MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I don’t shake it but I roll the bac water around to get the powder off of the side of the vials. If I was to order growth and it get mailed in the summer and tossed around by the post office, I’m damn sure not worried about rolling the vial around after adding water...
But rolling I harmless shaking on the other hand ....... [emoji51]

Some of you guys that have been on a six day a week traing schedule forever would be shocked to try a 3 day a week schedule for a month or two. So would your bodyo_O
Bet you a cycle you gain not lose.
I’d have to agree with you here.

The way it seems how this program is set up from your posts (haven’t looked into the program deeply yet) is heavy compound movements. The M/W/F split allows for more recovery time. Which, imo, would be needed if you’re going to go all out each workout day. Recovery time is important and very much needed.

Programs are set up in a certain way for a reason. Usually if a program doesn’t work it’s because the person doing it didn’t commit to it. Although I will say not every program is designed for everyone.

I’d have to agree with you here.

The way it seems how this program is set up from your posts (haven’t looked into the program deeply yet) is heavy compound movements. The M/W/F split allows for more recovery time. Which, imo, would be needed if you’re going to go all out each workout day. Recovery time is important and very much needed.

Programs are set up in a certain way for a reason. Usually if a program doesn’t work it’s because the person doing it didn’t commit to it. Although I will say not every program is designed for everyone.
I concur

Meso Members, I wanted to make you aware of that Sin0tropin by Zh0ngshan S1inob1oway Hyg3n3 B1omed1c1ne Co., Ltd. is now available domestically. This is a licensed pharmaceutical facility. They can be authenticated on their website.

Verify Your Sinotropin - Zhongshan Sinobioway Hygene Biomedicine Co., Ltd. - Sinotropin, the best somatropin in the world!

Sinotropin
80iu - $325ea
View attachment 124704 View attachment 124705 View attachment 124706 View attachment 124707

May I ask why you are plugging them? Are they affiliates? The price is much higher. Are they better quality?

I checked out the website..they seem very low key to be the best as they claim. Plus why only sell 80iu as a box? And for 325? Which is higher than others have 100iu for?

What's going on here bud? I'm ur boy. Ill support anything ur supportung....as long as it makes sense

Been on optis for a little over a week been doing 2.5 iu upon waking then eating about 90 min later. No real changes other than sleeping like a fucking log! Which is awesome cause I'm in 350mg tren ace a week and wasnt sleeping well haha.

Been on optis for a little over a week been doing 2.5 iu upon waking then eating about 90 min later. No real changes

This made me laugh and roll my eyes at the same time. A little over a week and no changes ehh? I didn’t see changes for months and then one day I took my shirt off and was like :eek: And that was on 4iu

Be patient!

This made me laugh and roll my eyes at the same time. A little over a week and no changes ehh? I didn’t see changes for months and then one day I took my shirt off and was like :eek: And that was on 4iu

Be patient!
Yeah it takes time. I do start getting more round/full in my muscle bellies within the first week but that's about it. Everything else gradually builds over time then like you say, one day you're like "damn" lol

May I ask why you are plugging them? Are they affiliates? The price is much higher. Are they better quality?

I checked out the website..they seem very low key to be the best as they claim. Plus why only sell 80iu as a box? And for 325? Which is higher than others have 100iu for?

What's going on here bud? I'm ur boy. Ill support anything ur supportung....as long as it makes sense
@opti this is a good question here...

Be patient!
I wasn't expecting anything for a few months was just mainly mentioning the better sleeping.... that's huge I was struggling because of the tren. Probably my best blast to date I'm in the best shape of my life... stopping tren in a week thinking of low dose mast e to my trt dose for awhile.....

@opti What’s up fellas. Been a while since I’ve posted something legitimate. I made a post back in late summer fall after I purchased 3 kits. Excellent communication and turn around. Been on since. Have pre bloods before the HGH and will probably have mid cycle bloods in a few weeks. Just wanted to ask something and share something. I have been in chronic pain since I was a kid from an accident I was in. The last few years (I’m now 40) it’s gotten really bad. Not much Drs can do so I just live with it. About a month in on the HGH the pain started to go away. I have been nearly pain free or at least what I consider pain free for a few months now and I can’t even begin to tell you how much that has helped change my life. I also think I was suffering from some depression from the life long pain and the ramifications of a horrible divorce. As the pain went away and I came out of my hole I did some research and saw what the health benefits of HGH can be. Turns out the “side effects” include anti depressant type effects and chronic joint pain relief. It’s been a game changer these last few months. What we do is definitely not the norm or the orthodox way of self improvement but I really do believe that done responsibly the benefits of this life can out way the negatives. However we are all guilty of pushing the envelope so I have a question. Been running 2ius 5/2 was thinking of going to 4 same protocol. Any one experience a difference between 2ius and 4ius that makes it worth while. Thanks for any input.

@opti
Pack landed, and as is the norm with this guy, great comms, fast service, and quality product. Thanks.

Might pull an IGF test this time around, we'll see.

Keep ya posted

Been running 2ius 5/2 was thinking of going to 4 same protocol. Any one experience a difference between 2ius and 4ius that makes it worth while. Thanks for any input.
Hey bro glad to see you back around posting. Good to hear you’re doing better now than from where you were before!

I think if you’re wanting to up your ius then go up to 3ius for a little bit. See how it feels and go from there. If you feel good on 3ius for a bit then up it to 4ius and again evaluate. If all is good in how you feel then ride the 4ius out as long as you wish.
If it’s not working for you then you can always go back down to your regular 2ius.

Just get a blood glucose monitor to make sure everything stays in check. :)

Be patient!

You never take your shirt off at all or what? You finally decided to take a shower and took it off ?

why don’t everyone get blood work instead of going by “feel” and all this placebo affect.
“I feel good 2 days in” .. bullshit.

spending all this money on GH but can’t spend a fraction on an IGF test?

You never take your shirt off at all or what? You finally decided to take a shower and took it off ?
Just not one of those ass holes who stand in the mirror everyday flexing. Meaning one day I was walking by the mirror and didn’t recognize myself. More or less was just telling Op it takes months to get real results.

why don’t everyone get blood work instead of going by “feel” and all this placebo affect.

Sure, members could do more testing but there’s quite a few if you’d look. Hell, I pulled 3 just since June. Not sure where you’re getting the “2 day” feelz from other than the one guy who mentioned a week.

Thanks for stopping by and being a dick though :)

Last edited:

Ehh... killing time on the treadmill.

How are you gonna come in here and act like everyone is an idiot for not getting IGF-1 labs when you’ve been exposed for saying your numbers are high with no labs to back up? Matter of fact you’ve been called out for it a few times. Troll much?

B988526F-B539-4817-82C2-C3B48213FAFE.png

4881B444-BAB3-4063-9D89-597F05A37E8E.png

A5CBF423-3396-4E1D-AEDE-0F4E3B7CB2F1.png

Have a nice day prick ;)