MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Fucking stomach is a pin cushion and starting to hurt but oh well. So I had a 170iu kit with black tops and the 2 I ordered came and are red tops. Any difference? Thanks

Fucking stomach is a pin cushion and starting to hurt but oh well. So I had a 170iu kit with black tops and the 2 I ordered came and are red tops. Any difference? Thanks
You getting welts or something? Your pin spots shouldn't be sore or hurting after a subq injection.

You getting welts or something? Your pin spots shouldn't be sore or hurting after a subq injection.
No just doing the same spots generally is making it seem more painful. Nothing bad just annoying. Sorry for the mix up

Anybody have a personal preference and why
I almost always do mine IM in the shoulder. I do this pre workout for the quick spike. If i'm doing fasted cardio then I'll go sub Q in the stomach for a more sustained release. Really though, as long as you get it in you it doesn't matter too much. I personally like IM better simply because I don't like the bubble/ welt that Sub Q leaves on my abs

I almost always do mine IM in the shoulder. I do this pre workout for the quick spike. If i'm doing fasted cardio then I'll go sub Q in the stomach for a more sustained release. Really though, as long as you get it in you it doesn't matter too much. I personally like IM better simply because I don't like the bubble/ welt that Sub Q leaves on my abs

I don't get that welt or any soreness with optis. The HCG I'm using from ppl gives it to me.

I never understood how igf1 could remain so stable in blood over 24 hours with such a short half life if HGH serum peaks 1 to 4 hours after a sub q injection.

Ive been getting some red swelling as of late. Anyone else? Prolly on the last batches lf black tops as i ordered 4 back in december. He was nice enough go give me the black friday deal on 120’s. Just curious as ive ran his stuff since october and this is a first. My coach also has me doing 8iu a day, i pin 3 x a day. Just not sure the cause