hour before the gym with my metformin to control my blood sugar. Will monitor sugars daily. Plan is to run it for 6 months at least. Will keep updated on the blood sugar. I’m not sure how high I will run the hgh. I’m fairly lean and looking to use it for an extra boost. Hope to step back on stage in a year and half or so for classic masters 40 and up. Currently on a blast of 700 test and 350 decca a week for 12 weeks. Here’s a current pic. Around 5”8.5 213-215 or so. Bodyfat I’m not sure but I always hold a good bit in my belly lol.Looking to really bring my legs up

Attachments

• BB8BE583-1E2E-40FB-AE5E-42BEC90A8394.jpeg
    BB8BE583-1E2E-40FB-AE5E-42BEC90A8394.jpeg
    872.2 KB · Views: 129
  • C0665480-7DF1-4267-88F1-4175994CDF34.jpeg
    C0665480-7DF1-4267-88F1-4175994CDF34.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 111

@Mighty-mouse and @puckhog thank you gentlemen for sharing your results with us.

MM, I read on your thread that you will continue to NOT use T4 correct? To see if your levels come back on their own? Looking forward to seeing your IGF test results on 4iu/ed.

PH, impressive IGF level there. Will you continue on 2iu/ed or are you planning on changing your dose?

Yes staying with no T4 and still haven’t stepped down to 4iu

@mands what do you think? Is it cool to step down to 4iu even though we trying to see if the T4 levels will level out to baseline or do I need to stay at 5iu

Yes staying with no T4 and still haven’t stepped down to 4iu

@mands what do you think? Is it cool to step down to 4iu even though we trying to see if the T4 levels will level out to baseline or do I need to stay at 5iu
You would be fine stepping down at this point. Don't think that would make much difference at all.

mands