MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I’ve been running Opti’s now for just about 2 months, feel great no sides just some occasional numbness but nothing to serious.

No Red Welts at all. (I have gotten those with other GH)

Running Opti’s at 4iu split.

Happy New Year to everyone! May this year bring peace, prosperity, health, and much love to you and your loved ones.

Don’t know for sure. I got them with another brand but it was hit or miss and could get them or not get them using the same vial which was crazy. Never got them with opti’s though.

Yeah I got them from a very well known source.

But like you , I am really not sure what causes them.

Yeah never got them from Opti’s either.

I think jano mentioned somewhere that it was the dimmer that causes it, the bi-product of the ecoli,

It was explained to me that you take ecoli, feed it, and basically it shits out hgh. Some of the shit tho may not be hgh and that’s the dimmer. Forget where I read this but it makes the most sense when said that way lol.

I think jano mentioned somewhere that it was the dimmer that causes it, the bi-product of the ecoli,

It was explained to me that you take ecoli, feed it, and basically it shits out hgh. Some of the shit tho may not be hgh and that’s the dimmer. Forget where I read this but it makes the most sense when said that way lol.

Ah I see.

Are there fillers of any kind in hgh? I ask because I remember OneQ giving a number of things in his hgh but his was already reconstituted I believe. I didn't think there ever was until I read that post.

Are there fillers of any kind in hgh? I ask because I remember OneQ giving a number of things in his hgh but his was already reconstituted I believe. I didn't think there ever was until I read that post.

Well if a 10iu vial of gh is 3.33 mg. 3.33 mg of powder is very tiny. Maybe 1% of the total powder inside the vial

Don’t know for sure. I got them with another brand but it was hit or miss and could get them or not get them using the same vial which was crazy. Never got them with opti’s though.

I've gotten red welts before when I was using bacteriostatic water with my GH, but when I switched to sterile water I've no issues with Opti's or any other brand, not sure if you are using bac water if you are you should give it a try, Also if you use your HGH up within 72 hours you should be fine with sterile water I've yet to run into issues. I am running EoD injection protocol of 6 IU, so I use the vial up before 3 days.

That’s a lot... good for you. I can’t afford it, but if I could...lol. I use bac water, no issues. I know @Mighty-mouse uses sterile water. And I don’t even think he refrigerates his unless reconstituted, which is a nice option knowing it works cause his numbers are ridiculous.

What’s up guys I’ve posted this elsewhere but wanted everyone in the opti thread to see it too. Test E 300mg a week and 4iu of Optis (constituted as 10iu not 12) split a.m/p.m

Attachments

• A3B876FF-F938-409F-8F60-5F36C9F4422F.png
    A3B876FF-F938-409F-8F60-5F36C9F4422F.png
    796.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 76D17188-8918-4BA4-9768-4E1982419C05.png
    76D17188-8918-4BA4-9768-4E1982419C05.png
    531.7 KB · Views: 162
I know I said I would never go back to generics; but I got burned by a source on here for some fake humatropes; another source is going to make good on it sending me another kit. But while I am waiting would like to try these "Optis" I've tried the mauves before; pulled some decent igf numbers; but fatloss etc wasn't to crazy, with my genetics I have to stay on a diet consistently. But I do get a good amount of water retention from Mauves; so I would like to give these a try maybe.