MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

You can inject IM too. I inject in my stomach because, well, it's easy and no need to go elsewhere.

My last run from TP, been a couple of years, I ran IM, because they were giving me welts Sub Q, and I didn’t have all that impressive of results. I have since read that the GH metabolizes really fast in muscle, and much slower in fat, so Sub Q is recommended to lengthen the half-life of the injected hormone.

Thought it was worth sharing, at least.

I’ll only be running Sub Q this time.

Still trying to find this we shit you are referring too?
Who cares why? They are pharmacutical grade GH, not underground Optis. They are higher for that reason. For whatever reason Opti decided to share some decent price pharmacutical options for those that can afford them. But I'm sure when he has time to get on the board we will answer whatever you want.
It was a typo on your part I believe.

It was sarcasm, for the most part. hard read. My bad. And I agree happy labs, we all come back. Which is kinda why I don’t get the whole pharma deal but I guess is a nice option for some...maybe. If he had mediocre gh, ok sure. But he doesn’t lol. It’s good stuff. I don’t know..makes me wonder is pharma that much better, to offer it against his line it must be? You would think... can’t speak from experience on pharma. Maybe you can.. @mr_meanor or anyone else chime in..

Me and my wife ( were mid 40's) and mother (70) been on Opti for over a month (6 weeks) we will be getting blood work 1st week of March.

Me 3 iu per day.
My wife 2.5 iu per day.
My 70 year old mother 2.2 iu a day.
Me and wife 6 on 1 off per week.
Mother 5 on 2 off.
I'm fuller (to the point others are noticing and asking). I go dumb in the gym 4 days a week with wife. I'm currently in an overtraining method derived from C.T. Fletchers method. My recovery is at least 2 fold from before.
Me and wife's hair growing faster I'm shaving every 18 hours it seems . We both broke our plateus and are back to losing.

My mother is praising the feel good she gets from it and she's noticing less joint pain. She even used her cane instead of a walker a few times this past week.

I'm totally new to gh, but with my current mast/test/Deca cycle. I feel like Superman.

Lastley I must say for me my skin is brighter and lively. I am very impressed and can only say thanks again to @opti .

Will post bloods when we do them!

@Lb187 are you keeping an eye on glucose levels? Low dose so doubt it will this soon but be mindful...
Yes I am, we get up at 5 am for the injection and check blood at 6 am... so far nothing noticable. Me n wife drink a protein shake only at 9 am and gym by 9:30. My mother has a small meal at 10am. So far so good!

Me and my wife ( were mid 40's) and mother (70) been on Opti for over a month (6 weeks) we will be getting blood work 1st week of March.

Me 3 iu per day.
My wife 2.5 iu per day.
My 70 year old mother 2.2 iu a day.
Me and wife 6 on 1 off per week.
Mother 5 on 2 off.
I'm fuller (to the point others are noticing and asking). I go dumb in the gym 4 days a week with wife. I'm currently in an overtraining method derived from C.T. Fletchers method. My recovery is at least 2 fold from before.
Me and wife's hair growing faster I'm shaving every 18 hours it seems . We both broke our plateus and are back to losing.

My mother is praising the feel good she gets from it and she's noticing less joint pain. She even used her cane instead of a walker a few times this past week.

I'm totally new to gh, but with my current mast/test/Deca cycle. I feel like Superman.

Lastley I must say for me my skin is brighter and lively. I am very impressed and can only say thanks again to @opti .

Will post bloods when we do them!
I just wanted to say I’m happy for you and your family, man. Keep killing it.

It was sarcasm, for the most part. hard read. My bad. And I agree happy labs, we all come back. Which is kinda why I don’t get the whole pharma deal but I guess is a nice option for some...maybe. If he had mediocre gh, ok sure. But he doesn’t lol. It’s good stuff. I don’t know..makes me wonder is pharma that much better, to offer it against his line it must be? You would think... can’t speak from experience on pharma. Maybe you can.. @mr_meanor or anyone else chime in..
The answer is simply yes it is that much better. If it is legit pharmaceutical regulated gh. But technology is.bad ass and the gap on how much better is closing. But alot of UG gh is trash, Opti makes an exceptional rare high quality UG product

I’m interested in seeing your guys’ blood work! Especially your mothers. I just don’t hear about elderly people using Hgh. They may do it more than I know, I just never hear about it.
I do have a question though, how did you get your mother to agree on taking Hgh? Just curious lol.

