MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Been shooting 2iu right after my last meal of 25g protein and 2 packs of brown sugar instant oatmeal Glucose is slightly elevated but still within range So, low dose GH injected with carbs may have a slight impact on blood glucose levels (I realize this is just one test)9737E960-14EC-4847-9697-7477DB5C9037.png

Been shooting 2iu right after my last meal of 25g protein and 2 packs of brown sugar instant oatmeal Glucose is slightly elevated but still within range So, low dose GH injected with carbs may have a slight impact on blood glucose levels (I realize this is just one test)View attachment 119124

That’s good igf numbers for 2iu injected once daily! Did u fast 12 hrs prior to blood pull? If not when was your last consumption of food?

How’s your T4 or did it not check that?

That’s good igf numbers for 2iu injected once daily! Did u fast 12 hrs prior to blood pull? If not when was your last consumption of food?

How’s your T4 or did it not check that?

Yes mightymouse. Inj pm, drew in am. I did fast for close to 12 hrs.

Been on the same protocol for 6 months now

Anyone have feet/hand growth? This is my first time using hgh. Been on for about 4 months now (2iu am / 2 iu pm) and went from wearing a size 11.5 to 13. I know this is a possible side effect but didnt think it would happen on a 4iu dose.

PS - unfortunately nothing else grew...

Anyone have feet/hand growth? This is my first time using hgh. Been on for about 4 months now (2iu am / 2 iu pm) and went from wearing a size 11.5 to 13. I know this is a possible side effect but didnt think it would happen on a 4iu dose.

That is a big change for 4iu

Which hgh are you using?

How old are you?

Nayb if you're young some growth plates are still open

Don’t think my feet or hands have grew as I still fit in my shoes and still have to choke way up on a hammer :(

Do you think 28 is too young for HGH?

I was waiting to exhaust a lot of the regular steroids and growing as much as i can before HGH use. But I hear such good things.

I am 225 6 foot 1 and low bf under 13 percent.

Do you think 28 is too young for HGH?

I was waiting to exhaust a lot of the regular steroids and growing as much as i can before HGH use. But I hear such good things.

I am 225 6 foot 1 and low bf under 13 percent.
You make your own choice man. I’m not much older than you and while my cats or forearm pumps or whatever has stopped...my fucking body hair is growing stupid fast...shit sucks lol