MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Just wanted to say that I'm halfway across the world right now and opti still took care of me with a fast t/a and as usual great customer service.. Can't wait to place my next order.

@Lb187 part of you is always halfway around the world.
The other part in your wife. She's tired of whimpy dick. I also see you like the taste of my foreskin. So unless you want me to drag your ass again. Stop trying to be cute. You look desperate. Again I'm not only in better shape than you. But my dick still works

Don't worry someday you will find someone to love you too. I can tell by the tone and your frequent posts, you ain't got shit but time and sadnesses filling your days...

So untill next time cuckmaster. Stay salty bitch lolololololol.. One day they WILL let you leave your trailer park.

@Sevro I am considering a sale. I will keep everyone posted.

Whats the eta on that higher IU kit? Any updates on the sale? Thanks

Meso, a brief account of what is going on with my kits.

I was not affected by the Chinese New Year - Coronavirus as far as my T/A. Unfortunately manufacturing is still shut down and my 120iu kits along with it. No worries though as plenty of 100iu Grey Tops are available. As soon as my 120iu kits are depleted they will be replaced with my 100iu Grey Tops. Price will be adjusted.

@Opti-Canada had them available first as his domestic inventory depleted prior to mine. He and I are the only ones with Opti kits.

I am currently working on a higher IU kit as well to replace the 170iu ones, just a few weeks away. They will also be available for our buds up North.

Attached is the HPLC results for the current batch of Grey Tops done by @janoshik. I want to thank him for his great T/A and communication.

View attachment 126707

Just here to post another positive one on Opti from a pkg the other week... I fuckin love this guy - 3 day T/A! Please keep doing what you're doing, you're really helping a lot of us out!

Last edited:
I’m on 4iu a day and I can barely make a fist my hands and fingers are swollen and sore as fuck. When I try to bend my thumb it literally feels like it’s broken. I also can’t sleep or sit down without my hands and arms going numb. Why is this and will it go away? Been on it for a little over a month. I’ve got 2 170iu kits left and can’t take this

I’m on 4iu a day and I can barely make a fist my hands and fingers are swollen and sore as fuck. When I try to bend my thumb it literally feels like it’s broken. I also can’t sleep or sit down without my hands and arms going numb. Why is this and will it go away? Been on it for a little over a month. I’ve got 2 170iu kits left and can’t take this
Did you start at 4iu? I'd drop to 2 iu until sides go away or discontinue use and start at 2iu for at least a week preferably 2. Then ramp up 1iu per every week or two until you reach the dosage you want. My first run I jumped in at 4 iu and had to stop for the cts sides. Shit lasted a month and a half after I stopped use.

Did you start at 4iu? I'd drop to 2 iu until sides go away or discontinue use and start at 2iu for at least a week preferably 2. Then ramp up 1iu per every week or two until you reach the dosage you want. My first run I jumped in at 4 iu and had to stop for the cts sides. Shit lasted a month and a half after I stopped use.
Jesus. Thanks. I was told to start low and didn’t listen. My fault

I had not ordered online from a new spot in quite a while, so it was a relief to find what a pro Opti is. Bitcoin sent on a Friday afternoon, received my pack as advertised 4 days later. Pretty much a perfect transaction, no BS whatsoever.