MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

You’ll have to decide if they’re “good for you”, but I’ve had good luck with his kits. I’m in my early 40’s, and prescribed growth from my trt doctor, but it’s like $400 a month, running .5iu 5x a week. Where I can run 5x 3iu a week from Opti for somewhere around $100 a month. It’s a no-brainer, for me, personally.
Thank You, I was on 2iu for a couple years back in 2010 but had to get off because of $. I was paying a lot more but was using kits from HIV patients that sold to my guy. These are affordable for me and think I'll give them a try.

How did you get your doc to prescribe it for you?

It was his recommendation based off my IGF-1 baseline which was like 150-ish, he wanted me more like 250. I’d run it if it didn’t cost so damn much. I ended up with one bottle of omnitrope that I think someone put in, instead of my HCG, so I ran 1/2iu of that mixed with 3iu of opti, for the last month. No reason to let it go to waste, and I wasn’t going to drop to 1/2iu a day to test pharma. There’s no way it’s 6x better than what I’m taking now.

Good evening Meso members. I hope you and your loved ones are taking the proper precautions to stay safe and sane during this epidemic.

Lately I've gotten numerous emails regarding-questioning my inventory and turnaround. Some of you have even shared your current experiences with domestic sources whom I have no affiliation with. I understand, sometimes we just need to vent.

I can not speak for any other sources, but if I take your order it is because I can fulfill it and ship it within 2 business days, more than likely one but I always give myself a small window. In some regions there is a slight delay of 1 to 2 additional days just to make you aware.

If I am backlogged or my turnaround is effected I will not take orders until I resume the turnaround I promised and you all are accustomed to.

This is not a dig at anyone. Just wanted to clarify how I conduct business to those who are considering my Somatropin and question if COVID-19 has had any effect on my Optis.

As soon as my 200iu+ kits are received, tested, and HPLC reports are given to me I will post them and will be available.

Everyone, be safe.

Good evening Meso members. I hope you and your loved ones are taking the proper precautions to stay safe and sane during this epidemic.

Lately I've gotten numerous emails regarding-questioning my inventory and turnaround. Some of you have even shared your current experiences with domestic sources whom I have no affiliation with. I understand, sometimes we just need to vent.

I can not speak for any other sources, but if I take your order it is because I can fulfill it and ship it within 2 business days, more than likely one but I always give myself a small window. In some regions there is a slight delay of 1 to 2 additional days just to make you aware.

If I am backlogged or my turnaround is effected I will not take orders until I resume the turnaround I promised and you all are accustomed to.

This is not a dig at anyone. Just wanted to clarify how I conduct business to those who are considering my Somatropin and question if COVID-19 has had any effect on my Optis.

As soon as my 200iu+ kits are received, tested, and HPLC reports are given to me I will post them and will be available.

Everyone, be safe.
What are the 200iu kits going for?

For good HGH like Opti has it’s a steal. I mean $140 is hardly anything for GH.
140 plus ship cost, for a 100iu imo is over priced. But the situation calls for it so not much you can do but open them wallets. I mean for 1 kit it’s only like 7-8cents more per iu than his 120s so not really rape. But if someone asked me what’s the most I’d pay for generic gh 100iu my answer would be $120 for quality gear.

Reactions: T&H
140 plus ship cost, for a 100iu imo is over priced. But the situation calls for it so not much you can do but open them wallets. I mean for 1 kit it’s only like 7-8cents more per iu than his 120s so not really rape. But if someone asked me what’s the most I’d pay for generic gh 100iu my answer would be $120 for quality gear.

Which ones are $140?

I have yet to see that price from any reputable source.

You yanks have no idea how good you got it at $140 usd. Us Canukleheads are paying $220 CAD for an opti 100iu kit..... with 30% exchange.... please spare me the "I'm getting raped" bull shit!