MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Quick question to opti and anybody that has tried this : i lost my vials of bac water today, is it possible to use this kits with distilled water from walmat? I red that it will damage the hgh and i also red that it will work but it will only last only 24 hours, i use 1(12ius) kit in approx 8 hours, around 12 am(6iu)
And then 8pm the other 6 iu, is this doable while i wait for the bac water? Thanks.
You already started a thread with this same question. Not happy with your answers? Want someone to say yes????

Damn looks like we maybe heading towards a recession. All my stocks and bitcoin investments [emoji24] don’t know if I can afford more gear and GH what a sad year it will be

Damn looks like we maybe heading towards a recession. All my stocks and bitcoin investments [emoji24] don’t know if I can afford more gear and GH what a sad year it will be
Haha I was just about to get into crypto and forex hahaha there goes that thought lol

Look at the times and dates u dumb fuck , this was my first post about this , since nobody replied i went to.the hgh section
How'd things work out with WFN? Here's a quote from this smart ass..
"Ha..., They are test/hgh clinic, supposedly FDA approved they even got an address on they website that check out, so yeah I highly doubt they got busted."
Mr fucking know it all. This kid was talking shit back in 2016 talking about how fucking stupid guys were who were saying WFN would be busted. Was in the TSL thread. Guys laughed him out of that thread. Some things never change.

Ordered some kits from my man @opti, always on point like amazon prime. Man has it together. Keep up the fine job sir

The real question is... who’s still going to be in business during this recession to provide gear and GH to all of us?
2 industries that are recession resistant : 1) black market drugs , 2) prostitution

I imagine gambling is probably not impacted as well.

Quick question to opti and anybody that has tried this : i lost my vials of bac water today, is it possible to use this kits with distilled water from walmat? I red that it will damage the hgh and i also red that it will work but it will only last only 24 hours, i use 1(12ius) kit in approx 8 hours, around 12 am(6iu)
And then 8pm the other 6 iu, is this doable while i wait for the bac water? Thanks.

I believe you can use saline water.