MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

1/2” is long. I use 5/16
I am going to try Opti's HGH in Canada soon. He has the 100iu grey tops. I'm not sure if that's what he has down in the USA right now. I was hoping for the return of the 120iu blacktops. Price increase sucks cause one can obtain 120iu's from china for alot cheaper if you want to take risk. I will try 5/16" when I run out of these. Thanks.

Doubt it would be unbeneficial... I run 3-4ius in the am, and my thought process behind that was to keep natural production going at night but I don’t really know if that’s the case.. reading into it there’s always conflicting thoughts. The only thing the seemed to be true was splitting the dose yielded a higher igf score. For example @Mighty-mouse did this..
Yeah I guess so but hey if I can eat more food this way then more gains is the way I see it. Higher igf won't do much if I'm not able to eat for bulking cycle lol so I'll just do 4iu nightly for this cycle then cruise 2iu.

Yeah I guess so but hey if I can eat more food this way then more gains is the way I see it. Higher igf won't do much if I'm not able to eat for bulking cycle lol so I'll just do 4iu nightly for this cycle then cruise 2iu.
What time do you normally eat/go to bed compared to time you get up in the am?

What time do you normally eat/go to bed compared to time you get up in the am?

I go to bed at 9 PM. I last eat at 7pm sometimes 730. I wake up 4 am daily for work. And have my meals there but as you can see going gym around 4pm and finishing around 6 after work I already have to cram food in to fill in more cal. So not injecting in am allows and extra breakfast and shake before my lunch at work.

I go to bed at 9 PM. I last eat at 7pm sometimes 730. I wake up 4 am daily for work. And have my meals there but as you can see going gym around 4pm and finishing around 6 after work I already have to cram food in to fill in more cal. So not injecting in am allows and extra breakfast and shake before my lunch at work.
If you have no problems waking up and going back to sleep you can always set an alarm, get up and pin gh then go back to bed. Just another option.

How do you guys do your second dose of GH fasted when split-dosing? It's a pain enough for me to have to wait two hours to eat every morning.

How do you guys do your second dose of GH fasted when split-dosing? It's a pain enough for me to have to wait two hours to eat every morning.
What's the deal with fasting? Is it for BG levels? Hopefully I don't get burned too bad for asking. I usually pin around 630 and don't eat until 8 but I never really made it a point to fast it's just how my schedule works out

What's the deal with fasting? Is it for BG levels? Hopefully I don't get burned too bad for asking. I usually pin around 630 and don't eat until 8 but I never really made it a point to fast it's just how my schedule works out

You guys must not have a monitor to check bg? When members say "2 hours" thats just us talking to keep members safe that aren't checking their bg levels. We say that because if you wait two hours you should be good. But if you have a monitor and check you could possible eat much sooner. In the morning I wake and pin 2 iu. Then I groom, get dressed and make breakfast. This takes about an hour. I then check my bg levels and 90% of the time I'm good to eat right then an hour after my pin. If my bg is still elevated than I just throw my breakfast in a to-go container and eat it 30 min later on my drive to work. My night time 2iu dose is easy and doesn't require checking with a monitor as I eat dinner around 7 and then when I go to bed around 9:30-10 I administer my pm dose.

Please don't read this and think you will be good to add food within and hour of your dose. I take my bg serious as I had a spike a few months back. I now take metformin and berberine together. I also have labs done by my GP and urologist (trt doc) done quite often that include blood glucose testing. Point being, I know my body as you should know yours.

Anywho, most of us aren't waiting "2 hours".

You guys must not have a monitor to check bg? When members say "2 hours" thats just us talking to keep members safe that aren't checking their bg levels. We say that because if you wait two hours you should be good. But if you have a monitor and check you could possible eat much sooner. In the morning I wake and pin 2 iu. Then I groom, get dressed and make breakfast. This takes about an hour. I then check my bg levels and 90% of the time I'm good to eat right then an hour after my pin. If my bg is still elevated than I just throw my breakfast in a to-go container and eat it 30 min later on my drive to work. My night time 2iu dose is easy and doesn't require checking with a monitor as I eat dinner around 7 and then when I go to bed around 9:30-10 I administer my pm dose.

Please don't read this and think you will be good to add food within and hour of your dose. I take my bg serious as I had a spike a few months back. I now take metformin and berberine together. I also have labs done by my GP and urologist (trt doc) done quite often that include blood glucose testing. Point being, I know my body as you should know yours.

Anywho, most of us aren't waiting "2 hours".
Thanks man for explanation ! Any good device u would recommend to check on BG?

I know a doctor that prescribes Gh and his reasoning is that because insulin is a GH antagonist, meaning GH is only secreted when insulin is low and once insulin is introduced gh is no longer secreted - that the existence of insulin completely renders Gh ineffective. I think that is complete bullshit! That is how endogenous GH production works. I can't see how exogenous gh would be ineffective in the presence of insulin. It makes no sense.

Another theory is that because GH is so efficient at turning fat into glucose that GH itself raises your BG and adding food (carbs namely) on top of the GH would drive your BG to dangerous levels. This would explain why many bodybuilding protocols that use GH with carbs around the workout window, also include exo insulin.

Nevertheless, if you are using GH for fatloss, read this:
The Most Effective Growth Hormone Protocol for Fat Loss - MESO-Rx

Last edited: