MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Ahh that’s what I get for not naming all the names! haha Opti had said Kim had relayed the message...but hey were all quasi family here in this thread by now
Ha. Yea man, I am a believer in making sure people get credit for their efforts. If ya name one, you should name them all. Its all good. Glad you and opti connected.

Another TD from opti. Great service and communication as always. He even messaged me to let me know my pack arrived day of. 2 day TA.

Ha. Yea man, I am a believer in making sure people get credit for their efforts. If ya name one, you should name them all. Its all good. Glad you and opti connected.
I get what he is saying. I had contacted Opti and told him that he has a customer wanting to talk to him. Sometimes Opti doesn't get all the alerts, so I was the alert this time. :)

This is my first go at gh so I have nothing to compare to. I can only compare to what I’ve read from others experiences.

I truly hope you continue to provide the product and service that you have so far so I don’t have to compare Optis to anything else.

I will be pulling bloods again this weekend to check my thyroid and igf levels. I’ve also changed my spit dose to one daily dose so I want to see how much that effects my score. Once I have those numbers I’m blasting off and will probably up my dose a bit and may change up how I dose depending on what the test results show.

While I haven’t got bloods, I have noticed so far that my hair is growing a lot more than the previous gh I was on...shaving eod isn’t going to cut it anymore :(

Another flawless landing from the Optitropes. Thank you @opti

Another great transaction with Opti. T/a, communication and product are top notch. Also, his packaging is great and I’m not sure why others aren’t using his method.

Another one bites the dust in less than 2 days. @opti thanks again for the quick turn around and a great communication. You are on top of your A game for sure brother. Thanks for the big box of tootsie rolls ;) My wife greatly appreciates your service. We are thinking about stocking up for next year as well. Let me know the shelf life on them in the fridge of course.

Great businessman, he handled this like one of my actual business partners. 10/10 wish all things on MESO were handled like this.
Very professional
Very patient
Very fast shipping

20 kits received, packaging removed for security.
View attachment 117971

Td one of the smoothest transactions to date. Opti even sent me tracking without having to ask. Took me by surprise, literally never happens, gonna start tmrw morning perfect timing since i just ran out 3 days ago. I'll get igf tested with my next set,of bloods in a few weeks.

Opti review

Will never give the G2G on any source here but here is my personal experience. Turn around and communication are as good as it gets. Emailed a few times to get some answers to some minor questions and always responded quickly. Once I was ready to order I followed his procedure. It was very late and I went to sleep but he answered me any way. Funds were sent the next morning and two days later product landed. No complaints at all. Will post again about “feels” down the road. Have blood work scheduled for next week but I’m not sure what’s on the order so I may or may not have a baseline. Either way I’ll update as needed.

Recieved my kit from Opti...came in just under 3 days everything was great from communication to ease of payment I definitely reccomend him as a solid source but of course the results will be the final test!

Another TD from opti. Great service and communication as always. He even messaged me to let me know my pack arrived day of. 2 day TA.

@B Ware, @Savagesteve, @BlownStrength, @Rockclimber, @murray312, @Thegreek, @Brolic626, and @kdq99...........gentlemen, thank you very much for the kind words and most importantly your honest feedback.

It means a great deal to me that you all are satisfied with both my communication and turnaround. I'm sure you have/will be equally pleased with my Optis. Please keep us posted on your progress.

I’d rather be safe than sorry so if someone wouldn’t mind chiming in on this please. The little vial that comes in the kit is technically 12ius right. So when I reconstitute with my bac water I’m going to add 1ml to each vial. Then when I go to draw my finished product I will draw to the 20 mark on a slin pin giving me slightly more than 2ius of growth. I’m having a brain fart here. If I wanted the full 12 though would I add 1.2ml and draw to the 20 mark to get exactly 2ius.

@Thegreek, your math is correct. I use an insulin syringe to add bacteriostatic water to the Somatropin vial so I will be speaking in units/insulin syringe.

If you add 100 units or 1mL of bacteriostatic water, every 10units on your insulin syringe is 1.2IUs of Somatropin.

10 units - 1.2IUs of Somatropin
20 units - 2.4IUs of Somatropin
30 units - 3.6IUs of Somatropin
40 units - 4.8IUs of Somatropin
50 units - 6.0IUs of Somatropin
etc, etc...

If you want every 10 units on your insulin syringe to equal 1IU of Somatropin then add 120 units or 1.2mL of bacteriostatic water from the start.

What I normally do is add 80 units of bacteriostatic water and split it into 4 equal shots. Each shot consists of 20 units which equals 3iu of Somatropin.

I hope the above explanation has been of some help.

I’m just going to put this out there so you know @opti takes security very seriously.

My email account was compromised and without giving away too much, Opti took necessary steps to ensure that he was indeed talking to me and not the hacker, who at the same time we were talking via Wickr was trying to tell Opti to ship to a different address. Thank you @opti. This could have been very ugly.

@T-Bagger, thank you very much for sharing your experience with me. I am also thankful that you did not take it personally the additional security steps that I decided to take to justify the means. It could have definitely been an ugly situation but in the end all turned out well.

@T-Bagger, thank you very much for sharing your experience with me. I am also thankful that you did not take it personally the additional security steps that I decided to take to justify the means. It could have definitely been an ugly situation but in the end all turned out well.
You did great man, and I’m thankful!

@Thegreek, your math is correct. I use an insulin syringe to add bacteriostatic water to the Somatropin vial so I will be speaking in units/insulin syringe.

If you add 100 units or 1mL of bacteriostatic water, every 10units on your insulin syringe is 1.2IUs of Somatropin.

10 units - 1.2IUs of Somatropin
20 units - 2.4IUs of Somatropin
30 units - 3.6IUs of Somatropin
40 units - 4.8IUs of Somatropin
50 units - 6.0IUs of Somatropin
etc, etc...

If you want every 10 units on your insulin syringe to equal 1IU of Somatropin then add 120 units or 1.2mL of bacteriostatic water from the start.

What I normally do is add 80 units of bacteriostatic water and split it into 4 equal shots. Each shot consists of 20 units which equals 3iu of Somatropin.

I hope the above explanation has been of some help.
I'm gonna do the 80 unit reconstitution I didn't even think about it. I wanna up my dose. Thanks for that.

So I've been reading a lot of these comments and prior to pulling the trigger wanted to know about sides and why opti's GH would (based on what I'm reading), seem to trigger more sides if it is that close to pharma-grade? I run 4IUs daily of the mauves with no noticeable sides. I get a little worried that I'll have to run half and maybe not get the same results, but will ask the experts. TIA - and thank you @opti btw for your quick responses to emails. Definitely seems like you are great to work with.

You did great man, and I’m thankful!
You're welcome @T-Bagger. In the end, all turned out well.

I'm gonna do the 80 unit reconstitution I didn't even think about it. I wanna up my dose. Thanks for that.
@murray312, glad my post could be of some help to you.

So I've been reading a lot of these comments and prior to pulling the trigger wanted to know about sides and why opti's GH would (based on what I'm reading), seem to trigger more sides if it is that close to pharma-grade? I run 4IUs daily of the mauves with no noticeable sides. I get a little worried that I'll have to run half and maybe not get the same results, but will ask the experts. TIA - and thank you @opti btw for your quick responses to emails. Definitely seems like you are great to work with.
You're welcome and thank you for the kind words @beachathlete. Sides are on a case by case basis-individually, but I will let members who have used my Optis and other Somatropins share their experience.

I got terrible sides. My sleep and even my lifts suffered. It was my own doing though. I started at 4iu. As far as I know I’m one of the few that has gotten sides from Optis. About a week ago I started taking B6 and it is helping with my cts while also combating prolactin which is much needed since I’m currently running tren and Deca.

I wouldn’t be worried about sides if I were you. Like others have mentioned, some get sides but most don’t. Just start low and ease your way up to desired dose.

If you’re handling mauves fine then you’ll be fine. Optis have 0 dimmer where mauves have dimmer and I’m told
that has a lot to do with sides as well.