MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Why tirz?
Wanted to try it, it actually really helped the HGH took away alot of its sides which were prolly due to insulin stuff I dont fully understand.
Like I dont get numb hands at all and Im pushing 14iu when I would get those sides on 4iu
And I was reading a little Tirz has actual fat loss properties like HGH.

here are my tests for 2023 blacktops 2 vials a day, 24iu a day, no slin
That's definitely a high number. Still falls in line with what I was saying about IGF not being linear after going supra physiological. You're doing 24iu a day and getting a 750, I doubt if you only did 6iu a day your IGF would be 200 or less.

Definitely shows though that you can keep getting your IGF higher and higher if youre willing to really push the dose

Does anybody have anything about this?

All I read is that it suppresses appetite, slows down digestion, and stimulates the release of insulin.

Functionally, tirzepatide stimulates insulin release from the pancreas and reduces hyperglycemia. In addition, tirzepatide also increases the levels of adiponectin.

The dual agonism ability decreases hyperglycemia significantly more than GLP-1 agonist agents and reduces the patient's appetite.

All I read is that it suppresses appetite, slows down digestion, and stimulates the release of insulin.

I found it

Couple of new papers:

"Food noise" or the absence thereof and how it's dampened finally has some plauible scientific explanation:

They're calling lack of "food noise" preingestive satiation.

Apparently there are GIP receptors on fat cells and they've discovered that tirzepatide triggers the liberation of fatty acids from those fat cells. That is to say, it causes increased lipolysis:

Wanted to try it, it actually really helped the HGH took away alot of its sides which were prolly due to insulin stuff I dont fully understand.
Like I dont get numb hands at all and Im pushing 14iu when I would get those sides on 4iu

Thats what i like to hear about tirz…

This is what interests me… reduction in hypoglycemia, and fatty deposits… may clean the liver and help lower cholesterol…

Im currently waiting on a doc approval for tirz for cholesterol management alone… so we shall see

Attachments

• IMG_0552.webp
    IMG_0552.webp
    129 KB · Views: 11
Not true. Any source I've ever used for primo causes pip. It's even talked about in j3u that it's one reason someone may opt for masteron rather than primo
so just cause you got pip with every source means its supposed to have pip lol

you just been using bad sources bud find better ones... ive used sources that filter it enough times and even brewed it myself and doesnt cause pip

and ive used shit sources who are cheap fucks that dont wanna pay for filters cause its expensive and dont filter it enough which cause pip

Probably not, cycle been on it for 5weeks so far and I’ve tried 75mg, then later that day another 75mg in a site close to the original but I did do test where I circled the locations I injected and measured them, according to my notes they were far enough away where it should have absorbed just fine in the left vastus lateralis muscle , that happened for a day then the inflammation came between days 2-3 (not too bad), but by day 4 and beyond hard lump mass with constant throbbing pain and you can really tell when I walk it’s very noticeable pain wise and it like a lump island is sitting ontop the muscle in the subcutaneous layer. It’s Opti Line 150mg Primo so it’s not a high dose, I tried 25mg in Delt same thing a mast and lump, lil pain but not nearly as painful as the thigh is rn. About as much pain as one would expect from PIP, so no complaints on the delt PIP but the inflammation, lump and the injection site space it’s taking up is concerning so I don’t think it’s worth it, also to do an adequate dose I’ll run out of injection sits due to lumps and inflammation, so bye-bye Primo!

I was planning on my next cycle trying Masteron so we will see how that goes next go around but Primo benefits/sides don’t seem worth it for me.
i get crazy bad pip as well. I ordered some filtered GSO oil from med labs and dilute it down to 75 100 mg per ml and i get 0 pip.

Back