MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

What orals were you on?

Were you reconstructing at 12 iu per vial?

And was this a week off growth too?

Those were just TRT and 2.5iu for the pull. And yes I recon at 12iu.

Was coming off 4 weeks Tbol and 2 weeks of Tren, started feeling like shit so I abandoned ship.

Those were just TRT and 2.5iu for the pull. And yes I recon at 12iu.

Was coming off 4 weeks Tbol and 2 weeks of Tren, started feeling like shit so I abandoned ship.

If I pulled around 250-300 reconstructing at 12 iu I would be happy.

I drink a lot and my enzyme levels are no where near that high.

If I pulled around 250-300 reconstructing at 12 iu I would be happy.

I drink a lot and my enzyme levels are no where near that high.

I took a week off (was out of the country) and when I came back I started 4iu split dose. Those labs will be in a week.

I'm holding steady at my weight considering I'm eating worse and doing less cardio.

Man come on!! That’s the bad thing about growth it can be a crutch on your diet. Just remember the gains will be so much better if you stay true to a diet.

I’m talking dick skin lean if you dial it in! Good growth is a game changer

Man come on!! That’s the bad thing about growth it can be a crutch on your diet. Just remember the gains will be so much better if you stay true to a diet.

I’m talking dick skin lean if you dial it in! Good growth is a game changer

I know I know. I’ve had a hard time coming out of vacation mode.... I’m dialing it in starting tomorrow.

And when I say worse I’m talking like 1 extra cheat meal. Lol.

It’s really the workouts that I’ve been slacking. 4 days instead of 6. Less cardio. Never gonna get my 500# if I keep this shit up. Tomorrow is the day it all goes back to what it should be.

Honestly every now and then I will take about 5 days off from the gym and god it feels fucking great!

Your numbers are insane I’ve been watching for a while. Mine have been all over there place but definitely more situational than brand but I have gotten some crazy numbers off certain ones.

Yeah can’t wait to see what these 4iu split will pull.

My body loves this dose, no hand issues well got finger tightness at times but very manageable!

Yeah can’t wait to see what these 4iu split will pull.

My body loves this dose, no hand issues well got finger tightness at times but very manageable!

I’m doing really well with the 4 split. Mild tightness of my ring and pinky finger sometimes. But nothing crazy. No big swing in water retention either.