MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I get my slin pins from allegromedical and my bac water from mountainside

Take a look at Westend, the bac water is a hair less, and with a quick look, it looks like pins are quite a bit less than Allegro, who I have uses before. Westend ships from CA, which is convenient for me, also. I just ordered 1.5 years worth of pins, a couple of days ago, so I’ll totally forget this convo, by the time I need them again, anyways. Appreciate the info though!!

I just want to add, I placed my order with Westend Medical supply early this evening for BAC water and Insulin Syringes. Immediately received an email that the order is being processed blah blah blah. then...exactly 12 minutes later I received another e-mail that the order shipped, and included my USPS tracking number. So that’s pretty impressive !

Take a look at Westend, the bac water is a hair less, and with a quick look, it looks like pins are quite a bit less than Allegro, who I have uses before. Westend ships from CA, which is convenient for me, also. I just ordered 1.5 years worth of pins, a couple of days ago, so I’ll totally forget this convo, by the time I need them again, anyways. Appreciate the info though!!
I’ll check em out. I’m gonna have to get some here pretty quick now that my ol lady has jumped on the gh train as well.

I forget how many syringes I burn when I’m on 2 shots of GH and HCG a day. Burned through close to 100 in a month..

Good news has been, at a week of 8iu a day, my shoulder is already improving. Bad news is I rarely feel my hands anymore!

I forget how many syringes I burn when I’m on 2 shots of GH and HCG a day. Burned through close to 100 in a month..

Good news has been, at a week of 8iu a day, my shoulder is already improving. Bad news is I rarely feel my hands anymore!
I may need to up mine to 8iu a day that way I can punch the clown to the stranger without sitting on my hand until it falls asleep anymore.:D

At that high of a dosage you’ll probably become insulin resistant and your sugar level will go up.

How do you combat that? I’m worried about becoming diabetic

At that high of a dosage you’ll probably become insulin resistant and your sugar level will go up.

Definitely want to look to Berberine works amazing for an OTC supplement. Lot of guys say it's great if you can't get Metformin and almost as strong.

I’m only going to run that high for a month, at most. I really don’t want any glucose or insulin issues. I was worried that I had re-torn a shoulder, and was hoping I could heal it with GH. I’m like 10 days in, and it’s significantly improved, so it wasn’t as bad as I originally thought, or the growth helped a ton. Either way, I’ll take it.

I don’t eat within 3 hours of a shot, which seems to work ok, for me. My glucose was in the 80’s, my last blood draw. But I also wasn’t running that high. The only way to be legit, would be to monitor your blood glucose, and back off if it starts to spike.

Meso, my new batch of Blues are available. HPLC test report posted below along with an updated price list. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at the email found in my signature.

Sinotropin Biohygene:
80iu - $325 $4.06/iu

Optiropin's 100iu kits:
(HPLC = 10.41iu)
1 kit - $140 1.40/iu
2 - 5 kits - $130/ea 1.30/iu
6 - 9 kits - $125/ea 1.25/iu
10+ kits - $120/ea 1.20/iu

Opti's 240iu kits:
(HPLC = 24.03iu)
1 kit - $285 1.18/iu
2 - 3 kits - $270/ea 1.12/iu
4 - 5 kits - $260/ea 1.08/iu
6+ kits - $250/ea 1.04/iu

$15 Shipping

Test Report #06235.png

Meso, my new batch of Blues are available. HPLC test report posted below along with an updated price list. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at the email found in my signature.

Sinotropin Biohygene:
80iu - $325 $4.06/iu

Optiropin's 100iu kits:
(HPLC = 10.41iu)
1 kit - $140 1.40/iu
2 - 5 kits - $130/ea 1.30/iu
6 - 9 kits - $125/ea 1.25/iu
10+ kits - $120/ea 1.20/iu

Opti's 240iu kits:
(HPLC = 24.03iu)
1 kit - $285 1.18/iu
2 - 3 kits - $270/ea 1.12/iu
4 - 5 kits - $260/ea 1.08/iu
6+ kits - $250/ea 1.04/iu

$15 Shipping

View attachment 129383

Hey bro, so you have 2 different batches of blues, that tested at the same time, at 2 different dosages? I’m assuming the ones you were selling as 200iu kits a couple of weeks ago, are actually that, and now you’re selling the 240iu kits? And the 200s are gone?

just for clarification, as they are both blues.

Hey bro, so you have 2 different batches of blues, that tested at the same time, at 2 different dosages? I’m assuming the ones you were selling as 200iu kits a couple of weeks ago, are actually that, and now you’re selling the 240iu kits? And the 200s are gone?

Good question because I ordered the 200iu kits blue tops. Are they really 240ius?

@ZDogg you are correct. Both these batches of Blues were sent for testing at the same time along with others. These are the only 2 I deem worthy of putting on the market.

I specifically asked for 20-25iu vials from different manufacturers and some tested severely under-dosed or had a high dimer content.

All orders shipping 04/30 and after are the 24.03iu per vial, any prior orders are the 20.4iu vials.

@ZDogg you are correct. Both these batches of Blues were sent for testing at the same time along with others. These are the only 2 I deem worthy of putting on the market.

I specifically asked for 20-25iu vials from different manufacturers and some tested severely under-dosed or had a high dimer content.

All orders shipping 04/30 and after are the 24.03iu per vial, any prior orders are the 20.4iu vials.
Keep doing your thing man, seriously appreciate the quality

Okay so I got the 200iu kits then. Thanks for clarifying!

Perfect! Figured that was the answer, but wanted to make sure. Thanks for keeping up on that testing brotha!