MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

2 Day T/A! As a customer definitely appreciate the effort @opti spends testing his products. Shows that he cares about the quality of his product and business. Made multiple orders and communication has always been very good.

Meso, my new batch of Blues are available. HPLC test report posted below along with an updated price list. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at the email found in my signature.

Sinotropin Biohygene:
80iu - $325 $4.06/iu

Optiropin's 100iu kits:
(HPLC = 10.41iu)
1 kit - $140 1.40/iu
2 - 5 kits - $130/ea 1.30/iu
6 - 9 kits - $125/ea 1.25/iu
10+ kits - $120/ea 1.20/iu

Opti's 240iu kits:
(HPLC = 24.03iu)
1 kit - $285 1.18/iu
2 - 3 kits - $270/ea 1.12/iu
4 - 5 kits - $260/ea 1.08/iu
6+ kits - $250/ea 1.04/iu

$15 Shipping

View attachment 129383

This is what the kids call "killing it".
Test it. Sell it. Build a reputation. Success.

i don't understand how all these new sources show up here and are completely clueless on how to do things properly.

Though i have never ordered from Opti, i would have zero reservations in doing so because he clearly knows how to source.

hey guys how long does opti usually take to respond to an order?

Depends, who are you? Your first and only post was to ask this. Introduce yourself. Socialize a bit. Let’s kick it. If you were one of the boys he probably would of not only replied but have your pack it route. ;)

So I felt the need to chime in on this one

I've been a loyal customer since the beginning.

No issues until recently

And Opti handled those issues like a pro

100% satisfied on my end

Once again Opti proves himself as a gentleman and a scholar

No issues until recently

100% satisfied on my end

Are you able to say what the issue was or would it compromise him in some way?

Anyone know how fast GH degrades if it’s reconstituted and not in the fridge? I took 2 bottles on a hunt, meant to put them in a cooler the whole time, and spaced it. They were out for 3 days, no crazy temps, 50s and 60s..

Not sure if I should just use them, scrap them, or just run them at a higher dosage to get some benefit and not waste them.

I just started taking 2 iu’s a day of the Gray Tops and unfortunately, i dropped the entire kit this morning while taking it out of the refrigerator! My hands are always prettty swollen and some what numb for the first hour upon waking up. None of the vials cracked as I dropped the box with all the vials intact but the powder of one vial was knocked lose and appears The lump of powder flipped over. It’s not a huge loss to just toss it and order another kit but what do you guys think? Is it worth keeping or, are they all destroyed ?

I just started taking 2 iu’s a day of the Gray Tops and unfortunately, i dropped the entire kit this morning while taking it out of the refrigerator! My hands are always prettty swollen and some what numb for the first hour upon waking up. None of the vials cracked as I dropped the box with all the vials intact but the powder of one vial was knocked lose and appears The lump of powder flipped over. It’s not a huge loss to just toss it and order another kit but what do you guys think? Is it worth keeping or, are they all destroyed ?

LMAO the USPS probably handled your package rougher than that. They are totally fine.

It’s trash. Send it my way :D

This is what the kids call "killing it".
Test it. Sell it. Build a reputation. Success.

i don't understand how all these new sources show up here and are completely clueless on how to do things properly.

Though i have never ordered from Opti, i would have zero reservations in doing so because he clearly knows how to source.
@MisterSuperGod, your opinion is much appreciated. Though we have not had a mutual transaction or exchanged any emails(I believe) your evaluation of me is held with high regard.

hey guys how long does opti usually take to respond to an order?
I can't associate your screen-name with any email I have gotten lately. I'm assuming I have responded to your email?

Depends, who are you? Your first and only post was to ask this. Introduce yourself. Socialize a bit. Let’s kick it. If you were one of the boys he probably would of not only replied but have your pack it route. ;)
LOL.......... @B Ware I hope you are doing well bud. Amazon Prime :D is having some slight delays due to the epidemic but nothing absurd.

No issues until recently

100% satisfied on my end

@johnnybravel22 thank you very much for your feedback, it is much appreciated. Unfortunately, sometimes issues arise that neither party has control over, the important thing here is that you were pleased with the outcome.

Meso, though we are going through some hard times I hope everyone is trying to keep spirits high and you and your loved ones are well.

It has been brought to my attention that Members would like for sources to check-in periodically to avoid any possible scam or unforeseen situations. I have zero issues with that. I have always responded to post(s) directed to me. I did not want to come across as repugnant, bumping my own thread, getting it out of the 2nd, 3th page, etc. etc.

I will check in a few times week even if its just to say hello, occasionally include a price list or respond to questions-issues as I always have.

If you need to contact me ASAP you can reach me at opti.hgh@protonmail.com.

As always, thank you and best wishes.

Meso, though we are going through some hard times I hope everyone is trying to keep spirits high and you and your loved ones are well.

It has been brought to my attention that Members would like for sources to check-in periodically to avoid any possible scam or unforeseen situations. I have zero issues with that. I have always responded to post(s) directed to me. I did not want to come across as repugnant, bumping my own thread, getting it out of the 2nd, 3th page, etc. etc.

I will check in a few times week even if its just to say hello, occasionally include a price list or respond to questions-issues as I always have.

If you need to contact me ASAP you can reach me at opti.hgh@protonmail.com.

As always, thank you and best wishes.
Happy to hear you’ll be active here a little more! I personally think it’s needed for the members and the source, all around.

The way you run your operation along with how you handle yourself and making good decisions is why I think you’re successful here and will continue to be. You have turned your brand into a respectable one imo.

I’ll be the first to comment when any source does dumb shit or just doesn’t have what it takes to source here. I’ll also be the first to comment when a source is doing everything they should and has proven they do have what it takes to source here.

Shit can always change fast with any source as we all know. Up to this moment in time I commend you on everything you’ve done to this point. As MSG stated, just keep killin it @opti
:D

Happy to hear you’ll be active here a little more! I personally think it’s needed for the members and the source, all around.

The way you run your operation along with how you handle yourself and making good decisions is why I think you’re successful here and will continue to be. You have turned your brand into a respectable one imo.

I’ll be the first to comment when any source does dumb shit or just doesn’t have what it takes to source here. I’ll also be the first to comment when a source is doing everything they should and has proven they do have what it takes to source here.

Shit can always change fast with any source as we all know. Up to this moment in time I commend you on everything you’ve done to this point. As MSG stated, just keep killin it @opti
:D

I think you and @BigBaldBeardGuy made a good point in Syms thread just in terms of it being good for sources to be active as a whole.

As you stated with regards to how @opti runs his business I have always had good experiences with him as well as Sym.

As a member I definitely appreciate the fact that they both test their products, have 2-3 day T/A and have always been responsive to emails.

In my eyes just checking in even if there are no issues can only benefit the members as well as the source.