MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

My last order with Opti only took 3 or 4 days for delivery,not enough time to worry about tracking.Be patient it will come,he has a stellar reputation around here

Is this guy even answering emails? I been waiting for the package about a week and he said he was gonna send the tracking but there is no tracking

This guy?! As in me, Opti? Their is no way you have been waiting 5 business days for a package from me. Care to shed some light regarding this? You can do it here or privately.

This guy?! As in me, Opti? Their is no way you have been waiting 5 business days for a package from me. Care to shed some light regarding this? You can do it here or privately.
I highly doubt it as well I have done two orders with opti now, the latest literally on thanksgiving he was working and it was in my hands before that following Tuesday after thanksgiving. That’s service! Thanks man

And another quick TA from @opti Thanks buddy!

Thanks for another one Opti... Great service and communication. Always a pleasure. Great guy, he doesn't get upset when I order and don't check my email for 4 days and then ask him if his info has changed... Lol.

OptimusPrime, that’s what comes to mind when the shit hits the mailbox in 2days. Unbelievably quick. Thanks again

2 day TA, amazing speed. Communication always top notch.

I've never seen any vendor respond back as fast as opti, his customer service is top notch and his shipping speed is insanely fast too :D

As always, thanks @opti for the quick communication and delivery.

Now to decide if I come off this week and take a 1.5 month break as I had planned or to drop down to 2ius and keep on cruising. Hmmm..

@opti thanks for the smooth sailing once all over again! Even with the holiday shipping craziness you got my gift on time. Ttys

Thank you very much gentlemen for your feedback regarding my communication and T/A! My apologies for being a little absent from Meso lately as my focus has been providing superb customer service, I hope you all understand. Once things settle a bit I will be more active.

Honestly can’t say it enough but this guy is good, going back n forth a few weeks asking questions, working with me and my situation, always answers quick and goes out of his way to help. Product speaks for itself but as of now he’s definitely one of the better ones out there.
Thank you very much for the kind words. I hope I was able to answer all your questions/concerns.

by the way has opti tested the updated batches yet
I'm currently still shipping batch #2, reason why I have not posted results for the latest batch #3, yet. I was able to squeeze in a test with @Weights & Measures before he decided to take a leave of absence. It came back at 12.3iu, I'll go ahead and post the HPLC report and make you all aware once they start to ship.

Is this China banned gonna affect you @opti
I’m curious to hear @opti take on his the China ban?
Will this affect your business or your customers Opti?

I remember someone asking this earlier...

If anyone drops @opti an email :oops:
would you care to mention to him to come answer this? :D
@taco33150 & @bolder, I think we will all be affected to a certain point though I'm taking certain measures for it not to have a negative impact on my inventory. Shipping from our dear acquaintances will come to a halt or decrease significantly so that is where I have to make the best chess move for all of us.

@opti
are you only domestic USA or INT too? into says you were considering INT to certain area codes later?
The majority of my handling is domestic and that's where I believe my customer service is superior to others. I can offer INT as well but with everything that is going on I will have to look into my options for the New Year.

@opti,
Can you confirm that the opti seller for Europe is good? Thank you
@Mr.pedsource does carry Opti somatropin kits.

well my labs came back (I'm on 0 anything but TRT). I just turned 36. IGF 122 and Serum GH <0.1 LMAO. Time for some Opti!
I've been a using gh for over a decade. I bought from every source you can name, and Opti is my go to. He is professional, very quick to respond and shipping rivals Amazon. Oh and did I mention I have multiple labs that verify his shit is legit af.

Thank you very much for the kind words. I hope I was able to answer all your questions/concerns.

I'm currently still shipping batch #2, reason why I have not posted results for the latest batch #3, yet. I was able to squeeze in a test with @Weights & Measures before he decided to take a leave of absence. It came back at 12.3iu, I'll go ahead and post the HPLC report and make you all aware once they start to ship.

@taco33150 & @bolder, I think we will all be affected to a certain point though I'm taking certain measures for it not to have a negative impact on my inventory. Shipping from our dear acquaintances will come to a halt or decrease significantly so that is where I have to make the best chess move for all of us.

The majority of my handling is domestic and that's where I believe my customer service is superior to others. I can offer INT as well but with everything that is going on I will have to look into my options for the New Year.

@Mr.pedsource does carry Opti somatropin kits.

thanks for response, sent email

I wanted to start by saying Opti's communication has always been spot on and in no way am I questioning the quality of anything, I am just asking for opinions.

I just received my blood work on IGF-1 and was going to ask some opinions. I don't have a baseline as to what it was normally. I have been using 2iu's post workout in the AM for about 3 months. 2 hours before the bloodwork I took 2ius then went to the lab. My results came back at 165 ng/mL.

It's not a super high dose but I was expecting higher or at least high-normal. Have any of you ran a similar dose with similar bloodwork?

Attachments

• IGF Results.PNG
    IGF Results.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 28
I wanted to start by saying Opti's communication has always been spot on and in no way am I questioning the quality of anything, I am just asking for opinions.

I just received my blood work on IGF-1 and was going to ask some opinions. I don't have a baseline as to what it was normally. I have been using 2iu's post workout in the AM for about 3 months. 2 hours before the bloodwork I took 2ius then went to the lab. My results came back at 165 ng/mL.

It's not a super high dose but I was expecting higher or at least high-normal. Have any of you ran a similar dose with similar bloodwork?

Just on workout days or AM every day?

Just wanted to thank Opti! I don’t post much just mostly read & learn here. But I got my 2nd order 2 days ago & it only took 3 days!

Communication is as good as it gets!