MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

2 weeks in on Opti at 4 iu a day. Started at 214 now I weigh 207. Muscles are seeming a little more full, and I'm getting carpal tunnel sides like a MF. The numbness is manageable but my left wrist is almost feeling arthritic and is popping when I turn it. Could possibly be a BJJ related injury, but it started hurting around same time as the sides from GH. Anyone have any tips?

2 weeks in on Opti at 4 iu a day. Started at 214 now I weigh 207. Muscles are seeming a little more full, and I'm getting carpal tunnel sides like a MF. The numbness is manageable but my left wrist is almost feeling arthritic and is popping when I turn it. Could possibly be a BJJ related injury, but it started hurting around same time as the sides from GH. Anyone have any tips?
Rookie mistake.you should never start at 4iu. Your gonna have a few months of wicked side effects and I'm not gonna lie it is gonna suck and be hard to sleep.

Always start low, 1-2 iu to begin, for several weeks. Then add an iu for a few more weeks and so on. It is crucial to gradually start gh and ramp up otherwise your in for a shitty ride of sides.

Rookie mistake.you should never start at 4iu. Your gonna have a few months of wicked side effects and I'm not gonna lie it is gonna suck and be hard to sleep.

Always start low, 1-2 iu to begin, for several weeks. Then add an iu for a few more weeks and so on. It is crucial to gradually start gh and ramp up otherwise your in for a shitty ride of sides.
Was on mk for a couple months prior. Sleep has been great. Only complaint is my hands and wrist.

What kind of sides? I started out at 4iu too. Thanks

What kind of sides? I started out at 4iu too. Thanks
If you haven't got them yet you should probably dial back immediately and ramp back up to 4 imo. Cause once you get them from starting to high they don't go away for a long ass time. Sides are also subjective to the user, but not ramping up when starting gh is the number one almost for sure way to get crippling sides. Unless your using it with slin and pre and post workout with carbs, but that's a whole different ballgame than what you are doing I'm assuming.

Meso and all its members. I want to apologize for my slight absence but for those who have direct contact with me through email know that my communication and delivery have not be affected.

I have been asked several questions regarding my BioHygene Sinotropins. This rHGH is a regulated pharmaceutical grade Somatropin. While my Optis are from a GMP facility and have tested extraordinary these Sinotropins are controlled, are in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia, have an approval number, manufacturer that can be validated and most importantly have an anti-counterfeit code that can be authenticated.

I had a few customers ask me if I would ever consider carrying Pharmaceutical rHGH, I looked into it and decided to carry this particular brand over others though it's nothing definitive.

I hope to have given you some peace of mind regarding the BioHygene Sinotropins.

Someone who is familiar with this brand is @ProfessorX. I hope you don't mind that I tagged you on this thread 'X' and if you would be willing to share some insightful information?

Thank you to all whom have shared their feedback regarding my customer service and t/a. It is much appreciated and does not go unnoticed.

@Lb187 & @Thegreek, when you have a minute could you please email me?

Meso and all its members. I want to apologize for my slight absence but for those who have direct contact with me through email know that my communication and delivery have not be affected.

I have been asked several questions regarding my BioHygene Sinotropins. This rHGH is a regulated pharmaceutical grade Somatropin. While my Optis are from a GMP facility and have tested extraordinary these Sinotropins are controlled, are in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia, have an approval number, manufacturer that can be validated and most importantly have an anti-counterfeit code that can be authenticated.

I had a few customers ask me if I would ever consider carrying Pharmaceutical rHGH, I looked into it and decided to carry this particular brand over others though it's nothing definitive.

I hope to have given you some peace of mind regarding the BioHygene Sinotropins.

Someone who is familiar with this brand is @ProfessorX. I hope you don't mind that I tagged you on this thread 'X' and if you would be willing to share some insightful information?

Thank you to all whom have shared their feedback regarding my customer service and t/a. It is much appreciated and does not go unnoticed.

@opti emailed u sir.

Know this is pretty well established already but I can confirm Optis post that his T/A and service have not been affected. Placed first order recently. T/A was very quick and communication/customer service was excellent!

Had a number questions and he answered them all and was very helpful in this regard. Plan on posting bloods in a couple of weeks and will definitely order again.

Its still the tren.

I figured I'd lose at least a rep. Thatvwould be sick if my bench just kept gaining on cruise. When I threw in the tren I didn't get any noticeable strength boost anyway and it was 7 vials over 3 different lab's tren. It was all good stuff, I could feel it, but no noticeable strength boost. I'm also taking 15mg rad140 now.

Thanks @opti . T/A perfect! All accounted for.

I will post occasionally throughout the next 20 weeks.
5iu upon waking (preworkout) and then 5iu before bed MWF.
I will also be incorporating 10iu slin preworkout 30min after my morning gh.
I’m 228lb so we will see where this takes us.

God’s speed everyone!

-Captain