MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Maybe you can offer advice? I was thinking it might interfere with correct readings on thyroid test?
I’m ‘thinking’ it would at first but not after being on it for a little while. Just from what I’ve read recently but I actually have no idea when it comes to actual bloodwork.
@Mighty-mouse has been testing frequently and using T4. I think he was going to drop the T4 for this next test and see if it had any effects. Maybe he will have a better answer?

Kim will your igf-1 be tested as well on this bloodwork?

I’m ‘thinking’ it would at first but not after being on it for a little while. Just from what I’ve read recently but I actually have no idea when it comes to actual bloodwork.
@Mighty-mouse has been testing frequently and using T4. I think he was going to drop the T4 for this next test and see if it had any effects. Maybe he will have a better answer?

Kim will your igf-1 be tested as well on this bloodwork?
I don’t think so. I can ask.

I don’t think so. I can ask.
Wouldn’t hurt to ask. If they were going to test that then maybe dropping the hgh for a bit would be best. So they don’t question why your igf-1 is high lol.

I think you’d be ok staying on hgh but I’m not 100% certain if hgh will skew the thyroid readings or not.

Maybe just wait for someone to (hopefully) respond here with hands on experience with that, other than just the reading experience that I have before you make your decision. :)

I will suggest if you are worried in anyway at all just drop it, do the bloodwork, then continue on with your run after the results come back satisfactory, of course... ;)

Wouldn’t hurt to ask. If they were going to test that then maybe dropping the hgh for a bit would be best. So they don’t question why your igf-1 is high lol.

I think you’d be ok staying on hgh but I’m not 100% certain if hgh will skew the thyroid readings or not.

Maybe just wait for someone to (hopefully) respond here with hands on experience with that, other than just the reading experience that I have before you make your decision. :)

I will suggest if you are worried in anyway at all just drop it, do the bloodwork, then continue on with your run after the results come back satisfactory, of course... ;)
That’s what I was thinking.:p:)

Got a kit on the way, will be my first time running generics. My previous experience was with pharma Genotropin at 2iu for about 6 months, so it'll be interesting to see how this compares. I'm going to work up to 2iu in the morning and before bed.

How was your 6 month run with geno’s?

Judging opti’s off of the sides and not bloods doesn’t go far and I only have one other source to compare it to. Ran startropin before switching to opti’s and I’m like 3-4 weeks in running 2.2 iu a day (still treating the 12iu vials as 10 because I’m too lazy to add the extra ml of bac water). Hair is growing stupid fast which I know is an effect but I hate body hair so I’m fucking shaving eod. Also noticed that I’m getting sick forearms pumps without doing anything so I’m guessing I’m starting to get CTS sides along with my arms falling asleep a lot. Needless to say, leaning out a lot and I’ll keep running opti’s compared to the previous GH.

Pulled the trigger on some optis switching from acetropins. Gonna start at 2.2iu for the remainder of this cruise then slowly increase it to 4. I'm wondering if gh is helping with fat loss becsuse I'm focusing on being fasted in the morning and once I add another dose itll be the evening as well. Side question to those who are,experienced do you think low dose 2iu am exogenous hgh shuts off your natural pulse while using it? Ive seen some say yes some say no.

Maybe you can offer advice? I was thinking it might interfere with correct readings on thyroid test?

I would say hgh will definitely interfere with your natural reading. My blood work from two weeks ago proves that it does. Mands has said that your thyroid will bounce back and someone else linked an article that basically said that after 3 months while on gh your thyroid should normalize. Not sure how long you been on but if it was me I would either test myself to see my levels before going to doc or I would come off for a bit. It would suck for them to diagnosed you and put you on meds for a deficient thyroid if it’s not really the case.

I personally believe side affects can be conditional to impurities and dimmers also. One of the worst cases of cts and numbness I ever experienced came from batch 45 mauve tops at a split dose of only 2.5iu 2x a day. I came back with good igf numbers but the sides where almost unbearable. This specific batch tested unusually high with both. I have run higher and run lower doses, with no issues at all.

My sides are so bad that I had to sit straight up in my bed a few times last night to get the blood flowing to my hands. I believe Optis tested with 0 dimmer and very high purity. As others have said, it’s probably more of a individual user deal. If I run high test or high Deca I also get cts. It’s due to water retention. Just weird because I don’t seem to be holding water on gh but I’m still getting terrible sides.

I had the worst sides on Genos. Terrible fucking migraines. Early blacks sucked too with lethargy. I think many of us start too high and increase too fast. I think the impurities definitely bloat

This!!! I’m a first time hgh user and I started at 4iu. Now after a little over a month my sides are terrible. I’m going to take a break from gh for a few days and then start with a lower dose and slowly increase.

My sides are so bad that I had to sit straight up in my bed a few times last night to get the blood flowing to my hands. I believe Optis tested with 0 dimmer and very high purity. As others have said, it’s probably more of a individual user deal. If I run high test or high Deca I also get cts. It’s due to water retention. Just weird because I don’t seem to be holding water on gh but I’m still getting terrible sides.

This!!! I’m a first time hgh user and I started at 4iu. Now after a little over a month my sides are terrible. I’m going to take a break from gh for a few days and then start with a lower dose and slowly increase.
Starting at 2iu i had some sides. 4iu prob woulda been pretty shitty. It took almost 70iu before they subsided.

Single turbo 337 ..3.25 stroke with .60 over custom pistons..
Very nice, coupe or hatch? I just recently put the 11r head on the car with a newer demon carb and a new plate setup from Wilson. Haven’t burnt up a piston yet this season so I’m pretty happy with the result.

Very nice, coupe or hatch? I just recently put the 11r head on the car with a newer demon carb and a new plate setup from Wilson. Haven’t burnt up a piston yet this season so I’m pretty happy with the result.
Hatch ..I have old tfs heads.. when Brian tooley was still working at total engine airflow he did all the work to my heads.. it’s basically a 205 head .. was thinking of buying new 11rs when they can out .. but it’s the same damn head.. the flow chart on mine flow more.. it’s not running yet .. doing a blow through e85 carb ... still need the carb fuel pump and ignition box.. but now I found someone close to me that can tune using the Holley efi.. might throw in the Holley dominator on it since it does everything in one box..than I’ll have to get fuel injector bungs welded on my Vic jr intake.. more money mo money..

Hatch ..I have old tfs heads.. when Brian tooley was still working at total engine airflow he did all the work to my heads.. it’s basically a 205 head .. was thinking of buying new 11rs when they can out .. but it’s the same damn head.. the flow chart on mine flow more.. it’s not running yet .. doing a blow through e85 carb ... still need the carb fuel pump and ignition box.. but now I found someone close to me that can tune using the Holley efi.. might throw in the Holley dominator on it since it does everything in one box..than I’ll have to get fuel injector bungs welded on my Vic jr intake.. more money mo money..

Mo money is the fucking truth!!! I’m also working on a mustang and fuck takes shoeboxes if money to get it how I would want it. Good luck on your build

Mo money is the fucking truth!!! I’m also working on a mustang and fuck takes shoeboxes if money to get it how I would want it. Good luck on your build
Yea no shit.. I need more shoe boxes.. I’m trying to finish my kitchen first before I get back on it.. just got it back about a month ago having the electric water pump and radiator mounted in the rear.. and a 5 inch down pipe exiting out the fender oh plus my trans cooler .. it never stops this hobby .. I got a 2015 ram on 37s that I want to put a bigger turbo fuel injector pump and 100 over injector Nozzles.. I already have a billet trans in it .. that’s on hold for now .. kitchen than car to finish..