MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

today’s Friday so I shot my vial post workout with 10 iu of log. I almost thought I miscalculated my carbs after workout cause I wanted to sleep so bad and thought I was going hypo. Checked bg and it was fine. Can chalk the opti up to some good growth

I know I said I would never go back to generics; but I got burned by a source on here for some fake humatropes; another source is going to make good on it sending me another kit. But while I am waiting would like to try these "Optis" I've tried the mauves before; pulled some decent igf numbers; but fatloss etc wasn't to crazy, with my genetics I have to stay on a diet consistently. But I do get a good amount of water retention from Mauves; so I would like to give these a try maybe.
You will not regret it, actually glad you are going this route knowing you will get more than what you pay for man, goodluck.

Just want to say I’ve now ordered 2 kits twice through Opti (black tops) back to back over the last month because I was so impressed with all aspects of the first order.

I’m currently using an average of about 3.5iu/day in split doses, and am sleeping like a rock through the night every night for the first time in years. Also leaning out slightly, face leaning out slightly as well. I’m mainly taking for anti-aging purposes as I’m 39.

No side effects at all whatsoever.

I’d highly recommend Opti to anyone needing HGH. Literally 2-3 day t/a time from the moment you order until it arrives. Emails are answered within hours if not immediately.

Side question: For anti-aging (Skin) purposes, I’d like to hear what some of you dosed at for anti-aging purposes, and what results you saw and at what doses you saw them (in general and/or with these black tops). Thanks in advance to anyone who can chime in!

Just want to say I’ve now ordered 2 kits twice through Opti (black tops) back to back over the last month because I was so impressed with all aspects of the first order.

I’m currently using an average of about 3.5iu/day in split doses, and am sleeping like a rock through the night every night for the first time in years. Also leaning out slightly, face leaning out slightly as well. I’m mainly taking for anti-aging purposes as I’m 39.

I’d highly recommend Opti to anyone needing HGH. Literally 2-3 day t/a time from the moment you order until it arrives. Emails are answered within hours if not immediately.

Side question: For anti-aging (Skin) purposes, I’d like to hear what some of you dosed at for anti-aging purposes, and what results you saw and at what doses you saw them (in general and/or with these black tops). Thanks in advance to anyone who can chime in!

For anti-aging and skin purposes most will tell you that 2iu is probably your sweet spot and the most common dosage. With the Opti's testing at 12iu and clean you can pretty much dose 2iu and know what your getting.

2 iu daily is typical anti ageing dose.

My dad is 62 and I've got him on 2 iu 5 days s week. This is his 5th week. He loves it.

3 days in he felt 20 years younger in his joints.

All opti

I've gotten red welts before when I was using bacteriostatic water with my GH, but when I switched to sterile water I've no issues with Opti's or any other brand, not sure if you are using bac water if you are you should give it a try, Also if you use your HGH up within 72 hours you should be fine with sterile water I've yet to run into issues. I am running EoD injection protocol of 6 IU, so I use the vial up before 3 days.
Bac water will not leave red welts. It actually makes no sense that you used bac water and sterile water out of the same.vial and only the bac water gave you welts. The ONLY explanation for that is that your specific bac water was contaminated somehow or you didn't clean the injection site properly and wash your hands or some shit

I would.use Bac water over sterile water always if you have access with gh

Might be a dumb question, but what causes these red welts?
Contaminations.

If your gh gives you welts hopefully you got a cool vendor that will make it right but if not, I've had ton throw out many kits because they welt me up. Some people.will.say you can still use it blah blah but 1. You will look like I have the chicken pox, 2 they can get real sore, 3 who the fuck wants unknown contaminants in their body ??

Opti and I had a slight error with the new 170iu batch. He did right and refunded me. Hopefully no one else has this issue. Surprised because his first 2 120iu kits had no issues.

Made a joke to just keep my price at introductory promo he had and to not refund but in the end we agreed a refund was best.

Shoulda just kept it, freeze dried powder floater is kinda common and you can tell if it is, Looks like a slice of a snow flake lol

Edit- but better safe than sorry. Can’t argue that.

Last edited:
Opti and I had a slight error with the new 170iu batch. He did right and refunded me. Hopefully no one else has this issue. Surprised because his first 2 120iu kits had no issues.

No error on my part @alphastrength50. Not one person has reported any issues with this batch so it's a little difficult for me to believe that you went through 7 vials in 2 days with these issues.

Made a joke to just keep my price at introductory promo he had and to not refund but in the end we agreed a refund was best.

Oh No! I'm certain you were not joking about a lifetime introductory pricing. A joke is something said to provoke amusement, laughter, etc etc... You asked for a lifetime introductory pricing. Quite a difference. I wont go into specifics unless you would like to continue this publicly? By the way Meso Members I offered the refund as I did not care to continue the haggling any further.

I always have flakes after first putting water in, but with enough shaking it always dissolves. Ran through a lot of kits too.

I didn't go through 7vials in two days, I tossed them out the moment I saw the vials. You saw in my email that I had to dig out my trash can for your pictures. Opti, your kits have been good to me I'm saying this particular kit was strange. I asked about the lifetime discount and ended with hahahahahah in my email. Also I didn't haggle in the sense that I just wanted the 170iu amount I ordered to be replaced. I sent you videos and pics man. I don't know what else to say.