MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Strange, everyone knows that I reply fairly quickly to emails throughout the day. I just checked my spam folder and nothing. Please confirm that you are using the following email: opti.hgh@protonmail.com

I'm still here @ZDogg. I'm sure a few customers can confirm that they have received lately.

@opti any plans for a tax return sale? Starting to get my spring/summer list in order and optis are def on there!

@Sevro I am considering a sale. I will keep everyone posted.

Meso, a brief account of what is going on with my kits.

I was not affected by the Chinese New Year - Coronavirus as far as my T/A. Unfortunately manufacturing is still shut down and my 120iu kits along with it. No worries though as plenty of 100iu Grey Tops are available. As soon as my 120iu kits are depleted they will be replaced with my 100iu Grey Tops. Price will be adjusted.

@Opti-Canada had them available first as his domestic inventory depleted prior to mine. He and I are the only ones with Opti kits.

I am currently working on a higher IU kit as well to replace the 170iu ones, just a few weeks away. They will also be available for our buds up North.

Attached is the HPLC results for the current batch of Grey Tops done by @janoshik. I want to thank him for his great T/A and communication.

Grey Top 02.20.png

As being one of the "Canadian buds", stoked on getting some higher iu kits.
I can attest that the new grey tops are same quality as the black tops, just going by "feels".

@Sevro I am considering a sale. I will keep everyone posted.

Meso, a brief account of what is going on with my kits.

I was not affected by the Chinese New Year - Coronavirus as far as my T/A. Unfortunately manufacturing is still shut down and my 120iu kits along with it. No worries though as plenty of 100iu Grey Tops are available. As soon as my 120iu kits are depleted they will be replaced with my 100iu Grey Tops. Price will be adjusted.

@Opti-Canada had them available first as his domestic inventory depleted prior to mine. He and I are the only ones with Opti kits.

I am currently working on a higher IU kit as well to replace the 170iu ones, just a few weeks away. They will also be available for our buds up North.

Attached is the HPLC results for the current batch of Grey Tops done by @janoshik. I want to thank him for his great T/A and communication.

View attachment 126707
Keep us posted man. Appreciate it

Sent a couple list request emails this weekend and got nothing back. Have ordered successfully in the past.
Optiropin's are 120iu kits: 1 kit - $160 $1.33/iu 2 - 5 kits - $150/ea $1.25/iu 6 - 9 kits - $145/ea $1.20iu 10+ kits - $140/ea $1.16/iu.

He might take off weekends, hang tight.

Sent a couple list request emails this weekend and got nothing back. Have ordered successfully in the past.

@RonnyZ, when you email me you get an automated reply which includes my list. I check my emails throughout the day even on the weekends so I do not overlook emails specifically ones with peculiar questions.

I hope the following list answers any questions you might have.

New Pharmaceutical grade Somatropin
http://www.biohygene.com (www.biohygene.com)
80iu Sinotropin - $325/ea

Current domestic inventory. * Low / ** Ample
* 120iu Optis
** 80iu Hygene Sinotropin

Thank you for your interest in my Optitropins.

My Opti's are available domestically-USA. Their is no wait time for the Opti's to be shipped internationally and then forwarded to you. Besides a quick turnaround the Opti's are from a GMP regulated facility!

If you are a member of Meso-RX you can click on the link below to view the HPLC lab report where the Opti's tested at 12iu! I will be testing every new-production batch I acquire, not only for myself but for customers peace of mind. I hope that you still consider me as a viable option for you future HGH needs.

HPLC Lab Test Results!

- Please use a secure encrypted email provider for communication.
- Form of payment is by Bitcoin only.
- Shipping is a flat $15

Optiropin's 120iu kits:
1 kit - $160
2 - 5 kits - $150/ea
6 - 9 kits - $145/ea
10+ kits - $140/ea

Quick question to opti and anybody that has tried this : i lost my vials of bac water today, is it possible to use this kits with distilled water from walmat? I red that it will damage the hgh and i also red that it will work but it will only last only 24 hours, i use 1(12ius) kit in approx 8 hours, around 12 am(6iu)
And then 8pm the other 6 iu, is this doable while i wait for the bac water? Thanks.

Quick question to opti and anybody that has tried this : i lost my vials of bac water today, is it possible to use this kits with distilled water from walmat? I red that it will damage the hgh and i also red that it will work but it will only last only 24 hours, i use 1(12ius) kit in approx 8 hours, around 12 am(6iu)
And then 8pm the other 6 iu, is this doable while i wait for the bac water? Thanks.

Don't do it. Not sterile. Worth the infection?

I wouldn't use distilled water. You could use sterile, but I think you might be better off just ordering benzyl alcohol from amazon as well as sterile water, and just make your own bac water.

Sponsors

Latest posts