MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Second week now that I haven’t been able to bench press. When I unrack the bar and feel the weight on the palm of my hand it’s so damn painful that I immediately have to rack it. I find other ways to work around it but damn. Anyone else ever have this problem? So far bench press is the only thing effected by my cts.

I’ve heard some say that the cts passed after a while. Is there truth to this? I’m
sure it’s different for everyone.
How many ius are you running? Also what else are you running?

@opti , I believe I read pages back that there was a price drop? Any truth in that? You want me to email for updated list, or can ya list current prices? Thank you.

How many ius are you running? Also what else are you running?

4iu pinned pm and 100mg testC. I also started taking T4 yesterday

When I was split dosing I didn't have cts but that could also be because I only spit dosed my first two weeks on gh. I’m planing on going back to split dosing since that’s when my igf-1 levels were the highest. Just hope it helps with the cts.

I met with my trt doc yesterday and did bloods. As soon as she emails me the results and tells me that I’m good and she’ll see me in 6 months I’m blasting off. Hate to start a cycle like this though but on the other hand the pumps I’m getting right now are insane. Not sure if it’s the hgh or the berberine but I’m diggin it.

4iu pinned pm and 100mg testC. I also started taking T4 yesterday

When I was split dosing I didn't have cts but that could also be because I only spit dosed my first two weeks on gh. I’m planing on going back to split dosing since that’s when my igf-1 levels were the highest. Just hope it helps with the cts.

I met with my trt doc yesterday and did bloods. As soon as she emails me the results and tells me that I’m good and she’ll see me in 6 months I’m blasting off. Hate to start a cycle like this though but on the other hand the pumps I’m getting right now are insane. Not sure if it’s the hgh or the berberine but I’m diggin it.
Yea split doses for me at 4ius worked the best with keeping sides down! I guess some are effected more with cts then others. How much berberine are you taking?

At 6 to 8iu, I never had cts. Tight thumbs, but nothing causing issues like that. Sides can be very individual, maybe temporarily lower dose.

Sucks that I’m one of the unlucky ones. So far it only bothers me while sleeping, driving and while doing bench press. I can deal with that but hope it doesn’t get any worse.

I personally believe side affects can be conditional to impurities and dimmers also. One of the worst cases of cts and numbness I ever experienced came from batch 45 mauve tops at a split dose of only 2.5iu 2x a day. I came back with good igf numbers but the sides where almost unbearable. This specific batch tested unusually high with both. I have run higher and run lower doses, with no issues at all.

I personally believe side affects can be conditional to impurities and dimmers also. One of the worst cases of cts and numbness I ever experienced came from batch 45 mauve tops at a split dose of only 2.5iu 2x a day. I came back with good igf numbers but the sides where almost unbearable. This specific batch tested unusually high with both. I have run higher and run lower doses, with no issues at all.

I had the worst sides on Genos. Terrible fucking migraines. Early blacks sucked too with lethargy. I think many of us start too high and increase too fast. I think the impurities definitely bloat

Got a kit on the way, will be my first time running generics. My previous experience was with pharma Genotropin at 2iu for about 6 months, so it'll be interesting to see how this compares. I'm going to work up to 2iu in the morning and before bed.

Got a kit on the way, will be my first time running generics. My previous experience was with pharma Genotropin at 2iu for about 6 months, so it'll be interesting to see how this compares. I'm going to work up to 2iu in the morning and before bed.
Let me know what you think? I used to run nords and I don't see much difference, if any.

Think you'll be happy. Test results show high purity and bloodwork from users is good

So for the ones using Opti, what are making yours, 10s or 12ius? Not to big a difference really I guess. Just curious.
I first started dosing mine at 12. Recently just adjusted it to 10.

I still consider it 12ius per vial though.
(Pinning 2ius on the slin pin but aware it’s actually 2.4ius).

Well it makes sense to me! :D

I'm going to take a short break from Opti's for a month for a blood test. Hopefully I will sleep still!
Why though?
Are you thinking it will mess with your bloodwork in some way?

I been trying to get my (routine) bloodwork done for a month now! Been working so much I can’t get the time to do it :mad: I dropped to a cruise dose on test and staying at 2.4ius on optis though.
I want to get the most accurate readings from my bloodwork just to make sure everything is still good!
I didn’t think the hgh would skew anything? So that’s why I’m asking about you dropping yours. :)

Why though?
Are you thinking it will mess with your bloodwork in some way?

I been trying to get my (routine) bloodwork done for a month now! Been working so much I can’t get the time to do it :mad: I dropped to a cruise dose on test and staying at 2.4ius on optis though.
I want to get the most accurate readings from my bloodwork just to make sure everything is still good!
I didn’t think the hgh would skew anything? So that’s why I’m asking about you dropping yours. :)
Maybe you can offer advice? I was thinking it might interfere with correct readings on thyroid test?

My wife was having some serious back issues so we went to see a neurologist and he ordered bloodwork. Didn’t have any idea they would test for GH. She was running 2iu in the am and appt was early morning.

She called me when bloodwork came in and was like I thought you said this wouldn’t show up on bloodwork. They said her gh was extremely high and we had to postpone MRI on her back and they did one on her pituitary. Of course, we didn’t tell him about the exogenous GH.