MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Quick answer yes, you can subq other gear. You're right about viscosity issues when using small needles.

I personally haven't had good luck doing subq with oils. For me the oil sits in the fatty tissue and takes forever to absorb (welt for 1-2 weeks) as opposed to water based injectables like peptides.

I'm using slins for panda test c, it's really not that bad as far injection time, drawing it is a good bit slower. Cheap ass thick ass oil from panda, alpha pharma was the shit for oil thinness, why is that?

I'm using slins for panda test c, it's really not that bad as far injection time, drawing it is a good bit slower. Cheap ass thick ass oil from panda, alpha pharma was the shit for oil thinness, why is that?
I'm pretty sure it has to do with concentration( mg/ml) and also type of carrier oil..??????

Could one subq other gear? I've heard of subq test, but it would take forever to push through a slin pin. Unless carrier oil is MCT.

Been doing it for several months now with TRT daily injections. If you are lean enough to get it under the fat layer it will be fine but if you end up getting into the fat it can leave a small lump, but goes away in a couple days and no big deal. However, I wouldn't recommend doing more than about .35cc per injection that way.

Been doing it for several months now with TRT daily injections. If you are lean enough to get it under the fat layer it will be fine but if you end up getting into the fat it can leave a small lump, but goes away in a couple days and no big deal. However, I wouldn't recommend doing more than about .35cc per injection that way.
Good to see you around MS96, havnt seen you in a super long minute my man. Hope you’re doing well brotha.

Ordered 12 kits Saturday night, received it Thursday. Exceptional communications and fast shipping. All kits accounted for and packaged securely. Will report back with bloodwork! 4IU split per day..

Has anyone gotten any blood work recently thinking about throwing in some gh with my upcoming cruise
Don't recall seeing any bloodwork recently. However a lot of past bloodwork showed great results, along with testing reports for his current batch.

Bros and Lady Bros,

What kind of fat loss results are you all seeing and in what time frame?

What are you all stacking with Optis HGH for fat loss?

Thanks in advance for you replies.

Jesus Christ it’s terrible. Hand goes numb while trying to feed my son lol