MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

[QUOTE = "Toni72, post: 2508929, membre: 108508"] [USER = 5368] @opti [/ USER], [USER = 111687] @ Opti-Canada [/ USER], [USER = 50161] @Dr JIM [ /UTILISATEUR],
Bonjour, ma femme a la fibromyalgie, une maladie musculaire invalidante, une douleur légèrement améliorée? Merci [/ DEVIS]
@mands, other, thank you
@opti, @Opti-Canada, @Dr JIM,
Hello, my wife has fibromyalgia, disabling muscle disease, hgh little improved pain? Thank you

@Mighty-mouse or anyone else can chime in, when are you guys taking the T4. Morning night. Midday. Before meals after meals. Pre or post wo. Does it even matter. I think that covered it all. Curious.

Received my first order in super fast shipping. Going to be running 2 ius a day 5 on 2 off. Going to take it with my pre workout meal an hour before the gym with my metformin to control my blood sugar. Will monitor sugars daily. Plan is to run it for 6 months at least. Will keep updated on the blood sugar. I’m not sure how high I will run the hgh. I’m fairly lean and looking to use it for an extra boost. Hope to step back on stage in a year and half or so for classic masters 40 and up. Currently on a blast of 700 test and 350 decca a week for 12 weeks. Here’s a current pic. Around 5”8.5 213-215 or so. Bodyfat I’m not sure but I always hold a good bit in my belly lol.Looking to really bring my legs up
Dude, you don't hold any fat anywhere from the looks of your posts. Careful with the blood sugar bro, I think it's a mistake to run HGH with your medical history. Be safe

Dude, you don't hold any fat anywhere from the looks of your posts. Careful with the blood sugar bro, I think it's a mistake to run HGH with your medical history. Be safe

Thanks man. I am going to be careful trust me. I’m going to monitor my blood sugar closely and if for some reason it goes really high I’ll send stop the hgh. I want gains trust me but I also want good health and won’t risk my health way too much to get the gains. We all take risk with Steriods and any drugs. I know I need to be smart and and that’s why I’m starting low and going to check my blood sugar often. I appreciate your input and looking out for me. I really do

Ive never taked GH before and am starting to get very interested in trying it out. If i buy one kit from Opti and run 2iu a day, which would give me 2 months supply, am I gonna notice anything from that dose for 2 months? Where do i go, or who can i talk to to get some other information about running GH? Best time to take the one dose a day, MT stomach or full? How important is it to keep it refridgerated after preparing it?

Do I get the BAC water with an order? I think thats what its called???

Ive never taked GH before and am starting to get very interested in trying it out. If i buy one kit from Opti and run 2iu a day, which would give me 2 months supply, am I gonna notice anything from that dose for 2 months? Where do i go, or who can i talk to to get some other information about running GH? Best time to take the one dose a day, MT stomach or full? How important is it to keep it refridgerated after preparing it?

Do I get the BAC water with an order? I think thats what its called???

All the info is posted in this thread. But I would advise against only buying one kit. 2 iu is a good starting point and it will take you months to actually notice it as long as your diet is on point. Stomach subq inj inch apart each shot around the belly button like a clock

Refrigerate after reconstructing and only reconstruct one vial at a time

All the info is posted in this thread. But I would advise against only buying one kit. 2 iu is a good starting point and it will take you months to actually notice it as long as your diet is on point. Stomach subq inj inch apart each shot around the belly button like a clock

Refrigerate after reconstructing and only reconstruct one vial at a time

i eat pretty clean and lean 6 days a week and give my self 1 or 2 cheat meals on thursday or friday. You don't think ill notice anything in 2 months of use?

Im just asking, i really have no clue.

i eat pretty clean and lean 6 days a week and give my self 1 or 2 cheat meals on thursday or friday. You don't think ill notice anything in 2 months of use?

Im just asking, i really have no clue.

You could notice a leaning effect by then. But it will not be dramatic. I noticed about month 4 or so a huge difference but I was on 4iu every day split dose

This .. I can’t wait awhile to eat.. the t4 didn’t do much for me.. up on waking up .. I take my 2.5 ius of growth slam my shake 15 min later then go train..
You are suppose to take t4 and wait an hour to eat. Not having calcium for 4 hours. To maximize absorbtion.

Just don’t have the time to do that in the morning.. between waking up and making it to work by 4
Yea its tough. I tried taking it at night 3 hours after my last meal. But felt better in the AM fasted. Try to hold off as long as possible. This is completely my opinion. But I feel it takes away 25-30 percent of the drug if you eat before 30 minutes. So you could just increase dose. But this is not backed up by ANYTHING.

Yea its tough. I tried taking it at night 3 hours after my last meal. But felt better in the AM fasted. Try to hold off as long as possible. This is completely my opinion. But I feel it takes away 25-30 percent of the drug if you eat before 30 minutes. So you could just increase dose. But this is not backed up by ANYTHING.
I prefer 2iu with faster cardio in the am. Depending on schedule I’ll take 2iu before bed

I prefer 2iu with faster cardio in the am. Depending on schedule I’ll take 2iu before bed

Growth before bed is the bees knees...... yeah fuckers I said it.

But

Your naturally elevated at night too. So I try to take it 4 hours or so before bed.

Anyone have some vivid ass dreams while on growth