MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

That’s a lot for shipping tho, if your not making your own I haven’t found a cheaper place than epeptide
Yes, it's a lot for shipping. However, it's a flat fee of 9.85. So if you need a bunch of supplies it turns out to be really cheap. I hear they are going to offer free shipping for orders over 100 dollars starting in January.

Got the goods from Opti today in 7 days from payment. I was using a different brand of GH and holy crap did it make me feel like shit on only 2iu's a day. I'm hoping my body likes Opti's much better. Thanks again for quick email replies and service!

Got the goods from Opti today in 7 days from payment. I was using a different brand of GH and holy crap did it make me feel like shit on only 2iu's a day. I'm hoping my body likes Opti's much better. Thanks again for quick email replies and service!
Optis is potent just make sure to start low!!

0 dimmer from what I understand makes all the difference.

I'm on 3rd day and I seem to feel a bit more optimistic about life lol. my stress levels are a constant 8/10 with having family members with mental health issues. FWIW.

I’m staying at 1iu for a while. The last stuff I used made me feel awful I couldn’t even function. I’m hoping it was some shit stuff and that optis will treat my body better. We’ll see.

1iu as a male isn't going to really do anything for you.

1iu as a male isn't going to really do anything for you.

My thoughts exactly. Surely his base line produces a higher igf than 1iu would give him.

That’s why it’s important to know your base. Last I checked my base was 250ish. I ran 4iu for 6 months and thought of dropping down to 2iu and cruising but knowing that 2iu would only put me around what I naturally produce I decided to just come off for the time being.