MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Alpha is no way scamming. He has been stocking on gh. He said it was only one kit. If he bought a bunch of gh and said only one kit was bad. That one
Kit that turned out bad and no others. That happeneds. You cant have a perfect product with no flaws ever. Thats unrealistic.

Opti, did ur email change? Cuz i resent u 2 emails thursday and friday and no response still if its cool i can just PM for the order.

@ZuperZtar95 I checked all my email folders including SPAM and nothing appears. I have no PM from you either, I will PM you myself and see where the mishap is at.

I personally would like to have seen these "floaters" in pictures, you know, just like members take them when they find them in AAS oils. Probably too late tho.

Not sure why pics cant be posted since they were so easily sent to opti, i would imagine there still sitting in that email you sent. Regardless you got refunded with out any stink so in my opinion the situation was handled extremely well. I'm about 25 kits deep into optis here in Canada and they have all been great and even sourced my own hplc tests on the first kits because i was very skeptical, all my own tests matched what was posted.

Shit happens and the situation was handle so it should probably be left there.

What happened to all the peace and love? Now it’s red text and passive aggressive typing when a member brings up an issue? I’ve heard nothing but good things about your product and service, but I’d like to see a bit more composure and professionalism from a source who many consider to be a “gold standard” when handling an issue with product... this is a bad look for you, man. Anyways, not my beef. Happy new year.
I wasn't going to respond to your message because it is clearly bait but I have few minutes to spare while I'm drinking my dark roast coffee.

Many of my replies especially when I'm replying to multiple people in one post I tend to reply in red font as mentioned in a previous post by @B Ware.

As for passive aggressiveness, I think I have as much right to defend myself as the next member. You clearly don't know about every email we exchanged so I am not taking your post personally. You are entitled to your opinion. I believe I showed not only professionalism and composure regarding my response to @alphastrength50.

Agree and disagree bware, opti has a great product and even better customer service but airing out the dirty laundry wasn’t the best imo.
Thank you for the kind words regarding my customer service and product @TNotch347. To be honest with you, I don't believe I aired any dirty laundry. I just wanted Meso Members to know that there's more to this than meets the eye.(I can't believe I just quoted Transformers). I see you are trying to stir the pot as well,hahaha, no ill will taken on my part. I actually got a laugh out of it as I know you are a good dude.

Alpha is no way scamming. He has been stocking on gh. He said it was only one kit. If he bought a bunch of gh and said only one kit was bad. That one
Kit that turned out bad and no others. That happeneds. You cant have a perfect product with no flaws ever. Thats unrealistic.
He mentioned in an earlier post that he had purchased a few kits in the past. I have no recollection of this as I do not keep history of previous orders passed a few days after delivery. The alleged issue is regarding just one kit.

asked about the lifetime discount and ended with hahahahahah in my email.
@alphastrength50 I will ask of you as well as any Meso Member to put oneself in my situation.

You mentioned you went through 7 vials in 2 days. You did not want a refund but wanted a replacement. The above two raised some flags, at least to me it did. First, why would you want another kit if you were not content with the previous one you had obtained from me?

After back and forth emails, yes I was frustrated and still believe theirs more to this scenario. We exchanged 27 emails when I finally made the decision that I would rather refund you your money than send you another kit. As I told you before, I have had zero issues with this batch. Finally, I went back to your email where you clearly asked for a lifetime discount, bud, I can assure you, nowhere on that email is there a hahahaha, LOL or anything remotely close to it.

You and I have said our peace and shared our side of the story. I don't think it is necessary to continue this unless you just believe it is crucial? If so it might take me a bit to respond as family takes precedence or I'll end up in the dog house.

Meso Members my apologies for this slight drama. You and your loved ones have a great weekend.

I wasn't going to respond to your message because it is clearly bait but I have few minutes to spare while I'm drinking my dark roast coffee.

Many of my replies especially when I'm replying to multiple people in one post I tend to reply in red font as mentioned in a previous post by @B Ware.

As for passive aggressiveness, I think I have as much right to defend myself as the next member. You clearly don't know about every email we exchanged so I am not taking your post personally. You are entitled to your opinion. I believe I showed not only professionalism and composure regarding my response to @alphastrength50.

Thank you for the kind words regarding my customer service and product @TNotch347. To be honest with you, I don't believe I aired any dirty laundry. I just wanted Meso Members to know that there's more to this than meets the eye.(I can't believe I just quoted Transformers). I see you are trying to stir the pot as well,hahaha, no ill will taken on my part. I actually got a laugh out of it as I know you are a good dude.

He mentioned in an earlier post that he had purchased a few kits in the past. I have no recollection of this as I do not keep history of previous orders passed a few days after delivery. The alleged issue is regarding just one kit.

@alphastrength50 I will ask of you as well as any Meso Member to put oneself in my situation.

You mentioned you went through 7 vials in 2 days. You did not want a refund but wanted a replacement. The above two raised some flags, at least to me it did. First, why would you want another kit if you were not content with the previous one you had obtained from me?

After back and forth emails, yes I was frustrated and still believe theirs more to this scenario. We exchanged 27 emails when I finally made the decision that I would rather refund you your money than send you another kit. As I told you before, I have had zero issues with this batch. Finally, I went back to your email where you clearly asked for a lifetime discount, bud, I can assure you, nowhere on that email is there a hahahaha, LOL or anything remotely close to it.

You and I have said our peace and shared our side of the story. I don't think it is necessary to continue this unless you just believe it is crucial? If so it might take me a bit to respond as family take precedence or I'll end up in the dog house.

