MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So my buddy says he mixed a bottle of the GH with the water and it’s cloudy. Was a few hours after mixing. He keeps the mix in the fridge but not the dry powder. He’s used this for a while so it’s the first bottle he’s had like this. Any ideas? Thank-you

So my buddy says he mixed a bottle of the GH with the water and it’s cloudy. Was a few hours after mixing. He keeps the mix in the fridge but not the dry powder. He’s used this for a while so it’s the first bottle he’s had like this. Any ideas? Thank-you
I'd like to see pictures of this to see exactly what it looks like. I've lost track of how many vials of hgh I've used and never had this. Can he send you pictures to post?

I'd like to see pictures of this to see exactly what it looks like. I've lost track of how many vials of hgh I've used and never had this. Can he send you pictures to post?

Attachments

• AC7CB1B4-AA00-4691-8482-470C9232C8F9.png
    AC7CB1B4-AA00-4691-8482-470C9232C8F9.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 128
Personally, I wouldn’t pin it!

Not sure what causes it to be cloudy but it should definitely be clear.

Probably be best to email @opti and get his thoughts on it.

Edit: @mdavid82
(Reply feature must not be working right on here)?

Can't get a response any heard from him
Just checked my spam folder, no email there?

Found a good read! Use this to explain to your wife why 20 kits is necessary
How HGH can help to fight Coronavirus
LOL, excellent! Gentlemen load up, we can't let COVID-19 get the best of us.

This definitely does not seem right. I've had something similar happen to me when the vial pressure catches me off-guard and the bac water shoots straight to-into the puc. I let it sit for a few minutes and it clears up. Another reason could be the diluent be used or quantity.

Said he mixed another one up and it’s fine
Great!

Doesn't look good. I remember Opti having one other customer have this too i think.

@opti , thoughts? Not normal.
The previous member was sketchy with his details. He was not pleased with my kits 'supposedly' because of a similar issue but wanted a re-ship of the same batch. HUH?o_O:rolleyes:

This definitely does not seem right. I've had something similar happen to me when the vial pressure catches me off-guard and the bac water shoots straight to-into the puc. I let it sit for a few minutes and it clears up. Another reason could be the diluent be used or quantity.

Great!

The previous member was sketchy with his details. He was not pleased with my kits 'supposedly' because of a similar issue but wanted a re-ship of the same batch. HUH?o_O:rolleyes:
So you mean if I get a cloudy vial in my grey tops you won’t send me a 200iu kit for a replacement? :eek:

Great!

Really? I remember that guy some, different know he was the exact one with this same problem. Thought a legit member had the issue. I'll try and research more next time.

The grey tops are the best batch yet IMO. I have liked all the kits I have had from Opti over the last year or so but these greys are REALLY good!

So you mean if I get a cloudy vial in my grey tops you won’t send me a 200iu kit for a replacement? :eek:
Hahaha, I'm sure I can make an exception in your case @Savagesteve. One can never have enough HGH.

Really? I remember that guy some, different know he was the exact one with this same problem. Thought a legit member had the issue. I'll try and research more next time.
It was quite sometime back @Tiredandhot so some of the details are a bit hazy but I do remember the red flag that was raised on my end. I offered to repay him but he was persistent in wanting the same amount of kits as compensation even after I told him they were from the same batch. After several emails exchanged it was obvious what he was trying to do. I re-payed him and honestly I rather cut ties with people like that.

The grey tops are the best batch yet IMO. I have liked all the kits I have had from Opti over the last year or so but these greys are REALLY good!
Thank you very much for your feedback @jackmeoff1. Zero complaints regarding the original 12iu Black Tops now 10iu Gray Tops. These have been and continue to be from the original GMP facility since day one.

I just ordered my first 100iu kit (gray tops) but I also need BAC WATER and I’m not sure which vendor I can trust. Amazon and EBay are out of stock, and the few website I tried do not have pay pal at the check out. Which makes me a little uncomfortable using my debit card on these sites I’m unfamiliar with! Do any of you guys out there have a reliable source for getting your supply from? I would really appreciate some guidance here.

I just ordered my first 100iu kit (gray tops) but I also need BAC WATER and I’m not sure which vendor I can trust. Amazon and EBay are out of stock, and the few website I tried do not have pay pal at the check out. Which makes me a little uncomfortable using my debit card on these sites I’m unfamiliar with! Do any of you guys out there have a reliable source for getting your supply from? I would really appreciate some guidance here.
Go on Amazon buy 100 ml bottle of sterile water and some benzoyl alcohol mix 1 ml to the 100 and you have a 100ml BAC water. Research how much benzyl alcohol to mix in I'm not positive on that number.

Mountainside medical equipment is who I use. I believe it was in this very thread where it was recommended.

I just ordered some from Westend Medical Supplies. Got a bunch of syringes from them, as well. The pricing was pretty decent.

I just ordered some from Westend Medical Supplies. Got a bunch of syringes from them, as well. The pricing was pretty decent.

I actually went with west end also. They had some other items I needed that the others didn’t have . Only downside, is they seem Way over priced considering what it is ! But that’s just the way it is now, but I am excited about starting Optis gh. And considering how little they charge for their kits I guess it’s worth the additional cost .

I actually went with west end also. They had some other items I needed that the others didn’t have . Only downside, is they seem Way over priced considering what it is ! But that’s just the way it is now, but I am excited about starting Optis gh. And considering how little they charge for their kits I guess it’s worth the additional cost .

I haven’t had to order syringes or BAC in awhile, but I thought their prices were pretty fair. Maybe I forgot what some of that stuff should cost, though.