MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I think it's $140 right now, but normally $150. I think $115 was only an intro price. But you could take a chance on one Q who just opened here and is under $1 per 1iu for the moment, $40 for 45iu, normally $60, pretty much the same pricing thing opti did. I think the only way to get good gh for under $1 per iu is to take a chance on a new seller.
@opti what’s the price? I think @Tiredandhot has the correct prices but please confirm.

I’ve been on Optis at 2-3 iu per day for 8 months. I feel like I’m the last month or so they lost a little of their effect, particularly in regards to fat loss. I still get that fullness, crazy pumps from them but at one point I was eating any thing not nailed down and watching my waist line shrink at the same time.

I’m considering going 9 months on then switching over to mk677 for 3 months before going back on.
Just wondering when did you start to notice the muscle fullness and growth from gh. Im almost done 2 kits and still yet to say much aside from sleep and recovery and mayb better gym pumps at 4iu per day.

Just wondering when did you start to notice the muscle fullness and growth from gh. Im almost done 2 kits and still yet to say much aside from sleep and recovery and mayb better gym pumps at 4iu per day.
I'm 5 foot 7in 198lbs 13%bf and people think I'm 210. The fullness hit me like a penis in a Fleshlight after 2 weeks on at 2iu am fasted.

Maybe you're body fat is too high to notice? I didn't notice much in a month and a half on 4iu (was supposed to be for 8 months but I went to jail) but I was like 23% bf. My wrists were pretty tight and swollen, though, so I'd bet my muscles were fuller too.

About 3 months in. I got real lean at the time, 6 or so % BF and I stayed real full. Usually when I get below 10 % BF I flatten out but not with the GH.

it’s going to suck going off them but I just don’t feel like my body is responding the same when it comes to fat loss.

So I ordered 2 kits from opti and asked that he not ship them yet since I'm currently outta town. He was kind enough to hold off on shipping for me. We agreed that shipping last saturday would workout perfect for arriving day after Thanksgiving. You will all be happy to know that Opti did in fact create the label and ship the package on Saturday as promised. Unfortunately his package went back in time 3 days and traveled to their destination arriving at least 4 days earlier than expected. While I'm still outta town. Amazon like shipping you say? I would disagree. More like Elon musk with one of his rockets delivering my stuff.

Slow clap started...

Bravo! Thanks buddy!

About 3 months in. I got real lean at the time, 6 or so % BF and I stayed real full. Usually when I get below 10 % BF I flatten out but not with the GH.

it’s going to suck going off them but I just don’t feel like my body is responding the same when it comes to fat loss.
I’m getting the same feeling. I’ve been on another brand and opti’s probably 6-7 months now and seems like the fat loss has stalled the last few weeks. I know guys usually taper up but I’ve stayed on 2-2.2iu the whole time. Think I’m gonna finish this kit and take a couple of months off.

I’m getting the same feeling. I’ve been on another brand and opti’s probably 6-7 months now and seems like the fat loss has stalled the last few weeks. I know guys usually taper up but I’ve stayed on 2-2.2iu the whole time. Think I’m gonna finish this kit and take a couple of months off.
You could also increase dose, maybe 4iu. 2iu is a low dose and 4iu may help

Question to everyone who used mk677 and gh

25mgs of mk677 vs. gh ??? Iu

wonder if there is any point of using 2-3ius of Optis if u could just take mk677 and gonna have the same result :) just getting pump .. looking full and dont really feel that super duper fat burning effect (since its not pharma gh)

Tell about ur experience!!!

@opti to follow @Kim question...what is present pricelist

I do not want to ask via email since ur policy is to only email with an order and bitcoin good to go
Basic idea is I want somewhere btw 2 to 8 kits. Depending on price

What am I looking at