Meso Members my apologies for this slight drama. You and your loved ones have a great weekend.

I understand man that's why I gave you compliments on how you handled it. You knew I only needed one kit as a bridge while waiting for another place. Put yourself in my situation too man, if you see something questionable, you're not going to put it inside of yourself. The seven vials I clearly told you why I did it. I checked email again and did have an LOL at the end btw. Look man, I enjoyed your kits that I got earlier and hope that this bridge isn't burned if I ever need Optis again. I asked for a 170kit replacement because like I said in the email, maybe it was only that kit. I believe I mentioned all the details of our email and did not leave anything out. Again, hope this situation doesn't burn our bridge because I enjoyed your earlier 120iu kits.

I understand man that's why I gave you compliments on how you handled it. You knew I only needed one kit as a bridge while waiting for another place. Put yourself in my situation too man, if you see something questionable, you're not going to put it inside of yourself. The seven vials I clearly told you why I did it. I checked email again and did have an LOL at the end btw. Look man, I enjoyed your kits that I got earlier and hope that this bridge isn't burned if I ever need Optis again. I asked for a 170kit replacement because like I said in the email, maybe it was only that kit. I believe I mentioned all the details of our email and did not leave anything out. Again, hope this situation doesn't burn our bridge because I enjoyed your earlier 120iu kits.
Moneys money, give it time and all will be good. But can ya post a fuckin picture of the floaters. I’m so interested to see what you saw.

You and I have said our peace and shared our side of the story. I don't think it is necessary to continue this unless you just believe it is crucial? If so it might take me a bit to respond as family takes precedence or I'll end up in the dog house.

There is nothing about my post that is bait. I don’t have any history of trolling or flaming. What I said was my honest reaction to your post. I get that you are on the defensive right now, but it’s clearly clouding your judgment of you think my post was “bait.” Anyways, I have ZERO beef with you personally. Take my opinion on how you reacted or don’t, it’s your business, dude. But I guarantee that your reaction made you lose at least one potential customer, and my guess would be more than that. Be well.

Is this a joke??? Opti has always wrote in red when he’s talking/thanking a member. Simply look at his post history.

Also, it sounds like alpha kinda got over on Opti. Opti sells 1000s of kits and alpha said his had particles even though no one else has ever had that problem. What does Opti do, refunds him. Not sure what the problem is here?

Just hate to see Opti getting bashed here and told he has no professionalism when quite frankly I wish all sources acted/preformed to his standard.
If I missed that red text is normal reply that’s my mistake. Didn’t see it on the replies to other members on that page. Sounds like I misinterpreted an aspect of this exchange

There is nothing about my post that is bait. I don’t have any history of trolling or flaming. What I said was my honest reaction to your post. I get that you are on the defensive right now, but it’s clearly clouding your judgment of you think my post was “bait.” Anyways, I have ZERO beef with you personally. Take my opinion on how you reacted or don’t, it’s your business, dude. But I guarantee that your reaction made you lose at least one potential customer, and my guess would be more than that. Be well.
Help me understand. You think sources aren't supposed to state their thoughts and possibly be defensive at all, regardless of the situation?

Help me understand. You think sources aren't supposed to state their thoughts and possibly be defensive at all, regardless of the situation?
No, that is not what I think. Sources do of course have a right to defend themselves. However, opti is always one of the most cordial/professional sources in his public replies, so I was disappointed by what I felt like was a really salty reply for the first time I’d ever seen a complaint on his thread. Lot of sources flipping on here lately, so like a lot of other members, I’m on edge when it comes to sources. I also had not previously noticed the red text in replies, which colored my interpretation.

@Mighty-mouse hows the lethargy on your current iu dosage? Is it fuckin with you or over time has it gotten better or non existent?
I bumped mine up to 4ius a few weeks ago, and starting this week going to 5 per day. You got me thinking about splitting my pins from pm only to am and pm lol.

Good numbers, and as always thanks for all this testing bro!! :)

I was interested in the T4 readings. I never run T3/4 since I been on hgh. I just never want to add things in if I didn’t think it was needed.

From my understanding you want your free test to be high because it’s what is actually being used in the body.
The total testosterone reading is accounting for bound test that in your body. Not necessarily using it though.

I’ve also heard it mentioned that Mast will help raise your free test. In return might be why your free test numbers are high.
I don’t know if it will effect your total test numbers during this process to make them lower than expected?

I should also mention this information is regurgitated from shit I’ve read over the years. I may have it confused so I just want to put that out there as well. Could very well be bro-science I picked up lol.

Not sure, but think @Roger rabbit had mentioned something like this before. (Total test and free test) but I haven’t seen him around in quite some time now... hope all is well with him!
I’ve seen mast raise free t through blood work. I remember a member here posting bloods confirming it also

@ZuperZtar95 I checked my spam folder and it was empty. I reply to emails quite often so I'm not sure if you have the correct email address.

@mr_meanor you I recognize and replied to your email this morning :)
I knew you would bro, I have no doubt in your services. You are as consistent as it gets. Plus it was the holidays! Didn't expect a reaponse asap or anything, but still got it! Happy New year brother.

These are safe room temp in the dark right? I shoot a whole vial m w f so I just mix it from my cupboard and shoot immediately

I know for a fact one member here does not refrigerate until he reconstitutes and he’s been on it a good while. With igf numbers.. I think the last was in the 600s @Mighty-mouse, so it works I’d say.