MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

170s and 120s or just 170s?
I just got some 120iu red tops. Emailed Opti and he got back with me immediately. His answer was he switched to red because people where making mediocre blacktops and selling them as optis, so he switched the top up.to. prevent the counterfeits for now. I'm pretty sure all are red 120 and 170, u just get what order

Opti is a busy guy much easier to reach him thru email. He doesn't spend a.shit ton of time.on the board.

Hello Meso Members, I hope everyone has been doing well. I was informed that their are some questions regarding the color tops of both my current batch of 12iu and 17iu kits. Both are red tops but their is a distinguishable difference that you will be able to see in the picture below.

Have a great weekend everyone. If you need to contact me or need a prompt reply feel free to email at: opti.hgh@protonmail.com

12iu...17iu.jpg

I'm finally back on the optis at 4iu a day for the next 6 months. Last night I had crippling back pump and had to cut squats short a set and I couldn't get on the treadmill afterward. I'm not sure if the optis were the cause or because I switched my tren 5 days before, but I'm leaning toward the optis because it feels like all good tren.

No red welts or irritation with bac water. I use the same bac water with panda HCG and I get irritation everytime. I'll have IGF bloods in 6 or 7 weeks. I'm waiting because I dont want the results to be skewed by tren. Previous IGF was 172 on a gram of test, 2mg arimidex, and 10mg nolva, 190 on 4ius, a gram of test, 2mg arimidex, 30mg superdrol and 10mg nolva, and 135 on 500 test, 700mg tren, 1mg arimidex and 1250iu HCG.

Last edited:
Yep, shake and roll it till everything dissolves.
I was under the impression shaking it wasn't a good look... rolling it is the safest way to mix supposedly. Whatever works though. Do you guys wait an hour to eat after you pin? My first vial mixed fine swirling.

I was under the impression shaking it wasn't a good look... rolling it is the safest way to mix supposedly. Whatever works though. Do you guys wait an hour to eat after you pin? My first vial mixed fine swirling.
I usually wait three hours to eat. And it will dissolve if you just let it sit there for a short time. I reconstitute a vial after I draw my last dose from the previous vial. Put new vial in the fridge and load my pin the next day.

I usually wait three hours to eat. And it will dissolve if you just let it sit there for a short time. I reconstitute a vial after I draw my last dose from the previous vial. Put new vial in the fridge and load my pin the next day.
Same way I do it, just let it sit and I wait 2 hours before eating.

Not vigorously, but will shake if it doesn't dissolve by rolling. I don't believe hgh is as fragile as some believe.

My hgh from someone else had a lot of left over white stuff when reconstituted. When using the optis is there any left over white stuff?

Hgh is too expensive for me not to overthink the mixing process. So I’m not shaking it up to mix. :oops:
I do twist it back and forth gently until it mixes. With the Optis it takes less than a minute this way.
I do agree I don’t think it’s as fragile as some may think but I’m not taking the chance, so I mix mine with care. :D

I been reconstituting mine the last couple of weeks at 10ius per vial. And doing 5ius before bed 5-6 days a week. Going to continue this until my Test and Deca blast is over.
So far so good, I’m enjoying this blast!

Hgh is too expensive for me not to overthink the mixing process. So I’m not shaking it up to mix. :oops:
I do twist it back and forth gently until it mixes. With the Optis it takes less than a minute this way.
I do agree I don’t think it’s as fragile as some may think but I’m not taking the chance, so I mix mine with care. :D

I been reconstituting mine the last couple of weeks at 10ius per vial. And doing 5ius before bed 5-6 days a week. Going to continue this until my Test and Deca blast is over.
So far so good, I’m enjoying this blast!
I am with you on all of that. I'm transitioning into a different method of dosing just as an experiment. Going to pin 4 ius M,W,F. Same as my workout days. Greyskull OG method of training.
M: overhead press/squat
W: bench/deadlift
F: overhead press/squat
M: bench/squat
W: overhead press/deadlift
F: bench/squat
Repeat.
All movements to failure at weights varying from 10 to 12 target reps down to 6-8 target reps as the blast continues.
Running test @600and mast @450.
Oldschool Cool.

Last edited:
I legit just did that with my next vial.... haha right on bro. You wait 3 hours huh? I been taking first thing upon waking I can't wait 3 hours to eat.