I’m interested in seeing your guys’ blood work! Especially your mothers. I just don’t hear about elderly people using Hgh. They may do it more than I know, I just never hear about it.
I do have a question though, how did you get your mother to agree on taking Hgh? Just curious lol.
Well I guess it was my personal results. I am that guy who researches and I take all info I read or learn into account. My story is not the normal one here.
I went against the grain I used AAS to go from around 700 pounds to a mean 398 currently. My story is complicated but I went against the norm didn't want to get bariatric surgery.
During this time I finally found out my weight gain was from non existent testosterone. I don't know how long I was low but I felt like shit for years... My number was 52. So after getting on trt and learning more about test. I ended up here creeping 4 years ago and after a year of trying natural and getting my bloods in line I tried my 1st test only cycle. Well long story short and 342 pounds later. Here I am.
I'm not some super lean guy I have some saggy skin everywhere. But I've managed to build myself into a monster. With motivation from the guys here.. I have grown so much I look huge and not fat... but you can tell I work out. And I'm 6 foot 7 so hey it is what it is. My progress has been amazing.
Once my skin removal is done. I can show the results. AAS WORKS if used right and with the right info. I've tried a few peptides and things like t3 along the way.. With a lot of hard gym work (2-3 hours a day 5 days a week) and my results are so amazing my wife and everyone around me said holy shit... What are you using..
So my mom said what can I use to help me and I have heard of eldery women taking HGH for joint pain and overall better sense of well being.

So here we are. My mom knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. And I want to help her and it's got to be better than the opioids they try to throw at her. That she refused to take...
After all the years of garbage I put into my body AAs and HGH seem like it's worth a try as long as the work is done with it. And at my age I think it's worth it.
Sorry for the wall for text.

Last edited:
Well I guess it was my personal results. I am that guy who researches and I take all info I read or learn into account. My story is not the normal one here.
I went against the grain I used AAS to go from around 700 pounds to a mean 398 currently. My story is complicated but I went against the norm didn't want to get bariatric surgery.
During this time I finally found out my weight gain was from non existent testosterone. I don't know how long I was low but I felt like shit for years... My number was 52. So after getting on trt and learning more about test. I ended up here creeping 4 years ago and after a year of trying natural and getting my bloods in line I tried my 1st test only cycle. Well long story short and 342 pounds later. Here I am.
I'm not some super lean guy I have some saggy skin everywhere. But I've managed to build myself into a monster. With motivation from the guys here.. I have grown so much I look huge and not fat... but you can tell I work out. And I'm 6 foot 7 so hey it is what it is. My progress has been amazing.
Once my skin removal is done. I can show the results. AAS WORKS if used right and with the right info. I've tried a few peptides and things like t3 along the way.. With a lot of hard gym work (2-3 hours a day 5 days a week) and my results are so amazing my wife and everyone around me said holy shit... What are you using..
So my mom said what can I use to help me and I have heard of eldery women taking HGH for joint pain and overall better sense of well being.

So here we are. My mom knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. And I want to help her and it's got to be better than the opioids they try to throw at her. That she refused to take...
After all the years of garbage I put into my body AAs and HGH seem like it's worth a try as long as the work is done with it. And at my age I think it's worth it.
Freaking awesome! Great fucking work bro. Keep on killing it.

Bravo to you bud! Truly inspirational and motivating!

upload_2020-1-31_9-41-9.gif

I really appreciate it guys.

But in reality I am disappointed I let my self get so out of hand. We had a bunch of kids so I made the excuse that raising them was costly and justified eating "cheap". But in the end it was me I knew something was off but I got complacent.

So now I am fixing it and hopefully the inspiration continues to follow. My wife has lost 67 pounds herself. And I can't keep my ✋ off of her. I'm just glad we can't have any more kids hehe.

I really appreciate it guys.

But in reality I am disappointed I let my self get so out of hand. We had a bunch of kids so I made the excuse that raising them was costly and justified eating "cheap". But in the end it was me I knew something was off but I got complacent.

So now I am fixing it and hopefully the inspiration continues to follow. My wife has lost 67 pounds herself. And I can't keep my ✋ off of her. I'm just glad we can't have any more kids hehe.

Your story really is inspiring and makes me really stop and think. It’s nice seeing someone truly using this stuff as medicine and getting a better quality of life. It’s also awesome hearing the man of the house taking charge and the family following suit. Thanks for sharing. Much respect

Man I am so glad I asked! :D

I love this shit right here! You started off by telling us how you researched and became as knowledgeable as possible before you started your journey! I wish more people would take this approach. Instead you see a lot just jump in not having a clue what to do and just going by what somebody told them to do... :eek:

I can feel the confidence you have from just reading your post bro. You can give some credit to the AAS and HGH in your story, but what I read is that you’re the one that made the changes needed. You busted your ass in the gym and in the kitchen. You set goals and are meeting them! The AAS and HGH just aided in all your hard work! ;)

Although your story may not be a typical one, it’s damn sure an inspiring one!
Keep doing what you’re doing bro, good shit right here!
Appreciate that response! :)

Much respect! Thanks for posting your story! Good to see your hard work pay off!

Been in contact with Opti and looking forward to trying it as well. Researched it pretty thoroughly and also heard nothing but good things from people that I respect.