MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

A question for @opti and anyone else knowledgeable on the subject:
I am now preparing for fertility. I am on a cruise that includes generic hgh (from Opti).
Will generic hgh have any negative impact on sperm health in any way over pharma grade hgh? I am asking this question because we might have to go with IVF route therefore natural selection by survival of the fittest will be bypassed.
BTW, I have been on opti's hgh for about 6 weeks now; about 4ius per day. I am starting to see good impact on sleep, tight wrist and fingers. These are the typical signs I have experienced on pharmagrade hgh.

I am now preparing for fertility. I am on a cruise that includes generic hgh (from Opti).
Will generic hgh have any negative impact on sperm health in any way over pharma grade hgh? I am asking this question because we might have to go with IVF route therefore natural selection by survival of the fittest will be bypassed.
BTW, I have been on opti's hgh for about 6 weeks now; about 4ius per day. I am starting to see good impact on sleep, tight wrist and fingers. These are the typical signs I have experienced on pharmagrade hgh.
Not an expert but below shows it may help.

Growth hormone in male infertility

yes, brother, some fertility clinics actually use HGH along with the fertility protocol as it increases the chances of conception. Thanks for sharing the study.
But my question is more about generic hgh having any potential negative effect since it is likely not produced in high quality setting as pharmagrade HGH is.
Don't think anyone is going to have a 100% correct answer since everything would be anecdotal only. But optis purity is very high, close to pharma I believe. Based on that, my opinion is no, no negative impact.

We'll see what others say.

Good luck to you bud! My wife and I have been going thru fertility treatments for a while now. It turns out I’m the problem and not her. Probably due to my aas usage from a young age and not knowing how to kick start my natural production back up. After months of high doses of hcg and still no luck I ended up having to have surgery (TESE). We are in the middle of IVF now. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone.

Good luck to you bud! My wife and I have been going thru fertility treatments for a while now. It turns out I’m the problem and not her. Probably due to my aas usage from a young age and not knowing how to kick start my natural production back up. After months of high doses of hcg and still no luck I ended up having to have surgery (TESE). We are in the middle of IVF now. I wouldn’t wish this on anyone.
I wish you and your wife a successful conception. We have been through the IVF struggle before for our 1st child.
Did you ever try FSH(menopur) or clomid with HCG? FSH is what really get the sertolli cell to grow and start the birth of sperm. Of course, you also need localized testosterone in the testes which happens with HCG/LH if you are not primary hypogonad.
You probably know all this and more.
Best wishes to you brother!

I wish you and your wife a successful conception. We have been through the IVF struggle before for our 1st child.
Did you ever try FSH(menopur) or clomid with HCG? FSH is what really get the sertolli cell to grow and start the birth of sperm. Of course, you also need localized testosterone in the testes which happens with HCG/LH if you are not primary hypogonad.
You probably know all this and more.
Best wishes to you brother!

Thank you and glad to hear yalls ivf was successful.

I ran hcg and clomid for almost 6 months. I was on an insane amount of hcg. (3000 iu eod). Hcg is extremely expensive from the pharmacy. Thankful for goodrx. That knocked the price down from $350 to $115 a vial which I went thru a vial a week. There was no need for FSH as my levels were way off the charts. Kinda of a weird deal. My FSH and LH are 4x what they should be but I have low T and no sperm. Well, I have sperm but it took a procedure to get it.

After the procedure I immediately got with my doc and got put on trt. I came off everything almost two years to really give my wife and I a chance at getting pregnant naturally. Living with low T for that long sucked. I feel I am now living my best life with trt and hgh :)

The doc had me on hcg clomid trying to get my wife pregnant for 5 yrs until we said fuck it! I started hgh and 6 months later she wound up pregnant. plus my sperm count was higher using hgh than when I was on hcg and clomid.

So from my experience it worked

Edit
I was on meditropes at the time

@mands
What do you think is a good split dose for a man (40yrs old) who wants to put more size on?? I’m doing 4 ius .. 2 in the am or if I wake up to piss and another 2iu 6pm, 600mg of test e ..I added 100mcg if T4 this week.. I’m using project matador AD and I also have metformin I plan on using instead of the matador when I run out..I’m on the fence of using insulin..but rather not
What time do you usually train? I personally would run your 2 iu's AM like you are doing now and then 2 iu's preworkout.

Insulin is not warranted at 4 iu's IMO. If you get over 6 iu's than yes your metformin/Insulin would greatly benefit you.

mands

Another great transaction with Opti. T/a, communication and product are top notch. Also, his packaging is great and I’m not sure why others aren’t using his method.

What time do you usually train? I personally would run your 2 iu's AM like you are doing now and then 2 iu's preworkout.

Insulin is not warranted at 4 iu's IMO. If you get over 6 iu's than yes your metformin/Insulin would greatly benefit you.

mands
I get up at 2:30am... go train at 3am..

I get up at 2:30am... go train at 3am..
Me to, up at 2am, at the gym by 3am. I started hgh a few weeks ago, 3iu upon waking and have been working out fasted. Which I havent done before and wasnt sure how I was going to like it or feel. Right now I am loving it. Was thinking of switching to 2iu am preworkout and 2iu pm. Just not sure when I would pm. Right before bed? I anecdotally I dont see the benefit. Gh releasing during sleep and having the external gh peeking 2 hours after falling to sleep???

Me to, up at 2am, at the gym by 3am. I started hgh a few weeks ago, 3iu upon waking and have been working out fasted. Which I havent done before and wasnt sure how I was going to like it or feel. Right now I am loving it. Was thinking of switching to 2iu am preworkout and 2iu pm. Just not sure when I would pm. Right before bed? I anecdotally I dont see the benefit. Gh releasing during sleep and having the external gh peeking 2 hours after falling to sleep???
I tried taking my second shot around 3pm.. keeping the insulin case cold enough isn’t easy in this heat..I started taking in when I get home around 6-6:30 pm.. sleeping is so much better for me.. I just turned 40 .. I think at my age it’s beneficial to take it before bed.. i raised it this week to 5 ius with splitting injections am and pm

I want to grow up and be like @mands

I’d like to try this^^^^

Another one bites the dust in less than 2 days. @opti thanks again for the quick turn around and a great communication. You are on top of your A game for sure brother. Thanks for the big box of tootsie rolls ;) My wife greatly appreciates your service. We are thinking about stocking up for next year as well. Let me know the shelf life on them in the fridge of course.

Second week now that I haven’t been able to bench press. When I unrack the bar and feel the weight on the palm of my hand it’s so damn painful that I immediately have to rack it. I find other ways to work around it but damn. Anyone else ever have this problem? So far bench press is the only thing effected by my cts.

I’ve heard some say that the cts passed after a while. Is there truth to this? I’m
sure it’s different for everyone.

Second week now that I haven’t been able to bench press. When I unrack the bar and feel the weight on the palm of my hand it’s so damn painful that I immediately have to rack it. I find other ways to work around it but damn. Anyone else ever have this problem? So far bench press is the only thing effected by my cts.

I’ve heard some say that the cts passed after a while. Is there truth to this? I’m
sure it’s different for everyone.
At 6 to 8iu, I never had cts. Tight thumbs, but nothing causing issues like that. Sides can be very individual, maybe temporarily lower dose.