MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Getting bloodwork done tomorrow. No T4 has been consumed.

And the sides are fucking stupid in the morning!!! Waking me up at night as well.

I started with the same dose I’m on now and it progressively has gotten worse. Before I switch to pharma shit I’m stepping down dose for a month or so.

I plan on running 5 iu still but dosing vials at 12iu and still getting bloodwork done too.
You feel like the sides have gotten progressively more intense as you've,gotten further in? I glanced thru your log quickly, how long has it been with this dose with the optis? I'm starting this week but at 2iu. I literally just ran out of my last kit from another source so I'll be able to compare sides. Bloods aren't for prob 5 weeks or so unless i get impatient and decide to start my blast sooner and I'll pull some pre bloods before. My igf1 was 280 with the last kit. My previous blast with no gh just ,npp and test i was at 315, so I decided to try optis.

You feel like the sides have gotten progressively more intense as you've,gotten further in? I glanced thru your log quickly, how long has it been with this dose with the optis? I'm starting this week but at 2iu. I literally just ran out of my last kit from another source so I'll be able to compare sides. Bloods aren't for prob 5 weeks or so unless i get impatient and decide to start my blast sooner and I'll pull some pre bloods before. My igf1 was 280 with the last kit. My previous blast with no gh just ,npp and test i was at 315, so I decided to try optis.

4/9 started 5iu pinned morning
6/19 I believe started 2.5 iu pinned 2 times daily

I been up now for 45min and my right arm is still sleep and I can finally now make a fist. It will go away sometime soon but usually 1 hr or so my hands and arms feel like shit when I wake up.

4/9 started 5iu pinned morning
6/19 I believe started 2.5 iu pinned 2 times daily

I been up now for 45min and my right arm is still sleep and I can finally now make a fist. It will go away sometime soon but usually 1 hr or so my hands and arms feel like shit when I wake up.
See this right here worries me a bit running gh first time because I wake up like this without gh lol. What the hell is gonna happen when I start, a little worried about it honestly.

See this right here worries me a bit running gh first time because I wake up like this without gh lol. What the hell is gonna happen when I start, a little worried about it honestly.

Just start with a low dose and work your way up to where u want to be. Everyone is different and hell I might not get as bad as side effects as the other person and then it could be worse

Update and advice needed.

I was having horrible cts so I came off Friday. I was planing on letting the sides dissipate and jumping right back on at a lower dose by tonight. Problem is, even though it’s been 4 days I’m still experiencing bad cts. Do I go ahead and start at a lower dose? Or do I wait it out a few more days and start?

I’ve always read when you experience sides to just come down 25% on your dose and eventually the sides go away. This true? If so I could probably jump back on.

I was having horrible cts so I came off Friday. I was planing on letting the sides dissipate and jumping right back on at a lower dose by tonight. Problem is, even though it’s been 4 days I’m still experiencing bad cts. Do I go ahead and start at a lower dose? Or do I wait it out a few more days and start?

I’ve always read when you experience sides to just come down 25% on your dose and eventually the sides go away. This true? If so I could probably jump back on.

I wouldn’t come off completely just lower dose and see where you are in a few weeks on sides than make adjustment if needed.

My first run sides lasted 3-4 months after I stopped taking HGH, albeit the sides were nowhere near as bad as when I was on, my middle fingers on right hand were numb for months afterwards. This is my second run and sides came on, I dropped dose and the went away within a week. So I think it is dependent on the person.

Great businessman, he handled this like one of my actual business partners. 10/10 wish all things on MESO were handled like this.
Very professional
Very patient
Very fast shipping

20 kits received, packaging removed for security.
20190903_133047.jpg

Td one of the smoothest transactions to date. Opti even sent me tracking without having to ask. Took me by surprise, literally never happens, gonna start tmrw morning perfect timing since i just ran out 3 days ago. I'll get igf tested with my next set,of bloods in a few weeks.

Opti review

Will never give the G2G on any source here but here is my personal experience. Turn around and communication are as good as it gets. Emailed a few times to get some answers to some minor questions and always responded quickly. Once I was ready to order I followed his procedure. It was very late and I went to sleep but he answered me any way. Funds were sent the next morning and two days later product landed. No complaints at all. Will post again about “feels” down the road. Have blood work scheduled for next week but I’m not sure what’s on the order so I may or may not have a baseline. Either way I’ll update as needed.

I’d rather be safe than sorry so if someone wouldn’t mind chiming in on this please. The little vial that comes in the kit is technically 12ius right. So when I reconstitute with my bac water I’m going to add 1ml to each vial. Then when I go to draw my finished product I will draw to the 20 mark on a slin pin giving me slightly more than 2ius of growth. I’m having a brain fart here. If I wanted the full 12 though would I add 1.2ml and draw to the 20 mark to get exactly 2ius.

I’d rather be safe than sorry so if someone wouldn’t mind chiming in on this please. The little vial that comes in the kit is technically 12ius right. So when I reconstitute with my bac water I’m going to add 1ml to each vial. Then when I go to draw my finished product I will draw to the 20 mark on a slin pin giving me slightly more than 2ius of growth. I’m having a brain fart here. If I wanted the full 12 though would I add 1.2ml and draw to the 20 mark to get exactly 2ius.

That is correct

We’ve all been there lol. I felt like i was back in science class trying to figure some shit out :oops:
I’ve been brewing for a few years now and for some reason I just wasn’t grasping it. Which was getting me even more frustrated lol.

I’ve been brewing for a few years now and for some reason I just wasn’t grasping it. Which was getting me even more frustrated lol.
I had to make a thread on it lol. My buddy tried explaining it to me and still didn’t get it. 2.2iu daily of opti’s has my hands and forearms struggling lol

I had to make a thread on it lol. My buddy tried explaining it to me and still didn’t get it. 2.2iu daily of opti’s has my hands and forearms struggling lol
Really. I figured that wouldn’t be an issue at that dose. How old are you. I don’t think I completely have the math down lol but I have it enough to know what needs to be done lol. I’m Such a fuckin noob.