MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Anyone been intouch with opti latelty? He aint replying emails

Strange, everyone knows that I reply fairly quickly to emails throughout the day. I just checked my spam folder and nothing. Please confirm that you are using the following email: opti.hgh@protonmail.com

I’ve been wondering why it’s so quiet in here. Hopefully he ain’t gone!

I'm still here @ZDogg. I'm sure a few customers can confirm that they have received lately.

I order every month, down to the day and it's the same process every time. All comms settled inside an hour and 3 days later it arrives. Been doing this same process for a year now.

Strange, everyone knows that I reply fairly quickly to emails throughout the day. I just checked my spam folder and nothing. Please confirm that you are using the following email: opti.hgh@protonmail.com

I'm still here @ZDogg. I'm sure a few customers can confirm that they have received lately.

I can confirm that you are super quick to answer. I’m also glad to hear you didn’t go MIA on us, as I was extremely happy with our previous transaction. This seemed like a pretty busy thread, in the past, and had just been kinda quiet lately, which made me curious.

Does lethargy go away?

I stopped doing ed and switched to eod so that only half the week I am tired.

I was way more lethargic, and had way worse CTS on PDs blacks and greys, than the Optis. They’ve been pretty friendly, as far as sides, I’m only running 3iu, 5x a week, and was running 4iu ED on the PDs, which maybe that extra IU made all the difference on sides.

4 iu eod. Some days I am just exhausted.
As long as you've been doing hgh, you should have adjusted by now. You positive the lethargy is related to hgh? You've had varying doses and sources, has it been consistent with hgh injections?

As long as you've been doing hgh, you should have adjusted by now. You positive the lethargy is related to hgh? You've had varying doses and sources, has it been consistent with hgh injections?
I actually think my other hgh was bunk and the stuff now is real hence why the lethargy is coming on the last week of a 4 week run so far.

edit- the lethargy went away for some crappy brand and is now back since its a good brand

I actually think my other hgh was bunk and the stuff now is real hence why the lethargy is coming on the last week of a 4 week run so far.

edit- the lethargy went away for some crappy brand and is now back since its a good brand
IDK, maybe try 2iu every day and see if its better.

Mind telling us what brand HGH was bunk? Would be a public service

I can only go by feelz on most of this.

The steroidify generics GrowthBio were no good. Feelz were not good and by my bloods were much lower then they should of been.

Hilma is average.

One Q was great.
I personally think you need to stick with one brand of generic and run it. You keep switching like that is more than likely why your sides are up and down, and consistent. I have nothing to back this up but it just seems to make the most sense to me.

Fyi

Didn't see it in the USA thread, but opti-canada has testing on the grey top opti's 100iu's.
Came back perfect pretty much....

i don't know why you'd run other brands with these tests coming soo good.

Sponsors