MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Really. I figured that wouldn’t be an issue at that dose. How old are you. I don’t think I completely have the math down lol but I have it enough to know what needs to be done lol. I’m Such a fuckin noob.
I’m 34. It’s not to the point where some guys can’t use fingers and such but does feel like my forearms have a pump occasionally. Could’ve already been an issue due to my current and previous professions but I’m just now noticing it

Just hit 8 years sobriety!

Jan will be 8 yrs for me if I’m not mistaken. :)

Awesome shot guys! 5 years for me

Hello Meso members! I hope everyone has been well. Before I respond to DMs, feedback etc.... I want to congratulate the above members and anyone that I might have possibly missed for their sobriety.

Congratulations gentlemen in making the decision to quit your previous drug of choice. Many will judge us based on our current lifestyle but I would rather use AAS, Somatropin, etc. etc. over hard drugs or anything similar. Could I possibly be justifying my PED use? Sure! But I would much rather live this lifestyle than many of my past and previous acquaintances way of living.

I lost someone dear to me many years ago do to their heavy drug use. He was a great person when he was sober, unfortunately when his substance abuse would take over him he would be a completely different person. He is truly missed and forever have special place in my heart.

Remember that our actions not only affect us but also our loved ones. In many cases we pass away and they are left with the aftermath, burden, hurt of our decisions.

I tip my hat to you gentlemen!

Hello Meso members! I hope everyone has been well. Before I respond to DMs, feedback etc.... I want to congratulate the above members and anyone that I might have possibly missed for their sobriety.

Congratulations gentlemen in making the decision to quit your previous drug of choice. Many will judge us based on our current lifestyle but I would rather use AAS, Somatropin, etc. etc. over hard drugs or anything similar. Could I possibly be justifying my PED use? Sure! But I would much rather live this lifestyle than many of my past and previous acquaintances way of living.

I lost someone dear to me many years ago do to their heavy drug use. He was a great person when he was sober, unfortunately when his substance abuse would take over him he would be a completely different person. He is truly missed and forever have special place in my heart.

Remember that our actions not only affect us but also our loved ones. In many cases we pass away and they are left with the aftermath, burden, hurt of our decisions.

I tip my hat to you gentlemen!
Sorry about your loss Optifriend. :)

Recieved my kit from Opti...came in just under 3 days everything was great from communication to ease of payment I definitely reccomend him as a solid source but of course the results will be the final test!

I’m just going to put this out there so you know @opti takes security very seriously.

My email account was compromised and without giving away too much, Opti took necessary steps to ensure that he was indeed talking to me and not the hacker, who at the same time we were talking via Wickr was trying to tell Opti to ship to a different address. Thank you @opti. This could have been very ugly.

I’m just going to put this out there so you know @opti takes security very seriously.

My email account was compromised and without giving away too much, Opti took necessary steps to ensure that he was indeed talking to me and not the hacker, who at the same time we were talking via Wickr was trying to tell Opti to ship to a different address. Thank you @opti. This could have been very ugly.
Proton or other encrypted email was compromised?

Damn man how tf that happen?
My dumb ass clicked on an attachment, although I don’t know where it originated from because it would seem to me that another source I ordered from had already been compromised. IF I remember right, I was already receiving emails from the hacker who had copied an email from a source I was dealing with. I honestly wish I could retrace my steps. Needless to say, I lost two accounts on Proton.

My dumb ass clicked on an attachment, although I don’t know where it originated from because it would seem to me that another source I ordered from had already been compromised. IF I remember right, I was already receiving emails from the hacker who had copied an email from a source I was dealing with. I honestly wish I could retrace my steps. Needless to say, I lost two accounts on Proton.
Hmm may be a good idea to exchange wickr handles with our sponsor of choice because this seems to be happening too much. Glad he caught this. Ive been bouncing between a couple different proton accts so i can spot where it happens if it does.

Hmm may be a good idea to exchange wickr handles with our sponsor of choice because this seems to be happening too much. Glad he caught this. Ive been bouncing between a couple different proton accts so i can spot where it happens if it does.
ALWAYS a good idea to have your source’s Wickr. That’s what saved my ass.

Damn man that sucks!

The good news is I didn’t have anything in those accounts but yeah, just the fact that my shit was hacked AND taken over pissed me off.
Opti is solid and a smart guy. I’m glad everything was positive and successful in your transaction. :)

Yes everything is great. He had a few things over the weekend. I am sure he will get back to you today.

All - thanks for the replies. No I didn’t get an away message, we last spoke 5-6 days ago. I’ve sent two emails and a also message here. Very unusual, but glad he’s around and ok. Opti - sos!