MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

blood work is way more reliable anyway.

Which blood test?

I haven't payed too much attention to serum GH assays as they seem to be more like a quick and dirty test of the GH in your vial (and even then, only if the test is done right). And we have plenty Jano tests which are better for this.

I've been following people's IGF-1 tests, trying to make sense of the clusterfuck of IGF-1 response to hGH.

Also IGF-1 response to NGENLA but there are only like 3 members on it and we don't have many data yet (bodybuilding context).

Which blood test?

I haven't payed too much attention to serum GH assays as they seem to be more like a quick and dirty test of the GH in your vial (and even then, only if the test is done right). And we have plenty Jano tests which are better for this.

I've been following people's IGF-1 tests, trying to make sense of the clusterfuck of IGF-1 response to hGH.

Also IGF-1 response to NGENLA but there are only like 3 members on it and we don't have many data yet (bodybuilding context).
i get that it’s skewed all over the board when it comes to igf1 tests I was mostly saying it’s more reliable to tell that your atleast on hgh, I took a serum test for my baseline but have not taken a serum test since running growth so I’m not really gonna speak on that I don’t know much about that test.

It is strange I feel like the variables need to be perfect if getting bloods done, and even then they can come back with poor readings I can really only speak for my self until I end up getting a bad test or testing at the wrong time and getting a poor reading as far as reliability is concerned.
That aside there is always hplc testing and I feel like there can never be enough of that done privately by consumers outside of the labs testing there products

Back