MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So I've been reading a lot of these comments and prior to pulling the trigger wanted to know about sides and why opti's GH would (based on what I'm reading), seem to trigger more sides if it is that close to pharma-grade? I run 4IUs daily of the mauves with no noticeable sides. I get a little worried that I'll have to run half and maybe not get the same results, but will ask the experts. TIA - and thank you @opti btw for your quick responses to emails. Definitely seems like you are great to work with.
Hardly any sides at up to 8iu. Highly individualistic.

So I've been reading a lot of these comments and prior to pulling the trigger wanted to know about sides and why opti's GH would (based on what I'm reading), seem to trigger more sides if it is that close to pharma-grade? I run 4IUs daily of the mauves with no noticeable sides. I get a little worried that I'll have to run half and maybe not get the same results, but will ask the experts. TIA - and thank you @opti btw for your quick responses to emails. Definitely seems like you are great to work with.
I haven't had any sides so far. Minus deep restful sleep. Just that alone is a huge help.

I got terrible sides. My sleep and even my lifts suffered. It was my own doing though. I started at 4iu. As far as I know I’m one of the few that has gotten sides from Optis. About a week ago I started taking B6 and it is helping with my cts while also combating prolactin which is much needed since I’m currently running tren and Deca.

I wouldn’t be worried about sides if I were you. Like others have mentioned, some get sides but most don’t. Just start low and ease your way up to desired dose.

If you’re handling mauves fine then you’ll be fine. Optis have 0 dimmer where mauves have dimmer and I’m told
that has a lot to do with sides as well.
Batch 71 has zero dimmer if you believe Janos testing

if you believe Janos testing

I don’t. Wish he was reliable but he’s not. It’s been proven that if you send him two samples from the same vial you will get different results. To me that means he’s just guessing. It’s a shame as I would love to have another reliable testing facility but he has no credibility anymore and it’s all due to his own lies and shadiness. The fact that other boards like BOP and M&S won’t allow him to do business there but we will allow him to set up shop here is beyond me.

I got terrible sides. My sleep and even my lifts suffered. It was my own doing though. I started at 4iu. As far as I know I’m one of the few that has gotten sides from Optis. About a week ago I started taking B6 and it is helping with my cts while also combating prolactin which is much needed since I’m currently running tren and Deca.

I wouldn’t be worried about sides if I were you. Like others have mentioned, some get sides but most don’t. Just start low and ease your way up to desired dose.

If you’re handling mauves fine then you’ll be fine. Optis have 0 dimmer where mauves have dimmer and I’m told
that has a lot to do with sides as well.

Hardly any sides at up to 8iu. Highly individualistic.

I haven't had any sides so far. Minus deep restful sleep. Just that alone is a huge help.

Thank you gentlemen for sharing your experience so far with my Optis.

Personally, I jumped to quickly from 2iu/ed to 4iu/ed, within a 2 week span. It caused havoc regarding my sleep for about 1-2 weeks. Would wake up with hand and arm numbness. For quite sometime a dark-strong cup of coffee would be a must throughout the day to combat the lethargy.

So I've been away due to family issues. I've been kicking in much larger shares to family because of issues and it left me with no money for super supps. Plus my work load basically doubled these last few months to keep us above water

Now things are returning to normal so I'm dipping back in w opti

As always great sales experience. And im finishing my last box awaiting the new shipment.

3 days in to being back on everyone around the gym and work noticed. Fuller muscles. Better workout. Little to no soreness. Stuff is the best