MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Yea no shit.. I need more shoe boxes.. I’m trying to finish my kitchen first before I get back on it.. just got it back about a month ago having the electric water pump and radiator mounted in the rear.. and a 5 inch down pipe exiting out the fender oh plus my trans cooler .. it never stops this hobby .. I got a 2015 ram on 37s that I want to put a bigger turbo fuel injector pump and 100 over injector Nozzles.. I already have a billet trans in it .. that’s on hold for now .. kitchen than car to finish..

Yea I know how that goes. I have a 70 that I’m slowly fixing. Took the engine tranny and everything out the engine bay. Had a 408 stroker built waiting to put in it. Next on the list is the fuel tank and lines and radiator.

I have a tremec 3550 for it but it’s getting rebuilt at the moment. Just hard to find the time to work on it having to adult and shit

Yea I know how that goes. I have a 70 that I’m slowly fixing. Took the engine tranny and everything out the engine bay. Had a 408 stroker built waiting to put in it. Next on the list is the fuel tank and lines and radiator.

I have a tremec 3550 for it but it’s getting rebuilt at the moment. Just hard to find the time to work on it having to adult and shit
I’d definitely take my time on that jewel you have .. that’s gonna be a bad ass cruiser for sure..

Hell yea, time is money tho lol. I have the 89 coupe Nitrous car then a 90 vert just a heads cam intake car I built when I was 16. It has J302 alum heads that’s how old that build is lmao. Vert is vermillion red with black leather. Tits

Hell yea, time is money tho lol. I have the 89 coupe Nitrous car then a 90 vert just a heads cam intake car I built when I was 16. It has J302 alum heads that’s how old that build is lmao. Vert is vermillion red with black leather. Tits
Shit j302!!! That’s some old ass heads

She started when I got it as a 306 FI eldelbrock pro flow system.

Jamie Wells built this new motor of mine. Arguably best engine builder in Texas. But he specializes in Chevy. 505hp 543 ft/lb of torque in this one.

I need to strengthen up the whole car before I slap it
In though.

Might go blower in the future but Who knows. FCA40E2E-C3C2-4374-B16A-3827C241A453.jpg

IMG_2649.JPG

She started when I got it as a 306 FI eldelbrock pro flow system.

Jamie Wells built this new motor of mine. Arguably best engine builder in Texas. But he specializes in Chevy. 505hp 543 ft/lb of torque in this one.

I need to strengthen up the whole car before I slap it
In though.

Might go blower in the future but Who knows. View attachment 117818

View attachment 117817
I’d put a procharger on that thing and a blow through carb and let that bitch let loose

Let me know what you think? I used to run nords and I don't see much difference, if any.

Will do.

How was your 6 month run with geno’s?

It was good, was nice being able to eat pretty much anything and still lose fat, but I don't think it was worth the $200 a month at 2iu 5 on 2 off. I'm a little wary of running non pharma GH just because of how complicated the process is to manufacture GH, so I'm hoping for the best here.

A lot of what I have read and watched videos on has the consensus that while good generics do increase serum GH levels and IGF-1 levels, they lack in their ability to compare to pharma in the sense that fat loss is not as pronounced and they have the tendency to cause the user to hold more water and do not get that pronounced skin thinning that pharma produces. I will commit to Opti for 6-8 months and see how it does in comparison. If I'm not satisfied with its fat burning ability I will probably switch back to Genotropin or Saizen. I will be cutting the entire run on Opti.

Last edited:
My sides are so bad that I had to sit straight up in my bed a few times last night to get the blood flowing to my hands. I believe Optis tested with 0 dimmer and very high purity. As others have said, it’s probably more of a individual user deal. If I run high test or high Deca I also get cts. It’s due to water retention. Just weird because I don’t seem to be holding water on gh but I’m still getting terrible sides.

This!!! I’m a first time hgh user and I started at 4iu. Now after a little over a month my sides are terrible. I’m going to take a break from gh for a few days and then start with a lower dose and slowly increase.
There so many conditions to consider in ones personal experiences. I believe dimmers and impurities can be a factor in sides, not conditional too. I've also had experiences where bad dose scheduling and diet hasn't increased my side effects , it could be so many different things, but when you are consistent with your training and diet it atleast eliminates a few factors.

My sides are so bad that I had to sit straight up in my bed a few times last night to get the blood flowing to my hands. I believe Optis tested with 0 dimmer and very high purity. As others have said, it’s probably more of a individual user deal. If I run high test or high Deca I also get cts. It’s due to water retention. Just weird because I don’t seem to be holding water on gh but I’m still getting terrible sides.

This!!! I’m a first time hgh user and I started at 4iu. Now after a little over a month my sides are terrible. I’m going to take a break from gh for a few days and then start with a lower dose and slowly increase.
But starting at 4ius will most definitely do it. I made that mistake before, it took months to clear

Yeah you definitely want to start low with GH and ease into increasing the dosing. Most of the bad sides people experience are due to dosing too much too quickly.

Getting bloodwork done tomorrow. No T4 has been consumed.

And the sides are fucking stupid in the morning!!! Waking me up at night as well.

I started with the same dose I’m on now and it progressively has gotten worse. Before I switch to pharma shit I’m stepping down dose for a month or so.

I plan on running 5 iu still but dosing vials at 12iu and still getting bloodwork done too.

God damnit it’s Labor Day!!!! If they are open I will get bloodwork if not I will do blood work Thursday morning have to wait cause I’m testing the testosterone I’m running too