MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Got some labs

2.5iu Humatrope at bed time
50mcg T4

IMG_1827.JPG

Can probably bump T4 up a bit, thinks on that portion are much better than. They were before.

Bad news is I'm almost out of Huma...

Wow that’s great results
Do you find T4 beneficial with GH

My Thyroid levels were much lower last time, and yes I would get the hand numbing sides even at a much lower IGF, so honestly I don't know how much is the difference of being Pharma gH vs generic or the addition of T4.

All I know is I'm going to add another 25mg T4 and see if I can get all those numbers in Range

Don’t you think there’s better places to post that up other than here?

It’s cool and all seeing your scores but strange to post up here. Are you sourcing?

No sir, I posted labs in this thread before and Opti was not upset and said he was interested to see the difference between the previous generic vs what I switched to.

No sir, I posted labs in this thread before and Opti was not upset and said he was interested to see the difference between the previous generic vs what I switched to.

Did you take the same dose while on optis? If so what’s the score of that test?

Gotcha.. will be nice to see how Optis compare. Thats a pretty impressive score for just 2.5ius

Nice job @JP1979 look forward to your opti results as well, I’ll be following. On godt now, I’ll be doing same as you, pull bloods on that and I will also be switching to opti. Two generics don’t compare to the lily but we will see, thanks for sharing!

Nice job @JP1979 look forward to your opti results as well, I’ll be following. On godt now, I’ll be doing same as you, pull bloods on that and I will also be switching to opti. Two generics don’t compare to the lily but we will see, thanks for sharing!

I wouldnt be so sure I’ve pulled on 3 different brands now. Have high hopes for Opti

EUTropin 2.5iu 507
Green Tops (totally fake or severely underdosed) 5iu pulled 229
Humatrope 514

Have Mauves and Opti on the way, once I have all the numbers I’m going to also consider price in the equation. This Huma run was pricey. 150iu was the same price as 600iu Opti!