MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Are you using Opti HGH and Tirz together? If so, how's it working for you?

I'm considering buying both. Not as many reviews here as I'd think there'd be though.
Whole thread of how Opti HGH is, I have no idea if he makes the tirz or not but all tirz is the same to me with the two I tried.
Ive only ever used gray tops but yes hgh and tirz together

Im down 41lbs on it, no cardio all diet, I eat protein shake and chicken.

So you just not get much ISR or inflammation at this point? I don’t know if I’ve seen much of a difference for Testosterone esters heated up but I guess depending on the amount, for a large amount I think it could help, micro dosing not so much. I’ve read a lot of people do it warm water, coffee mug warmers, etc and I figured I’d give it a try since it’s not an out there idea.
Well I’ve done injections of all sorts of volume up to 3cc, every Monday Wednesday and Friday.
Ur day with that volume my injection sites were alittle tender and my glutes knotted up a bit, I got sick of it switched to slin pins and never looked back, the benefits out weigh the drawbacks in my opinion, more stable bloods, less scar tissue, less inflammation.
Only places using low volume I might notice bad inflammation or pip would be my quads and I will never do those again.
As for heating I’ve tried coffe warmers, boiled water, whatever works works.

Whole thread of how Opti HGH is, I have no idea if he makes the tirz or not but all tirz is the same to me with the two I tried.
Ive only ever used gray tops but yes hgh and tirz together

Im down 41lbs on it, no cardio all diet, I eat protein shake and chicken.
Well, I ordered the optitropin. Just two vials. That's enough to see if the results are good in 30 days. Held off on the Tirz as it's not much less than the medspa I get it from now. If the products I ordered are good, I'll load up on their tirz too.

Back