MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I've been on for 2 1/2 months. Trt blast and cruise for a few years. The last month or so my BP has been super higher 140-160/90-100. Going to make apt with my doc tomorrow
Yeah that's too high. Once I reached a certain point in weight I just couldn't keep it under control anymore too, so I started 5mg nebivolol daily. Keeps me about 126-128/68 which is nice

When is the best time to check IGF ?? Say how long after injection

Igf is checked after aprox 3-4 weeks of continuous use. I check mine aprox 1 hr or so after morning inj of 2-2.5 iu (depending on daily split at the time) fasted.

Igf is not to be confused as a serum test. As it will take tome for your liver to produce igf.

As you will look at my blood work I have produced higher numbers injecting lower amounts all because of split dosing.

For instance I pin 5iu of hgh I was scoring mid to high 5’s. But when I’m split dosing and pinning 2.5iu I pull mid to high 6’s blood pulled within the same time fram after injection

Igf is checked after aprox 3-4 weeks of continuous use. I check mine aprox 1 hr or so after morning inj of 2-2.5 iu (depending on daily split at the time) fasted.

Igf is not to be confused as a serum test. As it will take tome for your liver to produce igf.

As you will look at my blood work I have produced higher numbers injecting lower amounts all because of split dosing.

For instance I pin 5iu of hgh I was scoring mid to high 5’s. But when I’m split dosing and pinning 2.5iu I pull mid to high 6’s blood pulled within the same time fram after injection
My friend just got his pulled on another name and he did split dosing.. 2iu am and pm .. it came back at 113 .. he complained about it and they told him because oh his age (35) his IGF is in the neg from the beginning..

My friend just got his pulled on another name and he did split dosing.. 2iu am and pm .. it came back at 113 .. he complained about it and they told him because oh his age (35) his IGF is in the neg from the beginning..

Wtf! Where did they get their growth from

Wow.... That's pretty low. Lowest number I've ever pulled was 229 on some untested green tops.... @ 2.5iu

He needs a new source.

Also how were his liver values?

I don't understand why they say steroids increase igf, especially tren, when it really just puts a strain on the liver and seems to lower it.

This is the reason why people don’t grow because they use so much gear that it puts a huge strain in the liver like you said. The more you use the more toxic you get and the harder it gets to put in muscle.