MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I know this as well, his 5 is like 6. But even then 707 at 6iu is still a pretty stout number.

I think everyone body / liver converts igf-1 at a very different rate I mean if people are saying 20 mg of mk-677 is around 2 IU, my igf-1 levels goes up by like 100 on 20 mg of mk-677 and if i take 40 mg it goes up to 140 only. I will be testing Opti hgh in the near future, hopefully my numbers are that insane too.

I think everyone body / liver converts igf-1 at a very different rate I mean if people are saying 20 mg of mk-677 is around 2 IU, my igf-1 levels goes up by like 100 on 20 mg of mk-677 and if i take 40 mg it goes up to 140 only. I will be testing Opti hgh in the near future, hopefully my numbers are that insane too.

I’ve tried about 4 brands and 2 things were similar. The 2 without labels were close in numbers and the 2 with labels were close in numbers. That being said the situation on the “no labels” was identical.... just coming off /ending cycle vs the labels, I was on TRT only

So I agree, it’s very individual but also situationally dependent. I have also ordered some MK to test in the future, so we will see how that goes at that time.

Took a break on the 5iu so running optis at a lower dose for a while before running 5iu pharma
I just started on the Opti’s 2 weeks ago.2 IU before bed.I want to work up to 4IU per day,2 am and 2 pm.So far so good.I look forward to your comparison between Opti’s and Pharma.Thanks for all your info

I just started on the Opti’s 2 weeks ago.2 IU before bed.I want to work up to 4IU per day,2 am and 2 pm.So far so good.I look forward to your comparison between Opti’s and Pharma.Thanks for all your info

Remember I’m treating these vials as 10 iu just something I always do when testing different products

Thanks for another one Opti... Great service and communication. Always a pleasure. Great guy, he doesn't get upset when I order and don't check my email for 4 days and then ask him if his info has changed... Lol.

Thanks for another one Opti... Great service and communication. Always a pleasure. Great guy, he doesn't get upset when I order and don't check my email for 4 days and then ask him if his info has changed... Lol.
He’s very relaxed and patient. But quick on the amazon deliveries!