MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Meso Members, my apologies for the delay on getting back to you regarding my 200iu kits. Many of you are aware that their is a specific courier that is having delays for which a second package needed to be sent.

I want to thank @janoshik for getting results back to me within 24 hours.

I could have easily put these kits on the market several weeks ago but I made a promise to you all. That I would test every batch I get my hands on before putting them out on the market. I not only do it for my peace of mind but for you as well, you need to know the content of what is being put in your body. I think all parties involved can agree on the importance of this.

200iu Optis - Blue tops
1 kit - $250 1.25/iu
2 - 3 kits - $235/ea 1.17/iu
4 - 5 kits - $225/ea 1.12/iu
6+ kits - $215/ea 1.07/iu

$15 shipping

Test Report #06236.png

Meso Members, my apologies for the delay on getting back to you regarding my 200iu kits. Many of you are aware that their is a specific courier that is having delays for which a second package needed to be sent.

I want to thank @janoshik for getting results back to me within 24 hours.

I could have easily put these kits on the market several weeks ago but I made a promise to you all. That I would test every batch I get my hands on before putting them out on the market. I not only do it for my peace of mind but for you as well, you need to know the content of what is being put in your body. I think all parties involved can agree on the importance of this.

200iu Optis - Blue tops
1 kit - $250 1.25/iu
2 - 3 kits - $235/ea 1.17/iu
4 - 5 kits - $225/ea 1.12/iu
6+ kits - $215/ea 1.07/iu

$15 shipping

View attachment 128112
What's the other 1 percent? @janoshik

Paid last Friday and received my order yesterday. Great communication and very fast delivery! Thanks Opti!

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_130816.jpg
    IMG_20200407_130816.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 148
What's the other 1 percent? @janoshik
Oxidized HGH, amidated HGH etc etc.
Looked it up in more detail for ya:
(i) di-oxy Met14/Met125 sulfoxide, (ii) Met125 sulfoxide, (iii) Met14 sulfoxide, (iv) mono-deamidated (Asn149 → Asp149 or Asn152 → Asp152), (v) di-deamidated (Asn149 → Asp149 and Asn152 → Asp152), (vi) clip (Thr142-Tyr143), (vii) desPhe1 and (viii) trisulfide (Cys182-SSS-Cys189)

In short, GH with minor modification to it due to various reasons.

The separation of recombinant human growth hormone variants by UHPLC. - PubMed - NCBI

Anyone have any thoughts on an advantage/disadvantage to running a higher or lower concentrating of GH when reconstituting? Ordered some of the 200iu kits, and it got me thinking I’ve always reconstituted at .1ml per IU, but was thinking I’d do those at .5ml per IU if there wasn’t a reason not to.

Go right ahead. No reason not to. But i think you were meaning .05 . Just remember your new ratio. 1 tick, 2iu's.

Right, my bad, .05, which would be 2iu. I’m planning on 4iu 5x per week. Which I would reconstitute a 20iu vial with 1ml.

I was curious about the science of it. If anyone has ever seen any kind of study of if it’s more, or less, effective if it’s at a higher, or lower, concentration.

Thinking about starting a GH run along with my TRT. Getting my baseline here in a day or so and have my initial kits. I’ve researched about IM vs SubQ and there doesn’t seem to be a clear winner faster availability vs longer retention. Wondering if anyone has any new insight?

I believe 1ml bac water in 20iu vial would be 1iu for .05ml, 2iu for .1ml.
Anyone please chime in if incorrect.

You’re 100% right. I just said it wrong. Brain is apparently fried from the lack of mental stimulation for the last month.

My plan is 1ml of bac in a 20iu vial. Inject .2ml(4iu) per day, 5x per week. 1 vial per week.

Hopefully I didn’t screw that one up!!

Thanks for paying closer attention to my ramblings than I apparently do!

Thinking about starting a GH run along with my TRT. Getting my baseline here in a day or so and have my initial kits. I’ve researched about IM vs SubQ and there doesn’t seem to be a clear winner faster availability vs longer retention. Wondering if anyone has any new insight?

You’ll want to do sub q, unless you want it to wear off more quickly, for whatever reason. It has a longer half-life in your body if done sub q, opposed to IM. I ran months of IM, because I was getting welts from sub q, a few years back, before reading that, and I saw the worst results I’ve seen from growth, on that run.

IV all day long. I kid I'd just do it sub q like everyone else. Treat your stomach like a clock. 2ninches from belly button and work around the clock face

You’ll want to do sub q, unless you want it to wear off more quickly, for whatever reason. It has a longer half-life in your body if done sub q, opposed to IM. I ran months of IM, because I was getting welts from sub q, a few years back, before reading that, and I saw the worst results I’ve seen from growth, on that run.

plenty of spots to do it couple inches out around your belly button pinch and inject or even your sides will work anywhere u can subq. I like to do 2iu on waking fasted and do cardio an hour later for fat burning effect.

IV all day long. I kid I'd just do it sub q like everyone else. Treat your stomach like a clock. 2ninches from belly button and work around the clock face

LOL! Came across several posts here on Meso from a few years back and there was a couple guys touting the IV route. My mind immediately nope’d the hell out of that.