MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

It's like seasonal trends on Meso. Now, it's reverse scamming. Some popular sources have been posting about this lately.

Believe the customer? Believe the source? Seems mostly gray area and takes time to resolve. We don't want fellow members to lose money but we don't want these sources to start refusing reships or go out of business etc bc of this trend.
I understand completely. Was more so asking the community what they would do. I’ll probably just have to chalk it up as a loss, but figured I’d see what others do first. Appreciate the response.

Give it a few days to see if one of your neighbors who may of accidentally received it return it to you. If they don’t you can tell the source your situation and they may help in someway but most won’t as they did their part and who’s to say if they reshipped it wouldn’t happen again. Unfortunately members try to scam sources saying they never received their package so sources aren’t too sympathetic, which I don’t blame them.

Personally I’ve seen a package show delivered and it didn’t get delivered for a day or two afterwards.
When I was living in an apartment same thing happened to me. Would say delivered but would show up days later.

I understand completely. Was more so asking the community what they would do. I’ll probably just have to chalk it up as a loss, but figured I’d see what others do first. Appreciate the response.
Give it time. If it was actually delivered to the wrong apartment most people will just return it to the correct one. I don’t see why anyone would want your package. If they’re a POS and actually open it then they’ll really find out they don’t want it lol