MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I am a gun fanatic and own more than I care to admit to my wife but my G17 remains one of my all time favorites. Love, love, love it!

Dude is saying you need grams to be a monster. Just using you as an example. My bad.

It’s all good! Who ever says that.... obviously never had a good diet or pushed their self in the gym.

My test levels have never exceeded 1400 in the past 4 years.

I do however plan to upping my test in the future but only after I get my diet dialed in better.

Also plan to do month on month off (27 days on 33 days off) on growth see if it’s worth it or not.

Have to really tweak my next cycle to fit in my work schedule in Saudi. My script bottles are amber in color so I can put some tren in em[emoji6]

It’s all good! Who ever says that.... obviously never had a good diet or pushed their self in the gym.

My test levels have never exceeded 1400 in the past 4 years.

I do however plan to upping my test in the future but only after I get my diet dialed in better.

Also plan to do month on month off (27 days on 33 days off) on growth see if it’s worth it or not.

Have to really tweak my next cycle to fit in my work schedule in Saudi. My script bottles are amber in color so I can put some tren in em[emoji6]
Stay safe in Saudi! Hope it works out for you. Shoot me a pm and let me know all about it! Glad you found work. The patch is dead stateside.

My apologies.

No need to be a prick, that kind of attitude won't get you much help.

Nah i wasn't trying to be a prick, i see that u tried to help and i appreciate it, however u shouldn't be tracking posts i mean shit if u got the time like cndgay , i barely got time to post here .
Who's the dumb fuck who wants to use distilled water..... dumb fuck

I tried it , i ate pretty shitty that week as usual , i still stayed lean so it must of work
How'd things work out with WFN? Here's a quote from this smart ass..
"Ha..., They are test/hgh clinic, supposedly FDA approved they even got an address on they website that check out, so yeah I highly doubt they got busted."
Mr fucking know it all. This kid was talking shit back in 2016 talking about how fucking stupid guys were who were saying WFN would be busted. Was in the TSL thread. Guys laughed him out of that thread. Some things never change.

Homeboy I would go off on u , but unlike u i got shit to do, i aint got time to be searching and quoting shit from 4 years ago " some kid that used to take shit back in 2016" ha..please punk.

hey guys, just an older guy thinking about GH for aging and well being.
Do you think these kits are good for me?
Thanks

You’ll have to decide if they’re “good for you”, but I’ve had good luck with his kits. I’m in my early 40’s, and prescribed growth from my trt doctor, but it’s like $400 a month, running .5iu 5x a week. Where I can run 5x 3iu a week from Opti for somewhere around $100 a month. It’s a no-brainer, for me, personally.

You’ll have to decide if they’re “good for you”, but I’ve had good luck with his kits. I’m in my early 40’s, and prescribed growth from my trt doctor, but it’s like $400 a month, running .5iu 5x a week. Where I can run 5x 3iu a week from Opti for somewhere around $100 a month. It’s a no-brainer, for me, personally.

How did you get your doc to prescribe it for you?

Sponsors

Latest posts