MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Ive been getting some red swelling as of late. Anyone else? Prolly on the last batches lf black tops as i ordered 4 back in december. He was nice enough go give me the black friday deal on 120’s. Just curious as ive ran his stuff since october and this is a first. My coach also has me doing 8iu a day, i pin 3 x a day. Just not sure the cause
Using bac water? Try a fresh bottle...

Ive been using one a source gave me before with hcg. Sent a large bottle but havent had issues til now for some reason. My new bottles are hospira so maybe thatll help out.
I’m also on my 2nd 30ml bottle but I keep everything in my fridge and haven’t had any issues to date.

Anybody plz answer...
When u do a test for igf-1 what exactly the nsme of thst test?
There is 3 diff ones
I just test for the most expensive out of those 3 and my number is 167
The range is 57-241

View attachment 125620

Thats my baseline result for igf-1 test
.. What shluld i start with 2iu or 3iu in order to double my baseline digits

You did the correct test. Once you start introducing exogenous hgh your natural production will slow down. So after injecting hgh the baseline numbers don’t matter anymore (They come back into play when testing your igf again 3-4 weeks later).

I would start around 2-3 iu and test in 4 weeks to see where levels are. Make adjustments accordingly.

What is your goal with growth?

You did the correct test. Once you start introducing exogenous hgh your natural production will slow down. So after injecting hgh the baseline numbers don’t matter anymore (They come back into play when testing your igf again 3-4 weeks later).

I would start around 2-3 iu and test in 4 weeks to see where levels are. Make adjustments accordingly.

What is your goal with growth?

Thanks bro!.... mostly i need to recover my joints ... lately having some issues with my elbows and my forearms....
Plus would like to have some fat burning effect ....

My HCG always hurts subcutaneously in stomach and its pharmagrade.
That’s not right... it shouldn’t. If your doing other products subq and only hcg hurts then you need to question that I would think.. I’ve ran 3 different brands so far and haven’t had any pain. Actually it’s the opposite, goes right in not even a pinch..

I was doing 4 ius 2 am and 2pm for 2 months but I realised now during this bulk am inject doesn't allow me to eat what I need to eat for bulking since I have to wait 2 hours to eat. Just wondering what if I just do 4iu before bed? I've been just doing that but is it unbenefical?

Doubt it would be unbeneficial... I run 3-4ius in the am, and my thought process behind that was to keep natural production going at night but I don’t really know if that’s the case.. reading into it there’s always conflicting thoughts. The only thing the seemed to be true was splitting the dose yielded a higher igf score. For example @Mighty-mouse did this..

That’s not right... it shouldn’t. If your doing other products subq and only hcg hurts then you need to question that I would think.. I’ve ran 3 different brands so far and haven’t had any pain. Actually it’s the opposite, goes right in not even a pinch..
No pain going in, just some tenderness after. May be going to deep and getting some IM. Only using half inch 29g syringe at 45 degrees. I've never used HGH, but have done GHRP2 and ModGRF-1 subq, as well as tried testosterone subq in small doses.