MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

How do you guys do your second dose of GH fasted when split-dosing? It's a pain enough for me to have to wait two hours to eat every morning.
I am currently doing this 3 days per week for fat loss. My schedule is:
GH injection upon waking 5:00 AM then fasted workout.
3 hours later M1 (8:00 AM)
M2 (11:00 AM)
M3 (2:00 PM, no carbs)
GH shot at 5:00 PM
Fasted cardio at 6:00 PM
M4 7:00 PM
M5 8:00 PM
Bed 9: 00 PM

I am only running a deficit on these 3 days and I am getting peeled as fuck.

Thanks

At what dose u getting that peeled?

At what dose u getting that peeled?
2 iu in both injections on those 3 days (so 4 iu/day) then on the other 4 days 3 iu once per day pre workout with carbs and 15 iu insulin. My goal is to lose fat without losing fullness and so far it’s working really well.

2 iu in both injections on those 3 days (so 4 iu/day) then on the other 4 days 3 iu once per day pre workout with carbs and 15 iu insulin. My goal is to lose fat without losing fullness and so far it’s working really well.
I’ve already noticed at 4iu my belly fat is diminishing.

17 days..........that’s nothing.

K, I just wasn't still making gains for 2 more weeks the last time 2 times I stopped taking tren, hell, I wasn't making gains for the first 4 weeks i threw the tren a in there this time for some weird reason, I was eating a ton, too. At what point do you think my lifts will bottom out? Before it's always been at week 4 or 5

Getting ready to start my first run with Optis.. Im looking to add lean mass and lose belly fat. I would like to run 2IU pre workout in the delt, and 2 IU in the belly before bed. I usually take a shake in the morning before workout which contains 50G carbs and 50G protien. (oats, egg whites, and powder) should I take the shake right when I wake up, wait 2 hrs, pin right before workout? Before bed also do I need to wait 2 hrs after last meal? Thanks guys!

Getting ready to start my first run with Optis.. Im looking to add lean mass and lose belly fat. I would like to run 2IU pre workout in the delt, and 2 IU in the belly before bed. I usually take a shake in the morning before workout which contains 50G carbs and 50G protien. (oats, egg whites, and powder) should I take the shake right when I wake up, wait 2 hrs, pin right before workout? Before bed also do I need to wait 2 hrs after last meal? Thanks guys!
Yes two hours after last meal. But I’m interested in why the delt then later subq?