MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Noob question.... I’ve been on 4iu for 6 months and just came off last night. Am I going to feel like crap or no? I wouldn’t think so but surly I might feel a difference as my igf for the last 6 months has been double my base line?

Noob question.... I’ve been on 4iu for 6 months and just came off last night. Am I going to feel like crap or no? I wouldn’t think so but surly I might feel a difference as my igf for the last 6 months has been double my base line?
There’s no pct needed for Hgh. From my understanding everything goes back to normal within a couple of days.
I doubt you’ll feel a difference at all.

I am also taking (weekly):
500mg Test E
400mg EQ
150mg NPP
Yes nandros will effect igf no articles this is hear say. I had the same issue with low igf levels was running tren at the time still got the effects of the gh. Mine actually was around your levels as well. 4iu daily split 2iu am pm

Ran the same as you last year, 4ius daily for 6 months with T, EQ and Var for a portion of it When I dropped the HGH I actually looked better for about a month which I contribute to losing water retention. I gradually ended up looking like where I started in the same time frame only in reverse order. So the journey starts once again but I plan on an 8 month on 4 off at 4 ius a day. Your mileage may vary...

I think you can take triptorlen to help your natural growth come back to normal..

I bought 4 kits already,had bact water from last kit left over, anybody recommend good source for bact water?
thought gpz used to sell it but no more

I bought 4 kits already,had bact water from last kit left over, anybody recommend good source for bact water?
thought gpz used to sell it but no more
I make my own bro, easy af to do and cheap!
I’m sure amazon has it if you’d rather just buy it though.

@rambosmurf
IMO, sterile water will be fine if it’s used within a few days...
Bac water is only better if it’s gonna take longer than a few days to empty the vial. (Sits in the fridge awhile).
:)

Just buy some BA and a bottle of sterile water 100ml on Amazon add .9ml of BA and you've got 100ml of BAC water for like 20 bucks

Last edited: