MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

All I know is bloodwork on hgh is all over the place. Person to person and many many other variables. One thing is always consistant and that is levels are never consistant.

I thought gh production didn’t shut off, especially if your only doing one a day in the am. At night I can see it interrupting if you take it to late before you sleep you may not get your natural “dump”. Do we know for sure it does? This was always my impression.
From a medical point you are partially correct. Any bodily process with a negative feedback will always be affected in some sort of way hence why irresponsible doses of exogenous t4 can cause repression etc. The negative feedback loop for gh has many more steps vs testosterone production so the clear negative feedback isn't as profound. In other words, the more steps required ie. GHRH/TSH etc in this case, the less clear the negative effect feedback. Taking GH in the AM when you're natural productions are higher is a much smarter move. Ideally you would take GH multiple times throughout day but that isn't ideal for everyone.

Hello Meso Members, it was one year to date that I initiated this venture. I am very thankful to those who gave my Optis and I the opportunity to prove our character and quality. Thank you all for your continued support.

I will be running a weekend sale in which my kits will be offered once again at its introductory price of $115.00/kit plus shipping. I have no idea what is going to happen with the upcoming ban but IMO it will not come to a complete halt, more than likely a decline in shipping for sometime.

Along with my Optis I have a special batch that tested at 17iu/vial which I will also be offering at $155/kit.

I believe my existing supply of batch #2 will deplete so I will go ahead and post the HPLC report for batch #3. I was able to get this tested by WM prior to him taking a leave of absence.

The 17iu/vial batch was tested by @janoshik. I was very impressed by not only his professionalism but his t/a.

Please use the following format for your orders:

- Place 'Order' on the subject line of your email.
- Email your order in the following format along with your shipping information.

1 - 120iu kit - $115
1 - 170iu kit - $155
$15 shipping
$285 Total

Elf Ozzy
123 Main St.
Queens, NY 11365

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!

Opti 12iu page 1.jpg
Opti 12iu page 2.jpg
Opti 12iu page 3.jpg
Opti 17iu.jpg

Hello Meso Members, it was one year to date that I initiated this venture. I am very thankful to those who gave my Optis and I the opportunity to prove our character and quality. Thank you all for your continued support.

I will be running a weekend sale in which my kits will be offered once again at its introductory price of $115.00/kit plus shipping. I have no idea what is going to happen with the upcoming ban but IMO it will not come to a complete halt, more than likely a decline in shipping for sometime.

Along with my Optis I have a special batch that tested at 17iu/vial which I will also be offering at $155/kit.

I believe my existing supply of batch #2 will deplete so I will go ahead and post the HPLC report for batch #3. I was able to get this tested by WM prior to him taking a leave of absence.

The 17iu/vial batch was tested by @janoshik. I was very impressed by not only his professionalism but his t/a.

Please use the following format for your orders:

- Place 'Order' on the subject line of your email.
- Email your order in the following format along with your shipping information.

1 - 120iu kit - $115
1 - 170iu kit - $155
$15 shipping
$285 Total

Elf Ozzy
123 Main St.
Queens, NY 11365

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!

View attachment 123325
View attachment 123326
View attachment 123327
View attachment 123328
Hi Opti,
The sale is today and tomorrow? What time is it over?Thank you and Merry Christmas,I hope Santa fills my stocking with Optis.HoHoHo

I have but he wants 350 a kit

Might as well buy pharma at that price. Not that Optis aren’t just as good.

Wish I could stock up and ship to you cheaper but I don’t care to be a dealer and with my luck it would get seized

Might as well buy pharma at that price. Not that Optis aren’t just as good.

Wish I could stock up and ship to you cheaper but I don’t care to be a dealer and with my luck it would get seized

I got tps blacks through no problem. Just keep hearing these optis hold less water and I’m only running them m w f 12 iu then norditropin 4 iu on days other than mwf

He tagged opti not you. Stay in your own lane. Opti doesn't need any shills. His product and the way he handles HIS business speaks for itself. :rolleyes:
So now your stalking me too. And you talk about staying in my own lane? Loser, get a lifeo_O