MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

You’ll want to do sub q, unless you want it to wear off more quickly, for whatever reason. It has a longer half-life in your body if done sub q, opposed to IM. I ran months of IM, because I was getting welts from sub q, a few years back, before reading that, and I saw the worst results I’ve seen from growth, on that run.
There's less blood vessels in subcutaneous tissue, hence the slower absorption. How can the route of administration change a drugs half life...

Recent order with Opti took 3 days from first email to arrival. That is excellent turn around time. Given the fact that all my mail and packages, both sending and receiving, have been taking nearly twice as long as usual, this is even more impressive. Thanks again @opti

Received more Optis today. Received 4 days after payment, with a weekend in there. Happy to give the new blues a go!

Just got mine today as well the new blue tops! First time ordering and excellent communication I order 4 days ago and they are already here. I will be doing bloods here in the coming months and will keep y’all updated with the igf-1 results. I’m planning on just 2 ius for a while until gyms open back up

Not here much any more and most of the newer guys won't know who I am but I told opti I would give an honest review after six months.

Friend running black tops at 2iu per day for the past six months after a couple of years on TP's black tops. Find them very similar in quality for fat loss and better quality of sleep also increased nail and hair growth which don't matter to me but are also present with both. No sides at that those. He is satisfied with his purchase and will buy again.

Not here much any more and most of the newer guys won't know who I am but I told opti I would give an honest review after six months.

Friend running black tops at 2iu per day for the past six months after a couple of years on TP's black tops. Find them very similar in quality for fat loss and better quality of sleep also increased nail and hair growth which don't matter to me but are also present with both. No sides at that those. He is satisfied with his purchase and will buy again.

Thanks for the review—good to see you again.

Do you guys prefer taking hgh in the morning or before bed or Pre workout?

I know there are different lines of thinking on this, and I’m sure there is an advantage to a split protocol on higher dosages, and if you’re getting into insulin, and all that. I’m running the protocol that my doctor wants me to run, on pharma, although I’m running Optis because I can run a much higher dosage, much more affordably. I’m running 4iu, first thing in the am, and I don’t eat until 3 hours later, and I only run 5-6 days a week. Some of the stuff I’ve read says you want the single dosage, and a day or 2 a week off, to prevent shutdown of your natural production. Your body produces natural GH, while sleeping, which is part of the reason for the AM dose.

I understand low dose everyday is better for fat loss. Has anybody ever did double the ius MWF for mass and is so what did it think versus everyday smaller dose

I know there are different lines of thinking on this, and I’m sure there is an advantage to a split protocol on higher dosages, and if you’re getting into insulin, and all that. I’m running the protocol that my doctor wants me to run, on pharma, although I’m running Optis because I can run a much higher dosage, much more affordably. I’m running 4iu, first thing in the am, and I don’t eat until 3 hours later, and I only run 5-6 days a week. Some of the stuff I’ve read says you want the single dosage, and a day or 2 a week off, to prevent shutdown of your natural production. Your body produces natural GH, while sleeping, which is part of the reason for the AM dose.

Why do you wait 3 hours to eat bro? I pin first thing then eat an hour or so later? I've heard a few different reasons just curious of yours... I ran 2 kits of red tops at 2iu a day. Almost done with my first box of grey tops... started 3iu ed when I started the greys. I've been pinning all first thing every morning.

Why do you wait 3 hours to eat bro? I pin first thing then eat an hour or so later? I've heard a few different reasons just curious of yours... I ran 2 kits of red tops at 2iu a day. Almost done with my first box of grey tops... started 3iu ed when I started the greys. I've been pinning all first thing every morning.

I don’t want to get into any kind of insulin resistance, which is a worry, when eating too close to injection. I’m sure dosage, and what you eat, are factors, as well. My normal routine is pin first thing, then 2 hours in the gym, fasted, which is the normal reason it’s 3 hours, but it’s also because I don’t want to drive my glucose up, so it just kind of works out. I think it’s probably more like 1-1/2-2 hours that I probably need to not eat, but figure I’m 100% safe at 3 hours.