MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

@Mighty-mouse hows the lethargy on your current iu dosage? Is it fuckin with you or over time has it gotten better or non existent?
I bumped mine up to 4ius a few weeks ago, and starting this week going to 5 per day. You got me thinking about splitting my pins from pm only to am and pm lol.

Good numbers, and as always thanks for all this testing bro!! :)

I was interested in the T4 readings. I never run T3/4 since I been on hgh. I just never want to add things in if I didn’t think it was needed.

From my understanding you want your free test to be high because it’s what is actually being used in the body.
The total testosterone reading is accounting for bound test that in your body. Not necessarily using it though.

I’ve also heard it mentioned that Mast will help raise your free test. In return might be why your free test numbers are high.
I don’t know if it will effect your total test numbers during this process to make them lower than expected?

I should also mention this information is regurgitated from shit I’ve read over the years. I may have it confused so I just want to put that out there as well. Could very well be bro-science I picked up lol.

Not sure, but think @Roger rabbit had mentioned something like this before. (Total test and free test) but I haven’t seen him around in quite some time now... hope all is well with him!

@opti how long you running your sale?

@Snipe_HNIC if you email him and get an answer let us know..

In his post he said the sale was just for last weekend.

I will be running a weekend sale in which my kits will be offered once again at its introductory price of $115.00/kit plus shipping. I have no idea what is going to happen with the upcoming ban but IMO it will not come to a complete halt, more than likely a decline in shipping for sometime.

Once again Opti came through, no
surprise. Even during the week of Christmas communication was great and pack landed within a few days. Took advantage of both sales. Stocked in case of apocalypse (China ban)

Just wanted to shout out @opti for the amazing customer service and fast t/a.

Took advantage of the sale. Me and the wife pulled the trigger and are finally jumping on the GH train. We are in our mid 40's and hope to reap some of benefits of the legendary GH.

Will post up bloods when we get them done.

Happy New Year everyone.

Having said that, a little comparison here...I was one kit in on godt gh and switched to opti. Felt much cleaner on opti. Hard to explain that “clean” feel... So did two kits of opti and went back to godt and what a difference. Sides were unreal on godt compared to opti, 6iu a day(1.2ml fill)(godt was 2.4ml fill) godt Gave me some serious knee problems, elbow joints were killin me, hands were super swollen, did that for three weeks and went back to opti and all is good. Zero sides besides a little numbness in the fingers. Is it quality? Dimmers? What makes up the difference when dealing with sides like that.. besides the amount taken daily. Just sharing my experience.

Having said that, a little comparison here...I was one kit in on godt gh and switched to opti. Felt much cleaner on opti. Hard to explain that “clean” feel... So did two kits of opti and went back to godt and what a difference. Sides were unreal on godt compared to opti, 6iu a day(1.2ml fill)(godt was 2.4ml fill) godt Gave me some serious knee problems, elbow joints were killin me, hands were super swollen, did that for three weeks and went back to opti and all is good. Zero sides besides a little numbness in the fingers. Is it quality? Dimmers? What makes up the difference when dealing with sides like that.. besides the amount taken daily. Just sharing my experience.
I'm pretty sure godt has some old testing in his thread. I'd love to compare his against optis testing.

Well the one batch I have was tested by a member here that tested pretty well, 98% 26iu I think it was. There was like ten of us that jumped on a promo he had so that should be the latest..

Well the one batch I have was tested by a member here that tested pretty well, 98% 26iu I think it was. There was like ten of us that jumped on a promo he had so that should be the latest..
That is interesting. I know sides can vary among individuals, but for you to have them on godt and not on opti means something. I'm not 100 percent sure, could be the dimmer.